Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola (914 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP / Ambode Won’t Probe Fashola – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by oilyngbati1: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
Going by all the fraud being perpetrated by governor Fashola on the gullible and undiscerning folks of Lagos state, I think it's our patriotic duty as nigerians to come to the aid of our fellow citizens of Lagos extraction. We can do this by simply petitioning the EFCC (economic and financial crimes commission) and the ICP (independent and corrupt practices) to look deeper into the Lagos treasury.

We as citizens cannot allow this man called Fashola and his band of gangsters to continue fooling us and taking us for a ride. Can you imagine the mile2/orile rail track that is less than 3km...for every inch of rail laid, they announce to the "world" like kindergarton kids hoping for a candy as reward embarassed. I've already alerted my contact at the ICP headquarters in Abuja and he promised to alert his superiors. My ICP guy even told me that his boss is a Lagosian and knows Fashola is scheming like a typical mobster and they are not fooled by all the propaganda. They're waiting for his term to be over before pouncing on him and his gangs.

Finally, if any nairalander has contact(s) at the EFCC, he/she should alert them with fraudulent evidence littered all over Lagos. This man (Fashola) has destroyed a lot of lives and needs to be stopped.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
What about Psychiatry contacts [size=4pt]for you[/size]? ...any good?
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by takedat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gecko brain, You wey no sabi say na ICPC wan petition person. Too many potty mouths and trash talking tools trying to make a statement!
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
"eating my guguru and epa and watches as the ACN fans takes the centre stage" grin
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by EkoIle1: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
berem: "eating my guguru and epa and watches as the ACN fans takes the centre stage" grin

No need to worry our heads over mentally disturbed creatures in need of mental treatment.

We don't take these clowns seriously, we laugh and make fun of such characters.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Degis(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
Going by all the fraud being perpetrated by governor Fashola on the gullible and undiscerning folks of Lagos state, I think it's our patriotic duty as nigerians to come to the aid of our fellow citizens of Lagos extraction. We can do this by simply petitioning the EFCC (economic and financial crimes commission) and the ICP (independent and corrupt practices) to look deeper into the Lagos treasury.

We as citizens cannot allow this man called Fashola and his band of gangsters to continue fooling us and taking us for a ride. Can you imagine the mile2/orile rail track that is less than 3km...for every inch of rail laid, they announce to the "world" like kindergarton kids hoping for a candy as reward embarassed. I've already alerted my contact at the ICP headquarters in Abuja and he promised to alert his superiors. My ICP guy even told me that his boss is a Lagosian and knows Fashola is scheming like a typical mobster and they are not fooled by all the propaganda. They're waiting for his term to be over before pouncing on him and his gangs.

Finally, if any nairalander has contact(s) at the EFCC, he/she should alert them with fraudulent evidence littered all over Lagos. This man (Fashola) has destroyed a lot of lives and needs to be stopped.

Ol'boy, why don't you stop sniffing that thing that makes you conjure asinine schemes. If heroin is too hard for your watery brain, why don't you try snuff. Anyway, I don't blame you, it is the economy as destroyed by your pay masters and this your hell bound habit that is promoting this diarrhea of the brain.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by seanet01: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2013
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Geomac: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
OP, don't worry i am sure Lagosians are keeping their notes on his activities. EFCC and ICP will start work at an appropriate time.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by pictures: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
OBJ has summarized how Government works in Africa ,
Give the people carrot and hit them with stick.
The sad thing is that people are happy with the carrot and no longer
care about the stick.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by oilyngbati1: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

No need to worry our heads over mentally disturbed creatures in need of mental treatment.

We don't take these clowns seriously, we laugh and make fun of such characters.

I suggest you look in the mirror as it's evident that you're in need of mental and psychological help. For years now, you and your thieving governor have spammed this forunm with silly propaganda, but I can confidently tell you that your days and those of Fashola are numbered. You can continue deceiving gullible folks and not discerning guys like us.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by oilyngbati1: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
Degis:

Ol'boy, why don't you stop sniffing that thing that makes you conjure asinine schemes. If heroin is too hard for your watery brain, why don't you try snuff. Anyway, I don't blame you, it is the economy as destroyed by your pay masters and this your hell bound habit that is promoting this diarrhea of the brain.

This is one of the reasons nigeria will eternally remain backward because of brain-dead folks like this poster. I've made my petition already via my contact at the ICP, and it may seem like joke(s) to you clowns, but let's wait and see. Fashola is toast!

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
OP...shut up!
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by OmoTier1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

This is one of the reasons nigeria will eternally remain backward because of brain-dead folks like this poster. I've made my petition already via my contact at the ICP, and it may seem like joke(s) to you clowns, but let's wait and see. Fashola is toast!
Dude its ICPC not ICP! Stop disgracing our educational and mentally ill correction institutions
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by mapet: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
OMG even kpakpa+Cocaine couldn't have done this havoc this bad!!! take your meds man!
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2013
No food for lazy man. U are a lazy man. grin grin
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by oilyngbati1: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
The wind has blown, and fowl yansh (Fashola yansh) don open cheesy grin. His days as a free man are numbered.
Re: Petition To Invite EFCC And ICP To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2013
@OP
Fed govt is yet to set up d 'ICP' where u directd ur petition to. Do u think ;something can stand on nothing?

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Cracks A Tasteless Joke With The Name Of Jesus! / Steps To Impeach The President / Young Shall Grow Motors Boss Shot By Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.