Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? (1497 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Blackteeth(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2013
If Nigeria breaks up today, I think we should expect some initial shock waves, instability and adjustments in oduduwa, arewa and biafra lands as they try to put things in order as newborn countries. But I think biafra will be special case to watch.
In Igboland I dont think there is any person who is powerful and influential enough to control majority of the Igbos and give them at least a temporary direction during that early stages of adjustments. I have known Igbos as a tribe very difficult to unite and achieve something. Each person wants to make a name for himself and be a king. Ojukwu was only lucky to control and unite the igbos cos he was eastern governor. I sense that if this Biafra thing should become reality, there would be a leadership crisis over there.
For the northerners, they wouldn't have much problem reorganizing themselves cos they have shown several times how united they are, in addition to the fact that the likes of Buhari and IBB can control things there.
The yorubas are quiet and not so ambitious as the igbos, so anyone can easily take charge there and put things in control after the break up. Besides Obasanjo and Tinubu can control things there.
So what's up with the Igbo folks? Who can control things there? Can they really united themselves and sort out the future of biafra?

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by WilyWily6: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2013
You are right,
But tell me the reason why AKINTOLA gave Awolowo the beaten of his life at Jos convention. Akintola knocked Awolowo down and sent him to Prison, where Awolowo was fed with not well cooked beans at Calabar prison

6 Likes

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Blackteeth: If Nigeria breaks up today, I think we should expect some initial shock waves, instability and adjustments in oduduwa, arewa and biafra lands as they try to put things in order as newborn countries. But I think biafra will be special case to watch.
In Igboland I dont think there is any person who is powerful and influential enough to control majority of the Igbos and give them at least a temporary direction during that early stages of adjustments. I have known Igbos as a tribe very difficult to unite and achieve something. Each person wants to make a name for himself and be a king. Ojukwu was only lucky to control and unite the igbos cos he was eastern governor. I sense that if this Biafra thing should become reality, there would be a leadership crisis over there.
For the northerners, they wouldn't have much problem reorganizing themselves cos they have shown several times how united they are, in addition to the fact that the likes of Buhari and IBB can control things there.
The yorubas are quiet and not so ambitious as the igbos, so anyone can easily take charge there and put things in control after the break up. Besides Obasanjo and Tinubu can control things there.
So what's up with the Igbo folks? Who can control things there? Can they really united themselves and sort out the future of biafra?

Bros, please, kindly throw the food to the dog, leave the issue of its fight with the spirits.

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wily/Wily:
You are right,
But tell me the reason why AKINTOLA gave Awolowo the beaten of his life at Jos convention. Akintola knocked Awolowo down and sent him to Prison, where Awolowo was fed with not well cooked beans at Calabar prison

cheesy cheesy grin grin

brother willy sef
happy new year bros!

3 Likes

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by WilyWily6: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
re@lchange:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

brother willy sef
happy new year bros!
Happy New year, Hw are u doin

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wily/Wily:
You are right,

Nwoke,happy New Year in arrear!!!
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by passion007: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2013
Wily/Wily:

Happy New year, Hw are u doin
Willy happy new year, woke oma.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by WilyWily6: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
passion007: Willy happy new year, woke oma.
Happy new year, Passion
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Ngodigha1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Willy, happy to notice you are around. Long time.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by WilyWily6: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ngodigha1: Willy, happy to notice you are around. Long time.
I dey Ngodi, happy New year

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by ihedioramma: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2013
ROCHARS OR ONWA NA ANAMBRA THIS TWO PEOPLE WILL DO IT MORE DAN OJUKWU
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by ihedioramma: 3:07am On Jan 11, 2013
ROCHARS OR ONWA NA ANAMBRA THIS TWO PEOPLE WILL DO IT MORE DAN OJUKWU FOR NOW.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by geeez: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Fingers crossed
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by T9ksy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
ask someone who gives a d.amn.

Just have your d.amn biafra and begone with it.

Got my broom at alert, to sweep the rest of you lot outta my region.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Why are you so worried about another man's headache? Shouldn't you be worried about about factions of Oduduwa that will emerge, like Ijebus vs Egbas, Ife vs Ogbomosho, Akure vs Modakeke, Tinubu group vs OBJ group, Alafin Kingdom vs Oni Kingdom, Gani Adam soldiers vs Faseheun Soldiers and those still ruled by a Fulani Emir based in Ilorin, to be worried about Biafra affairs?
By the way! where have you been since the news broke about your elderly brother turned cocaine mule who use to play guitar for Sunny Ade caught with coke in his suitcase?
We are still waiting for your contribution, but here you are worrying about Biafra, that you had told us was I pipe dream.
Very strange!

