Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31193 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by olujames(m): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2013
Fiver is not a place to make millions, but a place to make regular/weekly $10 or $15 unless your idea is really great and people love it. With that in mind, you will not have issues with Fiver. See my fiver page here - http://fiverr.com/clickadsnigeria.

As an alternative, get yourself signed up on SmallJobs - http://www.smalljobs.com.ng. SmnallJobs does what fiverr does, but on a much smaller scale since it has just started.

In both cases, all you need to do is genuinely look at yourself and come up with jobs you can do for other people. You may also look at what other people are selling to see if you too can sell the same. The jobs/gigs you post must be a reflection of your education, skills and experiences and you will be comfortable working on them anytime.

You must also be sure not to exchange contact details on those websites because that would be robbing them of potential income.

If you do not have a way to make payment on Fiver, signup with OnlineNaira and they will help you to make payment and withdraw from fiverr. With SmallJobs, you will be able to fund your account with OnlineNaira. See it here - https://www.onlinenaira.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by helpfulposts(m): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2013
olujames: Fiver is not a place to make millions, but a place to make regular/weekly $10 or $15 unless your idea is really great and people love it. With that in mind, you will not have issues with Fiver. See my fiver page here - http://fiverr.com/clickadsnigeria.

As an alternative, get yourself signed up on SmallJobs - http://www.smalljobs.com.ng. SmnallJobs does what fiverr does, but on a much smaller scale since it has just started.

In both cases, all you need to do is genuinely look at yourself and come up with jobs you can do for other people. You may also look at what other people are selling to see if you too can sell the same. The jobs/gigs you post must be a reflection of your education, skills and experiences and you will be comfortable working on them anytime.

You must also be sure not to exchange contact details on those websites because that would be robbing them of potential income.

If you do not have a way to make payment on Fiver, signup with OnlineNaira and they will help you to make payment and withdraw from fiverr. With SmallJobs, you will be able to fund your account with OnlineNaira. See it here - https://www.onlinenaira.com
pls, i just go true the onlinenaira.com site and I have only two questions to ask. 1) can i use this site to buy gig on fiverr and how much? 2) can i fund/withdraw money from paypal using this site?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2013
Fiver is not a place to make millions, but a place to make regular/weekly $10 or $15 unless your idea is really great and people love it. With that in mind, you will not have issues with Fiver. See my fiver page here - http://fiverr.com/clickadsnigeria.

I understand that you are trying to give people an alternative and probably push another site for Nigerians to make money.

But you have to avoid general statements 'Fiver is not a place to make millions'.

Even though you tried to leave it open-ended at the end. I believe the damage has been done.

There is no guarantee that the small jobs that you are pushing would be any better.

It is all about approach, preparedness, mindset and if you are ready to work instead of looking for fast money.

There are people making the money you are saying is impossible on Fiverr.

Not in 1 day.

Not in 1 month.

But at least in over or less than 12 months.

I know a Nigerian (female) who makes like $200 a day from her Fiverr gigs. She lives in Benin. She just researched and researched and boom!

She works hard. I no go lie

Before that she had never made a dime online before.

So please do not generalize.

I always believe if 'you can see it, you can achieve it'.

In between that is for you to roll up your sleeves and be ready to work.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2013
manny4life: Can you tell me how to get traffic to my gig?

Someone asked about this earlier. You can get traffic through social sites including fb, twitter, youtube, etc. I will advise you to become the best at one of them and explore it to the very end. I'm used to Youtube
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2013
olujames: Fiver is not a place to make millions, but a place to make regular/weekly $10 or $15 unless your idea is really great and people love it. With that in mind, you will not have issues with Fiver. See my fiver page here - http://fiverr.com/clickadsnigeria.

The gigs on the account would likely attract only Nigerians... maybe together with those in the diaspora. So, you don't have to complain.

Mr Murdah:

I understand that you are trying to give people an alternative and probably push another site for Nigerians to make money.

But you have to avoid general statements 'Fiver is not a place to make millions'.

Even though you tried to leave it open-ended at the end. I believe the damage has been done.

There is no guarantee that the small jobs that you are pushing would be any better.

It is all about approach, preparedness, mindset and if you are ready to work instead of looking for fast money.

There are people making the money you are saying is impossible on Fiverr.

Not in 1 day.

Not in 1 month.

But at least in over or less than 12 months.

I know a Nigerian (female) who makes like $200 a day from her Fiverr gigs. She lives in Benin. She just researched and researched and boom!

She works hard. I no go lie

Before that she had never made a dime online before.

So please do not generalize.

I always believe if 'you can see it, you can achieve it'.

In between that is for you to roll up your sleeves and be ready to work.

Big ups bro
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr Olujames....gig is no longer live.

Are you really expecting Nigerians to purchase your gig with naira?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Okattamgbee: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2013
eedriyz:

Someone asked about this earlier. You can get traffic through social sites including fb, twitter, youtube, etc. I will advise you to become the best at one of them and explore it to the very end. I'm used to Youtube
you made mention of where to get free products and re sale in fiverr for example wso, downloads.info etc according to you, after getting free products from those sites you will go through it, edit some certain things and re upload it. Where do you re upload it? Is on mediafire? Please throw more light on how mediafire works. Thanks for the good work keep it up and God bless you Amen!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2013
Okattamgbee: you made mention of where to get free products and re sale in fiverr for example wso, downloads.info etc according to you, after getting free products from those sites you will go through it, edit some certain things and re upload it. Where do you re upload it? Is on mediafire? Please throw more light on how mediafire works. Thanks for the good work keep it up and God bless you Amen!

