Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Usa Student Visa + Student Loans - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Usa Student Visa + Student Loans (1367 Views)

CANADA STUDENT VISA SECRET / Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest / Get Uk Student Visa Letter /cas Number/admission Lett Without Paying Any Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa Student Visa + Student Loans by oladeoye: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
A friend organizes student visa for peeps. Dont know how real anyway but u can try him out.
Visa fee N120K (paid after service).
For details email him at olaitan.adeoye@yahoo.com

however i am aware u can get loans if you have a us cosigner as your guarantor.
Re: Usa Student Visa + Student Loans by abobade(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2006
Please this topic in the advert section of this forum is a fraud {Usa Student Visa + Student Loans Guaranteed}
I want you guys to beware of those who will love to use this medium for to swindle people,i reply this post and i got a response and the name of someone i know in lagos was mentioned as their partner in Usa.
I have contact the person immediately online and this is the conversation between us, also the mail i received, you can contact mr opeoluwa fashakin on his yahoo messenger :rudafuda[b]

stephenabobade: please i want you to hwlp me verify this mail

stephenabobade: This is Frank Guera of the US consulate. I work wit Mr Opeoluwa Fashakin based in Maryland USA and founder of college Race www.collegerace.8m.com If you already booked your visa interview, you'll need to give me details of your appointment. There is a membership fee of N40,000 (for those who need visa service) to pay as soon as possible before appointment date and the balance (N80,000) paid before your passport+visa will be released to you. If you have your money now , i can influence an earlier date for you. Our lines are pinged so email communication would be okay for now.
Everything other thing will be handled when you get to the states.
This is Frank Guera of the US consulate. I work wit Mr Opeoluwa Fashakin based in Maryland USA and founder of college Race www.collegerace.8m.com If you a

stephenabobade: i receive the mail from that person and your name is mentioned, do you know him?

rudafuda: whats the email adress

rudafuda: this is fraud

stephenabobade[/b]: robkesrom2@yahoo.com

stephenabobade[b]
: that is the email

rudafuda[/b]: it is fraud

stephenabobade[b]
: God bless you

So please beware and warn the guy that post the advert to look for a better way to make money

(1) (Reply)

Be Free From Diabetes Using Original Honey @ Affordable Price!: / I Need A Fairly Used Bajaj Bike For Purchase At An Xtrimly Reasonable Price. / Mack 25tons Dump Trucks For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.