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
There is a culture of exclusion(Osu Ndigbo) in Igboland that could bring up a big division and disaffection in a new Biafra. It's a cultural-self annihilation that must be discussed as an Igbo National security threat. There is no bases for peace in an ethnic nationality with a two class society. The evil culture is a bombshell that will shake Igboland someday. Historically speaking, to say the least.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nightshift: There is a culture of exclusion(Osu Ndigbo) in Igboland that could bring up a big division and disaffection in a new Biafra. It's a cultural-self annihilation that must be discussed as an Igbo National security threat. There is no bases for peace in an ethnic nationality with a two class society. The evil culture is a bombshell that will shake Igboland someday. Historically speaking, to say the least.
The class must be in your head. I don't know the part of Igbo you are talking about in 2012, not 1205. grin grin
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2013
Eziachi:
The class must be in your head. I don't know the part of Igbo you are talking about in 2012, not 1205. grin grin
Political positions in parties in Igboland are still reserved for a particular caste. Talk to party executives in Igboland to find the truth. A culture as old as hell can not be denied , or can it?
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Nightshift: Political positions in parties in Igboland are still reserved for a particular caste. Talk to party executives in Igboland to find the truth. A culture as old as hell can not be denied , or can it?
What caste does Achike Udenwa belongs to, as you are in the mode to educate?
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2013
Eziachi:
What caste does Achike Udenwa belongs to, as you are in the mode to educate?
I'm not from Imo State, i don't know . What i'm alluding to is that no ethnic nationality has ever developed with the kind of culture we have in Igboland.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by T9ksy(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Eziachi: Why are you so worried about another man's headache? Shouldn't you be worried about about factions of Oduduwa that will emerge, like Ijebus vs Egbas, Ife vs Ogbomosho, Akure vs Modakeke, Tinubu group vs OBJ group, Alafin Kingdom vs Oni Kingdom, Gani Adam soldiers vs Faseheun Soldiers and those still ruled by a Fulani Emir based in Ilorin, to be worried about Biafra affairs?
By the way! where have you been since the news broke about your elderly brother turned cocaine mule who use to play guitar for Sunny Ade caught with coke in his suitcase?
We are still waiting for your contribution, but here you are worrying about Biafra, that you had told us was I pipe dream.
Very strange!

Egbe ni e! You are a 1st class olodo with huge comprehension deficit. Didn't you see where i wrote that i don't

give a rat's a.rse what leadership crises may arise in the futuristic land of the rising sun?

Yes o, am more concerned with my region and its planned development.

Btw, i hope you guys actualised your biafra and take your riff raffs in my region, with you.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by AndreUweh(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nightshift: I'm not from Imo State, i don't know . What i'm alluding to is that no ethnic nationality has ever developed with the kind of culture we have in Igboland.
Then educate us about the one that exists in your state.
Am from Imo state and we have none.

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by TechRev: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Then educate us about the one that exists in your state.
Am from Imo state and we have none.

Nightshift am interested in knowing too please explain to us these cultures.

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nightshift: I'm not from Imo State, i don't know . What i'm alluding to is that no ethnic nationality has ever developed with the kind of culture we have in Igboland.
You started the generalization and then when you're pushed to explain your weird theory, you bulked, claiming non Imo. Is Imo not part of Igboland? I don't even know exactly what you are talking about.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
T9ksy:

Egbe ni e! You are a 1st class olodo with huge comprehension deficit. Didn't you see where i wrote that i don't

give a rat's a.rse what leadership crises may arise in the futuristic land of the rising sun?

Yes o, am more concerned with my region and its planned development.

Btw, i hope you guys actualised your biafra and take your riff raffs in my region, with you.
You not giving a rats a.rse is hardly my concern as you are talking to the wrong person. You should be talking to one of your brothers that has addiction to Biafra. Tell him to mind what happens in Oduduwa if Nigeria break, bevause you don't give a rat's a.rse what happens in Biafra. I am not the one that posted the thread, to be knocking me with your a.rse.
My people said that you can't leave the backside that farted and start knocking on the innocent head.

1 Like

Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eziachi:
You started the generalization and then when you're pushed to explain your weird theory, you bulked, claiming non Imo. Is Imo not part of Igboland? I don't even know exactly what you are talking about.
I am not running away from the issue i raised , but i also noticed that it's a very sensitive one. I don't want to dwell further on this here. If you are so curious , just talk to anybody in party executives in the East how the issue i raised affects the party's nomination of its flag bearers in Igboland. It's not all inclusive as it appear .
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nightshift: I am not running away from the issue i raised , but i also noticed that it's a very sensitive issue. I don't want to dwell further on this here. If you are so curious , just talk to anybody in party executives in the East how the issue i raised affects the party's nomination of its flag bearers in the East.
Then stop raising issues you can't talk to the end. irrespective of your so-called sensitivity, especially when you are anonymous on an online forum. Sensitive to who exactly? I don't know the Igboland you are talking about in 2013.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Afam4eva(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
@Nightshift
There's no such class system in existence in Igboland in 2013. These things only exists in people's minds. The OSU caste system has been dealth a heavy blow. If we're going to experience any problem in Igboland should Biafra be actualized, it will be as a result of our individualistic nature where everyone tries to outdo everyone else.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Eziachi:
Then stop raising issues you can't talk to the end. irrespective of your so-called sensitivity, especially when you are anonymous on an online forum. Sensitive to who exactly? I don't know the Igboland you are talking about in 2013.
The fact is that some ethnic snipers might use a more exposed issue of social stratification in Igboland here to throw abusive shots at Biafrans.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Nightshift(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: @Nightshift
There's no such class system in existence in Igboland in 2013. These things only exists in people's minds. The OSU caste system has been dealth a heavy blow. If we're going to experience any problem in Igboland should Biafra be actualized, it will be as a result of our individualistic nature where everyone tries to outdo everyone else.
One example: Some people in Owerri senatorial zone campaigned vigorously against Chima Chikwe becoming their senator just because she is perhaps from the 'wrong' divide. That was just a few years ago.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Afam4eva(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nightshift: One example: Some people in Owerri senatorial zone campaigned vigorously against Chima Chikwe becoming their senator just because she is perhaps from the 'wrong' divide. That was just a few years ago.
This is a normal occurence that's not peculiar to Igboland. It happens everywhere even in developed climes.
Re: Are We To Expect A Leadership Crises In Biafra? by Eziachi: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nightshift: The fact is that some ethnic snipers might use a more exposed issue of social stratification in Igboland here to throw abusive shots at Biafrans.
No issue is not worth mentioning, whether anybody want to make a feast of it is not an excuse and if that bothers you, why raise it in the first place and then goes coy? It doesn't make sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Hideout Discovered In Lagos / Don’t Take Asari Dokubo Serious, “he Can’t Fight Any War” – Tam David-west / My Problem With Patience Jonathan - Governor Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.