Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification (7357 Views)

Breaking News: Tribunal Rules Out Petition Against Rivers Governor, Wike / Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by GARRIx7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
anonimi:

I hope sey you nor get that thing wey dem dey call myopia aka short-sightedness. Probably what you have is selective reading. Bros, na which one?
Or are you not talking about Bluetooth's post

Edo State PDP wasn't mentioned in Bluetooth's post....

He said Anenih and "his PDP cohorts". Is that the same thing as "Edo State PDP"??
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by aglomar: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
I knew Air was going to disgrace himself as Oshiomole's victory is air-tight.
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by brownlord: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
This unfair, how would they allow this soldier man waiste more from the 3 billion he stole from the nig army after loosing election, can't they just pitty him and deliver judgement in his favor?, anyway anyone close to him to pls inform him I can assist in getting loan from lapo, to start recharge card whole sale bizness, bastrd, pdp is foolish and all illitrate, if oshio, has no certificate or dint attend school as they claim, yet he's more intelligent and academically sound than, the foolish soldier, fucking professor osunbor and the other criminals they have in their team, if na so people wen no go skool, sound like oshio, then we need more uneducated people in our govt.

2 Likes

Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
It is not Over till it is over. Until I see Oshiobaba certificate, he will never have my Support. It’s a shame that the man cannot prove his “Academic” qualifications for the whole world to see. (Academic in quote).
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by brownlord: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bob_E: It is not Over till it is over. Until I see Oshiobaba certificate, he will never have my Support. It’s a shame that the man cannot prove his “Academic” qualifications for the whole world to see. (Academic in quote).

Laptop no. 8 have u no shame? Can't u see he's more intelligent than ur dumb proffesor Osunbor and the criminal general, so what else u need his certificate for bro?
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by ohisola(f): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
brownlord: This unfair, how would they allow this soldier man waiste more from the 3 billion he stole from the nig army after loosing election, can't they just pitty him and deliver judgement in his favor?, anyway anyone close to him to pls inform him I can assist in getting loan from lapo, to start recharge card whole sale bizness, bastrd, pdp is foolish and all illitrate, if oshio, has no certificate or dint attend school as they claim, yet he's more intelligent and academically sound than, the foolish soldier, fucking professor osunbor and the other criminals they have in their team, [/b] if na so people wen no go skool, sound like oshio, then we need more uneducated people in our govt. [/b]

Gbam!!! U took d words out of my mouth, dats d problem wit nigerians dats y we wil neva grow, witout certificate (as dey claim) he has proven he's wat Edo pple need 4 a beta 2moro, wat d pple with d so called masters and phd havnt bn able 2 do.

Don't mind dat idat dat said 'if pdp wanted him out he wld hav bn' bros u dey dis naton? Its lik sayin if pdpd wanted lagos state dey wld hav had it. Abeg wise up and try n read more. Listen 2 news. because all dis court case u tink say na cinema shebi? Or u arnt aware dat d president cam dwn himself 2 campaign 4 pdp? Dat Oshiomhole has bn able 2 defeat dem only tells u of how intelligent e his. He doesn't need papers 2 prove dat #tongueout#
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by ohisola(f): 11:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
brownlord: This unfair, how would they allow this soldier man waiste more from the 3 billion he stole from the nig army after loosing election, can't they just pitty him and deliver judgement in his favor?, anyway anyone close to him to pls inform him I can assist in getting loan from lapo, to start recharge card whole sale bizness, bastrd, pdp is foolish and all illitrate, if oshio, has no certificate or dint attend school as they claim, yet he's more intelligent and academically sound than, the foolish soldier, fucking professor osunbor and the other criminals they have in their team, if na so people wen no go skool, sound like oshio, then we need more uneducated people in our govt.

Gbam!!! U took d words out of my mouth, dats d problem wit nigerians dats y we wil neva grow, witout certificate (as dey claim) he has proven he's wat Edo pple need 4 a beta 2moro, wat d pple with d so called masters and phd havnt bn able 2 do.

Don't mind dat idat dat said 'if pdp wanted him out he wld hav bn' bros u dey dis naton? Its lik sayin if pdpd wanted lagos state dey wld hav had it. Abeg wise up and try n read more. Listen 2 news. because all dis court case u tink say na cinema shebi? Or u arnt aware dat d president cam dwn himself 2 campaign 4 pdp? Dat Oshiomhole has bn able 2 defeat dem only tells u of how intelligent e his. He doesn't need papers 2 prove dat. Durrrrrhhhhh
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by LaconicINC: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2013
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, I WAS REALLY SCARED FOR OSHIO BABA ON THAT QUALIFICATION STUFF,THANK GOD! DARKNESS WILL NEVER RETURN TO EDO LAND,THANK YOU JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by idefua: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2013
The election petition tribunal threw out the issue of Oshio's qualifiction on technical grounds and the Supreme court upheld this decission; that is final 'OFONE'

OSHIO BABA CARRy GO!
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by Osholu: 3:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Ohisola God bless you.
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by Reddiamond1991: 8:18am On Jan 12, 2013
Is vry gudistic
Re: Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification by brownlord: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2013
ohisola:

Don't mind dat idat dat said 'if pdp wanted him out he wld hav bn' bros u dey dis naton? Its lik sayin if pdpd wanted lagos state dey wld hav had it. Abeg wise up and try n read more. Listen 2 news. because all dis court case u tink say na cinema shebi? Or u arnt aware dat d president cam dwn himself 2 campaign 4 pdp? Dat Oshiomhole has bn able 2 defeat dem only tells u of how intelligent e his. He doesn't need papers 2 prove dat. Durrrrrhhhhh

No mind the bastard, na pdp agent, so he's so blind, he tinks this d days of annenih and ogbemudia dictating to the good pple of edo what to do, look I was born and breed in benin, I know what it means btw pdp govt and oshio, the only tin dey use to camapaign against him is ambrose alli uni. Skool fees which he increased, forgetttin that as then, aau was and currently still paying the lowest fees, of all the state uni. In nigeria, this man is sound, and intelligent that why he was able to defeat them, in tribunal, we only have tout and criminals in pdp, they don't tink before they talk, professor osunbor and all the nuisance that claim phd and aiit or na antt, whatever rubbish cert. They say they have, so am not surprise if that bastard also spew trsh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania / Governor Fayemi Pays Bills Of Victims Of FUOYE Crisis / PDP Crisis: Atiku Calls For Calm, Urges Reconciliation Process Be Given A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.