Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State (21731 Views)

Ombatse Vs Taal: Eggon Man Opinion About The Crisis / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? / Fulani And Eggon Riot Grow Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by asco15(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
My mum just flee the village of Bassa, in Kokona LGA of Nasarawa state, as fresh fighting just began yesterday between the fulani herdsmen and the eggon community.
She went there to buy goods as usual to Keffi where she sells, but there was remour of fighting in a near by village known as Ruwan-Doma as of yesterday and in the early hours of today the fighting reached Bassa village.
She said that there were dead bodies everywhere in the village, and security men has not yet reached to the place because of the bad nature of the road that leds to the village.

Why are these fulani men always causing trouble to any community that allow them to graze their cattle in their land.

Maybe they should be restricted to only their land for grazing.
May the souls of the departed R.I.P.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by WilyWily6: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
haaa haaaa haaaaa , woooowoooooo woooooo.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by AustineE1: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
....'hell is empty,all the devils are here with us'>williams shakespear
Fulanis,blood..i cant say anything more!

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by free13: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
fulani again. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by asco15(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
i tank God that my mum escaped unhurt.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by free13: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
thank God.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by djustice: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
Decisive action needs to be taken against these Fulani people. They have to be wiped out.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by omiobo: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ghost mode. Dem no dey see me
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by brownlord: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg jona, send those hungry raffle carrying soldiers to do their work na, clear the north, shoot anytin at sight, cos I don tire for this nothern animals
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by baby124: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lord have mercy. Not again. Normadic cattle rearing should be banned. It is just not feasible anymore. cry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by victorazy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Flani!! Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!Flani!!
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by victorD3: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
What do you expect from people that breastt feeds and fvck cows
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by vanstanzy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Fulanis' again? This people no dey tire. I hope other communities will learn from this.
Such parasitic guests. angry angry angry
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by opee1231(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
am sure these fulani men already has mad cow disease, if not they won't be killing human beings like animals.. bunch of illiterate.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by prince4pro(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
In Nigeria It is only when a high placed politician is involved that the mater is taken serious

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by manny4life(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why cant the govt erase this people once and for all? Yes I know what I said is harsh, but this is getting out of hand.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by victorD3: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Just the way they treat cows

4 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Zet72(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
aboki ><zo nama
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by lacasa: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by aryzgreat: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ds f-o-o-l-a-n-i again? angry angry angry angry well wot do u expect from homo erectus that squat under cow to suck udder for raw cow milk? Animals! angry angry angry
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
OP are you Eggon can you speak Eggon language
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by somefun1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hardly any day gone-by nowadayz witout scary news/horror scene. Ds aint naija we use 2 kwm. Ds readily remind m of ASA's song- Fire on d mountain
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by jude33084(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
lacasa: This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry

That is Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† your Imam told in last friday prayers inside your mosque cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Chamber10(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
lacasa: This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry

Did u read the post at all? #just asking# bc ur comment is off point. Oya go back and read it, then comment again

3 Likes

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by drlaykay(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think d best way to cub dis continous useless acts by these fulanis, is govt withdrawing them from places they rear their cattles nd distibute dem in army barracks around d country.cos I dnt just knw wat else can be done.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2013

angry

Gov. Jang is Berom too
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by reeeT(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
This' Eggon' people r too rascally, just like the cannibals in Plateau known as 'Birom people'

angry[/quote]. TYPICAL FULANI MAN... ALWAYS SHOWING YOURSELVES
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by toluxa1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
This Fulani people are natural trouble makers. They don't belong here.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by scorpidmo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
why can't we be realistic and seek for a meaningful end to this crisis rather than clamouring for genocide. that's just wrong on so many levels.
Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by WilyWily6: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Northerner can kill themselves, no problem

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
that is one Nigeria for you, I hate these animals and their BROTHERS. God abeg let us divide. Am tired of hearing all these tribal wars from a country that is struggling to be one since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Fulani And Eggon Riot In Bassa, Nasarawa State by muktarmtt(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
brownlord: Abeg jona, send those hungry raffle carrying soldiers to do their work na, clear the north, shoot anytin at sight, cos I don tire for this nothern animals
Shut d Bleep funk ass mutherfuker kiss my fulani ass mutherfuker dere is u will or ur Cluless will do abt fullani if u tired go hug transformer funk ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls / "Our Railway Dream Will Remain A Dream" - Shehu Sani / APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.