Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28310 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2013
ijebabe:
Why you crying? Fine, the Amazon warrior has mad skills but not at the level of Superman so chill.
Avengers has Thor, Hulk and Captain America!
Waaaaattttt!! She has gone toe to toe with superman before jare, she even drew blood! I no fit dey dig up my comic book na! Although superman beat her sha! But she flog him yansh wella!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2013
But she no fit beat Thor sha! grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Brisingr: .I could easily say zatanna or Morgana ley fey could cast a spell that turns everybody in marvel Verse to animals so magic users should face each other.still house of m and the xmen vs avenger story arc rily showed the extent of scarlet witch power.if hulk possess the intellect of doc banner maybe he could take superman.saying a dumb brute could beat the flagship hero of DC is an insult
It is up to the debaters to present their arguments by eliminating the losers and facing the main supers
Hulk does not possess the intellect of Bruce Banner though. He's busy being angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito:
Waaaaattttt!! She has gone toe to toe with superman before jare, she even drew blood! I no fit dey dig up my comic book na! Although superman beat her sha! But she flog him yansh wella!
Its a good thing she is not facing Superman but Hulk and co grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: But she no fit beat Thor sha! grin grin grin
and you dared to compare her with superman wey beat thor. May the world of comics forgive you your sins. Say amen!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: But she no fit beat Thor sha! grin grin grin
Ta! She will finish him
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Oahray: and you dared to compare her with superman wey beat thor. May the world of comics forgive you your sins. Say amen!
Hahahaha!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Looks like JL has enough representatives already. I know hulk and thor enough to argue for avengers sha.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:17am On Jan 19, 2013
Thor! he has the hammer mjlonir, Wonder woman has a ermmmmmmm......lasso and a tiara? undecidedTHor will smash her brains out! Not because she's a woman but because he's a god of thunder. Hell! He has her strenght, her agility, her endurance, if not in greater supply and he also has the power of lightning. Wonder woman can only attempt to shield herself from the lightning with her METAL wrist bands? :-\
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2013
THe team aint fair! Bring scarlet, let her face Green lanterns conjuring abilities.
Bring Green arrow, make we see who fit shoot between him and Hawkeye!
That will be a better battle, I'm being sincere. I havent chosen my side yet, but I will like the scales balanced!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Avengers has firestar sef cheesy 'miss angelica jinx' grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Will be back in an hour! Sincerely hopes Ijebabe reconsiders!
sad
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2013
Oahray: Avengers has firestar sef cheesy 'miss angelica jinx' grin
AMADIOHA! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Oahray: Avengers has [size=18pt]firestar[/size] sef cheesy 'miss angelica jinx' grin

Word!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2013
Oahray: Looks like JL has enough representatives already. I know hulk and thor enough to argue for avengers sha.
thor got his ass handed over to him in the comic book cross over jla vs avengers so thor isn't the one to beat superman i agree that marvel is the better universe, better comic stories and even better movies than the crapfest dc keep churning out but superman is the greatest ever.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito:
AMADIOHA! angry
you want amadioha to battle her? He would lick his lips and belch after 3mins grin

seriously some superheroes no just join at all. Person like captain america just dey there, no superhuman ability. He's just a bloody human.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: THe team aint fair! Bring scarlet, let her face Green lanterns conjuring abilities.
Bring Green arrow, make we see who fit shoot between him and Hawkeye!
That will be a better battle, I'm being sincere. I havent chosen my side yet, but I will like the scales balanced!
The witch? Who only has to think it and Green Lantern is no more? That's unfair, not a debate.
I can consider Spiderman but let me get back to you.
This will mean the Martian is in though.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 12:36am On Jan 19, 2013
superman stopping mjolnir

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2013
Brisingr:
thor got his ass handed over to him in the comic book cross over jla vs avengers so thor isn't the one to beat superman i agree that marvel is the better universe, better comic stories and even better movies than the crapfest dc keep churning out but superman is the greatest ever.
nah, not thor. Superman even once absorbed a blow from thor's hammer without moving an inch. Only hulk can truly battle superman there.
Thor can defeat wonder woman and even batman.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2013
Thor uses brute strength, Wonder woman is a warrior. In the long run she wins.
Ok enough from me. See you guys at the debate grin

Red, I'll get back to you.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Wonderwoman is a warrior, thor is a god of thunder, the son of odin. He'd kill her.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Oahray: 12:48am On Jan 19, 2013
firestar:

Word!
hmmm... Was she inspiration for your handle? The firestar of avengers and x-men?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 12:50am On Jan 19, 2013
superman just mop the floor with the son of odin.

