Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! (6621 Views)

Must Your Spouse Know Everything You Give Your Parent / Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? / Does Your Spouse Know Your Nl Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by poseman: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well, the truth is that once one is married, it's imperative to tell ones wife everything. However, naija women r most time unreasonable. They will be calculating the money for you once the alart hit your account. Asking u how did all your salary finish shocked bla bla, forgetting that they collected money for Brazilian hair, their family member etc. wot I'm gonna suggest is that a husband should only disclose he earns just 2/3 of his income so he could save the remaining 1/3 for future ndersonal use
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by Jarus(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
She does.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by toofine765: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2013
I think it depends on who your partner is, is ur partner one that supports the savings culture or one that insist on spending everything that comes in. If ur partner beleives in ur goals then tell her/him all that u earn so that tog you can build ur home but if your partner believes in spending all that come in, then my brother/my sister, hide some percentage for rainy day. It will definately come in handy someday and just might be used to save a bad situation in the family. All in all be wise
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by ChuckD1(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2013
She doesn't
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by supercolez: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2013
wysenas: Well,many people may not unstand it until d day an issue will come up.but i want d entire Nlders to answer this question-if u hv to assist a friend or a junior staff who is in need of money as dash,how will u defend that b4 yur spouse that 5k or 10k is missing 4rm yur monthly package?

You are right , most especially when the person you assisted turns out to be a lady (somin u hv done wif ur innocent mind). The case wont be "u assisted" her again...Guy u go hear am!
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by Trottle: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Since he provides and takes care of the family(immediate) then what is her biz with her hubby's salary
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by bjcole(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Marriage thrives when both party are honest to one, somehow women tend to be good managers, one thing u cant rule out is that when ur spouse knws ur earnings, it guides their desires, expectations, expenses & planing 4 tomorrow. I will also advise that one should assess the situation & apply wisdom when neccessary, just make sure whatever u r doing is 4 d gud of ur home.
Re: Does Your Spouse Know Your Total Salary Package! by sunnyt1(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2013
In marriage, the 1st person to bring up the issue of salary is fraudulent and shd be suspected. Money is the major reason y marriages dont last anymore so this is the best thing, for me, everyone shd keep his/her bt d family shd have a joint acct, im talking abt a family joint acct.
if a wife knows d husband's salary wat wud she do wit it and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Love To Go A-wandering..." / Mothers Please Talk To Me. / Men Plis Stop This Its Embarassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.