Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander (6085 Views)

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash:
its been great but you no now i get so aprehensive when ever i call and he doesent pick up
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy: I dey tell u. I landed here through her.
Lol.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okay... u know u light up NL romance section and if that light dim, it aint good. we talk later.
Idowuogbo:
awww.. am gud now bebe! one of many tins.... songs of praise don wipe am! i conquered papi! cool
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by slimchi2k2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
sexybash: hi all
i met a someone on nairaland, we exchange contact and started talking,we became close freinds and i was not scared of telling him anything,

during the holidays he invited me over to his place though it was risky but i did go over to see him,in all honesty this past few days was

one of the the best days of my life, he made me laugh so hard,we spoke mostimes using the nairaland language i had fun staying indoors with him, i even hard to take extra day off work

the deal is am back to Abuja,my girls tell me dat am p-ssy whipped i dont know where the whole thing is headed, am in love,lust,sheer

panic,insecure b i know when he reads this he will probably laugh at me, please my brother and sister advise me oh, cos am losing my sanity

Thanks all and God Bless
it doestn't matter where you meet ur spouse,what matter is whom he\she is, gud luck sis and GOD blessed if his the right one
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
slimchi2k2: it doestn't matter where you meet ur spouse,what matter is whom he\she is, gud luck sis and GOD blessed if his the right one
Thank you sister am now dancing ethigi grin tongue kiss
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
hmmm.... na wa o.

So my guy business friend stpat1 sabi love like this e wo... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy,2 sexy,2sexy how many times did i call you i did not metion names oh
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
whatever.. eclear! cool
sexybash: 2sexy,2 sexy,2sexy how many times did i call you i did not metion names oh
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin: Sexy bash, is the nairalander anywhere named Stpat1?

The last time you were talking about making baby with him and not about the money he offered.

If he is not my bad! But am sure it's 99% Stpat1.

He is laughing at you because he spelt out his conditions but you went ahead to book an appointment.
Anyway, you deserve better. Move on.

And how come you are 99% sure its me? Aje nie ni? How come you quickly concluded its Stpat1?

Well following thread closely. Hmmm interesting.

Ehen poster. This is good news. I'm the guy is kinda into u but maybe there are just some stuffs he needs to sort out u know.

Hmmm the guy must be lucky
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy: hmmm.... na wa o.

So my guy business friend stpat1 sabi love like this e wo... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2sexy, egbe muen? Who told you she is referring to me? I am still trying to figure out where in her post she mentioned that the lucky guy is Stpat1.

My fingers are crossed sha.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

And how come you are 99% sure its me? Aje nie ni? How come you quickly concluded its Stpat1?

Ehen poster. This is good news. I'm the guy is kinda into u but maybe there are just some stuffs he needs to sort out u know.

It's you! Am very sure.....I do more of reading here and I don't just comment nonsense. You and mr c.oo.r.k she iis following..by the way how did the baby mama thing go? Gist us Abeg! Abi you don chop finish clean mouth? grin

2sexy, trust me , na ya guy o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

2sexy, egbe muen? Who told you she is referring to me? I am still trying to figure out where in her post she mentioned that the lucky guy is Stpat1.

My fingers are crossed sha.
Epa domo... egwi. all na stunt wink grin Abeg help me reach 2ruink make him show face for that our thread na...

I don call tire and even text.

It isnt a good way to kill or end such an innovative venture you know.
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Vikin:

It's you! Am very sure.....I do more of reading here and I don't just comment nonsense. You and mr c.oo.r.k she iis following..by the way how did the baby mama thing go? Gist us Abeg! Abi you don chop finish clean mouth? grin

2sexy, trust me , na ya guy o!
hhahahha inspector gadget is at work again. I trust you on that...
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

How come u sure that d guy is into her? U be d person joor. I am happy for u too. So after all the u no wan love, u still fell for a woman's charm. May God bless this union. I wish u d best. Pls treat her well. She loves u sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy: hhahahha inspector gadget is at work again. I trust you on that...

Stpat1 is just forming....where is sexybash sef? Pls come back to your thread, St patrick is present! Just assume we are not around.

Eyes closed! cool
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i af pele-ed... thank u!

*singing* unquestionable u are lord x2ce

unquestionable, unquestionable, u are da LORD!

Arrrgghhhhh...it is well!

You wan turn the thread to Cele church?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat:

How come u sure that d guy is into her? U be d person joor. I am happy for u too. So after all the u no wan love, u still fell for a woman's charm. May God bless this union. I wish u d best. Pls treat her well. She loves u sincerely.
grin grin grin grin grin. All na stunt...
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
smiley smiley smiley I can feel love here....can't stop smiling, @op, congrat cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

You wan turn the thread to Cele church?
patrick, if i sound u! angry
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
patrick, if i sound u! angry

Idowu, I go first use u do weight lifting so that I go gather enuf muscles to break ur bones.

But make I start with press up first
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Bolushalom: smiley smiley smiley I can feel love here....can't stop smiling, @op, congrat cheesy

Yes congrats to the OP jare. Instead of some people to be rejoicing with the op, they are busy doing permutation and probability.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat:

I still wonder how u come abt ur I'd Cos I no know how u go be a native doctor wey dey supply Woman's Charm, be a Pastor that is blessing union and at the same time be a love Doctor that is giving love advice.

Go find better permanent work o
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
stpat1:

Idowu, I go first use u do weight lifting so that I go gather enuf muscles to break ur bones.

But make I start with press up first
lmfao! yeye pikin
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by sexybash(f): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Bolushalom: smiley smiley smiley I can feel love here....can't stop smiling, @op, congrat cheesy
Thank you so much and God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
What's the latest?
As STpak1 enter this thread, the thread just die naturally...sexybash, I hope he didn't threaten you. Keep speaking your mind am sure he listens.

Stpak1, come and finish what you have started jor, or you guys have taken it offline.

Lets know o! cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
He has warned her to stop taking family affairs to the public. grin wwe still need updates shaa o. Did he score a goal?
Vikin: What's the latest?
As STpak1 enter this thread, the thread just die naturally...sexybash, I hope he didn't threaten you. Keep speaking your mind am sure he listens.

Stpak1, come and finish what you have started jor, or you guys have taken it offline.

Lets know o! cheesy
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sexybash, have u missed ur period?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ah ah easy na.
kitty kat: Sexybash, have u missed ur period?
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
kitty kat: He has warned her to stop taking family affairs to the public. grin wwe still need updates shaa o. Did he score a goal?

cheesy cheesy

I think you are right. They have gone offline...hope it works out, but am 0.9% sure it will work out.

I don't think he scored a goal yet, this kind guy go tie plenty rubber band for him con.d.o.m.m grin

I didn't call any body's name o!
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kponkedenge(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ode go n look for a husband ur mate are all married wit kids, n u r here fulling urself wit online stuff ediot
Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by kittykat1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
He said he was looking for a woman to get preggers. Have u 4Gtn so soon. So the aim shd be to score a goal.
Vikin:

cheesy cheesy

I think you are right. They have gone offline...hope it works out, but am 0.9% sure it will work out.

I don't think he scored a goal yet, this kind guy go tie plenty rubber band for him con.d.o.m.m grin

I didn't call any body's name o!

Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
hahahaha Vikin and Kitty Kat... una try.

I guess so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Night Crawler's THREAD!!! / Need A Man For Marriage / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.