Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court (14482 Views)

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo / Dokpesi, 7 Others To Testify In Tinubu’s N150bn Libel Suit Against AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
goodmike7:

Sharrap there!!
So you mean that thief and terrorist will settle out of court without no money exchange involved,then you must be daft,if he were sincere he would have gone ahead with the suit na,you are indeed a daft and blind follower.

In your puny mind, you failed to realise that Buhari has more strategic advantage to gain by making Abati publicly accept and declare that he was wrong than collecting even a single kobo from the Guardian or government which inept thinkers like you will point to as "evidence" of his greed.

Why do I bother? Your posts already indicate that you are rather dull.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Chanchit: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, we don't have a country, instead of the opposition party to be doing all the talking, its d other way round in my country, the useless leaders are busy doing nothing apart from hiring attack dogs to come and spew rubbish into the media.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by mmmustapha(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
BUHARI is d only man that can come out n accuse GEJ govt without been kidnap or interrogate by dis bloody govt

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by omoalaro: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
May God forgive the 40 laptop crew, Insincere Nigerian, Beaf, Reno, Tarharqa.etc
They recycled this lies so many time, many people beleived them and their lies as the truth.
The adage that says if lies traveled for a thousand years, it will only take a day for the truth to catch up with it is indeed true.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

Our xtian brothers and sisters in the south are the noise makers especially those from SE. May God save us from them - any statement from northern political activists/leader who are looking to better the lot of their people is termed by our southern brothers as inflammatory.

You are a re.tard. Is Tinubu not yoruba.
Bloody bigot. Islamic terrorist.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by OmerianConsult: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Buhari should have collected money. Abati is not worth being pitied.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by morgist(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
RATE THIS BRAIN undecided

free13:

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by GARRIx7(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
morgist: RATE THIS BRAIN undecided

After thorough and painstaking analysis of FREE13's brain, we found 15cl of Pap and 5cl of urine.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2013

lost soul.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

After thorough and painstaking analysis of FREE13's brain, we found 15cl of Pap and 5cl of urine.

Hopeless re.tard.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by LagosBoi2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

i blame those who are answering your post, they should know that you RAM has dropped from 512, so we know what to expect.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by LagosBoi2(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

Hopeless re.tard.

You should check your RAM, It has dropped from 512. You reason from behind.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by LagosBoi2(m): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2013

i am sorry there is noting there to rate, we will rate him when he gets a memory cardsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by kennytidistar(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Maxymilliano: But the lawyer to the first defendant (Abati), Dame Carol Ajie, declined to sign the document.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/44864/2013/01/13/libel_presidency_begs_buhari.html

why the story since the defendant counsel declined to sign the document which mean he/she is not a party to such concensus adidem. Mtchew what a cheap way of gainning cheap political ground.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Wadeoye(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

No wonder - I kept wondering what could be wrong with the guy. Is there anything we can do to help the guy? Like cloning human brain, etc.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by phlamy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
hahaha. Abeg, you guys should pity this boy na, abeg.
Free13 or what is your name, please come to UCH tomorrow lets
do some work on you. Its all paid for.

Lagos_Boi:

i am sorry there is noting there to rate, we will rate him when he gets a memory cardsmiley
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

No wonder - I kept wondering what could be wrong with the guy. Is there anything we can do to help the guy? Like cloning human brain, etc.

Buhari ass licker. Hopeless case. grin
You and your multiple IDs.
Wadeoye = GARRI = Lagosboi = Phlamy
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Wadeoye(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
free13:

Buhari ass licker. Hopeless case. grin
You and your multiple IDs.
Wadeoye = GARRI = Lagosboi = Phlamy = free13

Is that correct? You seem to be overwelmed with bashing left, right and centre.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

You seem to be overwelmed with bashing left, right and centre.

