Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? (1335 Views)

FG Says Asaba Airport Not Safe / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / Are Nigerian Hotels And Guest Houses Over-priced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
Pray tell. I'm getting really scared of the sound of the aircrafts. Is it safer to go by road?
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by funkybaby(f): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
Which of the airlines did you fly with?

Trust me the sound from the aircraft cannot be as bad as that of the now defunct NICON AIRWAYS.

As terrible as Nicon planes were, they never recorded any single air crash. So be not afraid, nothing do you :d
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by funkybaby(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
Which of the airlines did you fly with?

Trust me the sound from the aircraft cannot be as bad as that of the now defunct NICON AIRWAYS.

As terrible as Nicon planes were, they never recorded any single air crash. So be not afraid, nothing do you :d
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2008
I fly with any airline available and convenient. Arik, Aero, Virgin and the likes.

[quote][/quote]

I really hope so!!
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
make u no make the mistake of flying with anything with get nigeria in it. even if na British Airways Nigeria. i go rather trek.
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2008
Its true o, if it has has the name 'nigeria' in it, beta run or jog to wherever u're going. I've had some traumatic flights on virgin nigeria and i vowed that never again will i fly that airline (execpt if i have a deathwhish)
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by chika98: 3:19am On Mar 02, 2008
I will never fly in Nigeria. I love my life too much for that
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by brownbonno(m): 10:36am On Mar 02, 2008
say it to Nigerians in Nigeria.
Flying is now a posh thing.
Lol
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by babycool(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Poster

If you are afraid to fly then go by road, jeeze!!!! the kind of question you people ask some times.  angry
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by almondjoy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
babycool:

@ Poster

If you are afraid to fly then go by road, jeeze!!!! the kind of question you people ask some times.  angry

No main am jare!  Can't you tell she is a bush pig? shocked

One can really tell she has never left Nigeria or been inside a plane.  Please stick to your "kombi" buses!  Local girl! cheesy

You bush rat!

Each time she post something, it reflects her ignorance and stupidity! At her age, she can't figure out which mode of transportation is safest! Olodo! cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by Gamine(f): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
http://www.oyibosonline.com/sm2/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=9884;type=avatar

Fly WitchAirlines

Guaranteed to take you there free of charge
but in safety and quickness.
Re: Are Nigerian Air Travels Safe? by tRoOE(f): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2008
almondjoy:

No main am jare! Can't you tell she is a bush pig? shocked

One can really tell she has never left Nigeria or been inside a plane. Please stick to your "kombi" buses! Local girl! cheesy

You bush rat!
Each time she post something, it reflects her ignorance and stupidity! At her age, she can't figure out which mode of transportation is safest! Olodo! cheesy
Na wa oooooo, abeg e don do

Lmfao you are too funny cheesy cheesy

@topic

I used virgin Nigeria once from Nigeria to London, it wasn't bad at all expect their flight are always cancel

(1) (Reply)

WARNING!!!!: Everyone Please Ignore The Poster: NORDICRACE / Helpful Advice Needed On Student Life In Capetown, South Africa / Moving To Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.