Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter (14549 Views)

APC’S Welfare Package Commences Next Month - Vanguard Reporter / State Of The Parties: Graveyard Peace In Apc / Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
It was not surprising that when staff of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP openly confronted the party’s national leaders over alleged multibillion wastages, that the opposition party responded by alleging an infiltration of its ranks by its political nemesis, the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The PDP claims that the increasing agitation of its workers is a sponsored attempt by the APC to undermine the coherence of recent criticisms that have been lobbed at the new ruling party.

Indeed, until last week the general picture of the polity was the crisis in the APC which had seen hitherto political allies entrenched in political warfare over control of the two chambers of the National Assembly.

While the election victors seemingly threw away the goodwill with which they came with to power, the PDP had a field day ridiculing the ruling party over the circumstances that befell it.

How lack of power, money fuels disloyalty in PDP

The crisis in the APC was blown open by the divergent positions taken by some prominent party leaders ahead of the June 9 leadership contests in the two chambers of the National Assembly.

Meanwhile, a sort of sop came the way of the APC last Tuesday when Speaker Yakubu Dogara sacrificed his stance on federal character principle and projected Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila as the House Leader bringing to an end the crisis that for 49 days consumed the party.

The situation in the Senate is, however, yet to abate and it is feared that the crisis there could drag on, on account of more complicated issues in that chamber.

Meanwhile, centre stage is apparently being taken by the PDP following allegations by its workers of what it claims to be the mismanagement of billions of naira of party funds.

Given the political environment it is not surprising that the allegations are being couched by the opposition party as politically instigated by its enemies.

APC: Managing the spoils of war

The crisis in the APC was blown open by the divergent positions taken by some prominent party leaders ahead of the June 9 leadership contests in the two chambers of the National Assembly.

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/crises-in-the-parties-pdp-apc-on-the-brink/#sthash.1wXu3NeJ.dpuf
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
I have nothing to say and I have nothing to advertise on this my Beautiful Land.. This Land is MORE than ""Banana Island"" in Lagos... Incase you want to build an advertising company, my Land is so good good for that..

If you need, Go and price a plot of Land in ""Banana Island"" in Lagos state. When you know the price, come back to price my rich Land....

BEWARE of 419....... All trespassers shall be stone to death..

Contact me on:: Message Me on Nairaland

******************NOTICE BOARD*****************

What is FTC to me the G's

FTC for the second time within 24hours..... Who among Nairalanders is findin it difficult to make FTC?? If you are one, then just do this simple TRICK.... Create a Rich Thread and be the First to Comment on it.... Shikena... Just as simple as Arsenal Beating Chelsea grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Mogidi: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
There's no crisis in PDP at the moment, few disagreements here and there though.

When you talk of crisis you talk of APC, a party so divided one wonders how they manage to keep the broom in tact.
APC is CPC and CPC is APC, if you don't like it, go back to ACN.

12 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:
There's no crisis in PDP.
yeah, there ain't no crisis in APC as well...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by kodded(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided

chanj

undecided
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by buki5: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by RichDad1(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Point of correction, PDP on the Brink angry angry angry angry

There's no crisis in the RULING PARTY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Mogidi: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Dharniel:

There's no crisis in APC and yet PDP was able to appoint one of its member as Senate deputy leader?
Bros, someone is feeding you same food Buhari feed his 150 cows, don't eat it.

19 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by DaGC(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
^^^^ lol

2 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
I am not aware of any crises in the PDP.

#APC on the brink grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Welcome to this thread @Barcanista ,,,,, Are you having something different to say Apart from the nonsense that Mogidi have been splitting.....

I Guess no,, More. Nonsense to be expected as usual grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Vikkie14: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Really?
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

#APC on the brink grin

Ohhh!!! I suppose to have posted the comment below this comment of yours..... So that it will make sense... I don't see this NONSENSE you split here before I make the comment below this comment that I qouted here...

Barcanista , Mogidi ,, Temitemi1 always splitting Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Vikkie14: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:

There's no crisis in APC and yet PDP was able to appoint one of its member as Senate deputy leader?
Bros, someone is feeding you same food Buhari feed his 150 cows, don't eat it.
Badt Guy. You mean Straw?

5 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2015
godson36:
Welcome to this thread @Barcanista ,,,,, Are you having something different to say Apart from the nonsense that Mogidi have been splitting.....

I Guess no,, More. Nonsense to be expect as usual grin grin grin
What is your problem oga Lai Muhammed?

3 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Vikkie14: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2015
godson36:

Ohhh!!! I suppose to have posted the comment below this comment of yours..... So that it will make sense... I don't see this NONSENSE you split here before I make the comment below this comment that I qouted here...

Barcanista , Mogidi ,, Temitemi1 always splitting Nonsense
Haba!!! SPLITTING keh!! Bros nah.
When i saw the first comment, i thought it was a mistake until you said same thing repeatedly.

In other word, if you meant "Splitting Nonsense", then a Split NONSENSE will become:
NON and SENSE.
You see now that there is always a SENSE in every NonSENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

To be sincere, My problem is just a minor thing.... I JUST HATE YOU grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by dayo23(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
No doubt we had two crises before in APC, in the federal house of representative and the Senate, Crises in the House has been quashed, solved amicably. Senate right now there are no major crises, Saraki been the main crises point in the senate and I bet you, Saraki case will soon be resolved fully, he will leave tha sit weather he likes it or not
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by dayo23(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:
I just remember we are in a new month, you must have been paid the usual #5000 to perform your robotic work. Enjoy it while it last!!! Less I forget kindly send #200 airtime to firefire and Biafranqueen haven't seen them in a while I think their MB is finished

6 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Tonniey(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
The person who wrote this write up is a quack journalist, what point are you trying 2 drive in.
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Segadem(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by hazyfm1: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
SOUNDS LIKE CRAMJONES...

ALWAYS ON THE BRINK
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by distinguished1(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
I've always said it that majority of our politicians are after their selfish interest. So long as both PDP & APC ceases to work on a clearcut Ideology, so long as Cross-carpeting is still celebrated, given that Winner takes all prevails, crisis will always persist in our democracy.
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by hazyfm1: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

#APC on the brink grin

Barcanista & PDP on the Brink! Bunch of losers
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by efilefun(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

#APC on the brink grin

Mogidi:
There's no crisis in PDP at the moment, few disagreements here and there though.

When you talk of crisis you talk of APC, a party so divided one wonders how they manage to keep the broom in tact.
APC is CPC and CPC is APC, if you don't like it, go back to ACN.

7 Likes

Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Donbrowser26(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Dharniel:

Who is Saraki?
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by Segadem(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
barcanista:

#APC on the brink grin
are u member of BOT board?
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by DankemzI(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Apc is going down grin
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by danpaul1(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Diaris god o
Re: Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter by ayindejimmy(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Dharniel:

Abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash / What Do You Think Of This Ad From Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.