Your multiple IDs can't save you. Bigot.
grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by wysenas(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
May God this country.i pity Nigerians,our leaders used religious and tribal differences to divide d masses on governance.if u want 2 know more about Major General Muh'd Buhari{rtd},read d exclusive interview of d Sun newspaper 24th December,2012 or ask OBJ becos GMB was petrol minister under him.that was when d now collapsed and non functional refineries were built without any external borrowing by GMB.so watch yur comment on GMB his God will judge u.He is one of d hero and legend of our time.May he live long{Amin}.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by 3kay945(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by lateef4me(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Buhari,are you the ONLY one ? Aren't you tired ? Must you be president the second time like OBJ ? Can't you support younger folks like Ribadu,ElRufai even if you think ONLY north can salvage Nigeria ?
Please,spare us the blood that MUST flow if you contest again in 2015 cos you'll surely lose . It's not a curse . You cannot be president again !
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
lateef4me: Buhari,are you the ONLY one ? Aren't you tired ? Must you be president the second time like OBJ ? Can't you support younger folks like Ribadu,ElRufai even if you think ONLY north can salvage Nigeria ?
Please,spare us the blood that MUST flow if you contest again in 2015 cos you'll surely lose . It's not a curse . You cannot be president again !

His asslicking fan boys will never learn. grin grin
Wadeoye = Garri 7
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Greatken007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dont have any problem with any Nigerian coming out to contest for president but my problem is that Buhari is already 70 and he should be placed under Pention,and am stil wondering why my gud frnd OBJ cant rest,his recent actions is really killing his reputation

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Wadeoye(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Greatken007: I dont have any problem with any Nigerian coming out to contest for president but my problem is that Buhari is already 70 and he should be placed under Pention,and am stil wondering why my gud frnd OBJ cant rest,his recent actions is really killing his reputation

Are you now writting your own constitution or what? We want democracy but we dont want to play by the constitution - but whims and caprices.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by hakanai(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
Greatken007: I dont have any problem with any Nigerian coming out to contest for president but my problem is that Buhari is already 70 and he should be placed under Pention,and am stil wondering why my gud frnd OBJ cant rest,his recent actions is really killing his reputation

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
kennytidistar:

why the story since the defendant counsel declined to sign the document which mean he/she is not a party to such concensus adidem. Mtchew what a cheap way of gainning cheap political ground.

THERE WAS A COUNTRY!

God bless your knowledge, my friend. One of our problems in Nigeria is that we do not read, then make our observations and inferences, Rather, we pick on tidbits, soundbites and snippets of the news/stories then jump to conclusions. That ineptitude in us is what the press prey on whenever they write their stories. The header is not in tandem with the content of the report. Abati wrote the article in April 2011 as a staff of Guardian Newspapers, he became a Special Adviser - July 7, 2011( I don't know why they are trying to bring the Presidency into this). His lawyer (that represents his interest on the case) however did not sign (which means he did not agree to the proposition) @ OP, do you want to change the topic and stop misleading people. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by free13: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
tokunboh:

God bless your knowledge, my friend. One of our problems in Nigeria is that we do not read, then make our observations and inferences, Rather, we pick on tidbits, soundbites and snippets of the news/stories then jump to conclusions. That ineptitude in us is what the press prey on whenever they write their stories. The header is not in tandem with the content of the report. Abati wrote the article in April 2011 as a staff of Guardian Newspapers, he became a Special Adviser - July 7, 2011( I don't know why they are trying to bring the Presidency into this). His lawyer (that represents his interest on the case) however did not sign (which means he did not agree to the proposition) @ OP, do you want to change the topic and stop misleading people. Thank you

+1000
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by bobolic: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shame on overzealous presidential aide. Hope he has learned his lesson.
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by CohenJane: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
maclatunji: :

Where in the report is exchange of money mentioned as part of the out of court settlement? Obviously, you have comprehension issues

goodmike7:

Sharrap there!!
So you mean that thief and terrorist will settle out of court without no money exchange involved,then you must be daft,if he were sincere he would have gone ahead with the suit na,you are indeed a daft and blind follower.

at the boldened, the guy actually has comprehension issues
Re: Presidency Begs Buhari To Settle Abati Libel Suit Out Of Court by luluosas(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
kokoA: "Buhari is a jihadist!", "Buhari is bokoharam", "Buhari is evil!", Buhari this! Buhari that!! They never get tired but when you ask them to offer one reasonable evident to prove these statements, they result to name calling.. Smh. We have many of them here on nairaland, people with little stands, they fall for any trash the government feed them with..
That's the sorry state we found ourselves. Religious bigotry has taken over our senses of judgment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Orders Probe Into Invasion Of Odili’s Residence / Arewa Group Lauds Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.