Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fashola Is Enlightening On Mitv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Enlightening On Mitv (860 Views)

Fashola Is Fatigued Of Ideas – Lagos PDP / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Is Enlightening On Mitv by Mowire: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2013
I just stumbled on this on going interview. I wish someone can get the transcript of this interview & posting it here. It is quite educative. This man is informed, really that's what I love about him. Someone who is hard to fault when heard out on his decisions.
Re: Fashola Is Enlightening On Mitv by metro10: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
He said ''lagos is the orphan of the federation'' and to enjoy mortgage allocation by the state, we must have three years track record of tax payment.
Interestinly, the guy is cool and brilliant.
Re: Fashola Is Enlightening On Mitv by Mowire: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think the full interview can viewed on this site: www.60minuteswithangela.com

(1) (Reply)

Gov Chime Talks To Vanguard: 'i'm Alive, Will Be Back' !!! / Fayemi's New Cabinet...(to Be Screened) / The President’s Promise-governors Oppose Jonathan 2nd Term Including Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.