Your question is the first I'm receiving concerning that part of the ebook. Can you please go over that very side of the ebook again? Have you tried it at all? It's easier than you're imagining
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2013
Bro, longest time oh. We nor see ya break light again for domain thread. Hope no problem oh.

eedriyz:

Your question is the first I'm receiving concerning that part of the ebook. Can you please go over that very side of the ebook again? Have you tried it at all? It's easier than you're imagining
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2013
manny4life: Can you tell me how to get traffic to my gig?
Create a youtube video 4 ur gigs and ping them online, use ur Utube video link on related questions on yahooanswer when answering.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, longest time oh. We nor see ya break light again for domain thread. Hope no problem oh.

Longest time sir. Not a problem. I am just busy with some projects. I will be back with you in there. Thanks

deasy:
Create a youtube video 4 ur gigs and ping them online, use ur Utube video link on related questions on yahooanswer when answering.

Yeah! Right! Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Okay, but i am no longer there as i have become an evil person. The thread don die sef...
eedriyz:

Longest time sir. Not a problem. I am just busy with some projects. I will be back with you in there. Thanks

Yeah! Right! Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay, but i am no longer there as i have become an evil person. The thread don die sef...
so u wan carry d matter come this thread oga, Na wa 4u
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bros, I been nor talk to u oh.

mikelreal: so u wan carry d matter come this thread oga, Na wa 4u
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Bros, I been nor talk to u oh.

lool abeg e don do, u really need to work on urself bro..make I leave dz thread for u,b4 u scatter am.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Happy weekends! how are you guys doing? How's Fiverr treating you? I just got a big offer from one of my past buyers. A job worth $750. And will be done in 2 weeks. So go ahead and continue reminding us it's just about $5, it's even $4

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ride on bro...
eedriyz: Happy weekends! how are you guys doing? How's Fiverr treating you? I just got a big offer from one of my past buyers. A job worth $750. And will be done in 2 weeks. So go ahead and continue reminding us it's just about $5, it's even $4
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by lakefist(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
youtube,fb,twitter didnt work 4 me personally,i use blog to advertise my fiverr gigs by commenting.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
2s£xy:
Ride on bro...

Thanks boss
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by MrMurdah: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats eedriyz. Just because some people are not clocking those figures it does not make it impossible. If you are not making money on fiverr, go back to the board and see what you are doing wrong. When there is a will, there is always a way.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr Murdah: Congrats eedriyz. Just because some people are not clocking those figures it does not make it impossible. If you are not making money on fiverr, go back to the board and see what you are doing wrong. When there is a will, there is always a way.

Thanks boss.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by dombible(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2013
eedriyz: I'd really love to share fiverr strategies, tips and tricks here. Guess this will be my first quality topic on NL. I'm currently making an average of 10 sales a day and that is 4USD for each sale. Do the calculation yourself. I'm 22 and working independently from my room and fiverr is currently my main biz. U can ask questions on this topic. I will update it regularly with the best tips I come about if d mods don't see it as rubbish. You can reach me on my fb, from my signature or call 07030908226 or add eedriyz4u on 2go or better still add my pin: 30CC8B4C

I created this guide to avoid silly questions.
https://www.nairaland.com/1251238/ultimate-fiverr-guide
you are great and doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
dombible: you are great and doing a great job.

Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by AyodejiCharles(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
@ idris ,I just joined Fiverr four days ago, I have a logo design gig and three money making ebook sales gigs but up till now, no single sales .What do you advice?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by kayhizzy: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2013
please @eedryz,can i get a free copy of your fiverr ultimate guide..my email adress is willyhem@gmail.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by yunggenius(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good day Bros idris and other fiverr gurus in the house. . . I've been following this tread right from page one. . . I've read every single bit if it. . . I only felt sad when i couldn't get that ur amazing e-book. . . . Anyway i'll be awating more tips from. I really hope i could lay my hands on ur ebook sir.

and oh I sent yu a request on Facebook please kindly accept sir cheesy.

Regards. smiley
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by CarlosVent(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
i use them always to cash out paypal. they are good and good customercare.
xchanga.com is the best to deal with. other exchanges they are the best in it.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
AyodejiCharles: @ idris ,I just joined Fiverr four days ago, I have a logo design gig and three money making ebook sales gigs but up till now, no single sales .What do you advice?

The logo design niche is a very competitive one. You should do something others are not doing. I have a trick which I don't want to reveal here. Get in touch if you want to
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
yunggenius: Good day Bros idris and other fiverr gurus in the house. . . I've been following this tread right from page one. . . I've read every single bit if it. . . I only felt sad when i couldn't get that ur amazing e-book. . . . Anyway i'll be awating more tips from. I really hope i could lay my hands on ur ebook sir.

and oh I sent yu a request on Facebook please kindly accept sir cheesy.

Regards. smiley

Even the free one? I should have accepted cos I don't have any pending one.
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering / Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.