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2013
RM...you don make me vex....putting superman with hulk....I leave him with doomsday....remember the superman we talking about is one with his human persona and not kryptonian of which we all know that the latter knows the full use of his powers and is over five times stronger than the human persona....superman that moved apocalypse away from earth when darkside was coming to take over earth.....even darkside will take on hulk....forget thor....someone that without his mjolnir, he's a weakling that his brother is stronger than.....despite having a weakness against magic, superman was still able to stand his own with thor and stopped a blow from the hammer....something that no one has done in the marvel universe as at then (even though he couldn't lift the hammer except when odin gave him permission cos superman doesn't have killing intent when fighting).....this is the same superman that can fly back in time.....don't even go there.....if not for the modifications, many people in the marvel universe won't land a blow at him......

Pls, don't even put batman and iron man in the same league for we know the bat is wiser and has more brawl than tony stark.....not to talk of flash that is way faster than quicksilver.....or the martian manhunter that can take on all team avengers except hulk.....even green arrow shoots better than that dude in the avengers.....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2013
Had it been dc made their comics before the avengers came, all these arguments for no dey happen......
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2013
I never vouched for Thor against superman! Thor is strong and can match Superman, but he wont win, I acknowledge that!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Feraz: RM...you don make me vex....putting superman with hulk....I leave him with doomsday....remember the superman we talking about is one with his human persona and not kryptonian of which we all know that the latter knows the full use of his powers and is over five times stronger than the human persona....superman that moved apocalypse away from earth when darkside was coming to take over earth.....even darkside will take on hulk....forget thor....someone that without his mjolnir, he's a weakling that his brother is stronger than.....despite having a weakness against magic, superman was still able to stand his own with thor and stopped a blow from the hammer....something that no one has done in the marvel universe as at then (even though he couldn't lift the hammer except when odin gave him permission cos superman doesn't have killing intent when fighting).....this is the same superman that can fly back in time.....don't even go there.....if not for the modifications, many people in the marvel universe won't land a blow at him......

Pls, don't even put batman and iron man in the same league for we know the bat is wiser and has more brawl than tony stark.....not to talk of flash that is way faster than quicksilver.....or the martian manhunter that can take on all team avengers except hulk.....even green arrow shoots better than that dude in the avengers.....
U dey quote both the thing wey I talk and the thing wey I no talk! No muddle up my words jare! Quote me well well! U just bamboozle my words now! Who wan put Batman and Iron man for category!
angry grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 1:07am On Jan 19, 2013
Pls, except cosmic entities, the rest are bunch of weaklings to superman.........
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito:
U dey quote both the thing wey I talk and the thing wey I no talk! No muddle up my words jare! Quote me well well! U just bamboozle my words now! Who wan put Batman and Iron man for category!
angry grin grin grin
lmao!!! Brother....chop knuckle....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: [b]Hulk vs Superman!
Hulk would win, but then U've got the flash and wonderwoman and batman's genius, thank God martain manhunter was not included.
Only Thor and Hulk are good enough for me
Batman against Captain America, the capt has enhanced strength, but Bats is wat he is, bats. I ally with Bats on this one.
Hulk will finish Superman and lick his bones. Cos Hulk is big and mean angry
THor vs Wonderwoman
THor is the god of thunder, he once went toe to toe with Superman, but was beaten after a tough battle, thor takes it home and hits it hard Hehen! grin grin grin
haaaaaaa! iron man! Ermmmm....wat can he do?
Flash will finish him, green latern will rip him apart. Green latern, the universe's most powerful weapon, Iron man, earths' most powerful weapon#
hawkeye? Do I even have to mention his name? undecided undecided undecided undecided But he may be able to aim his joystick and manage to piss on someone with a lucky shot

Ijebabe u need to give avengers better names jare! Where is scarlet witch? Where is Hercules? Where is quicksilver? Quicksilver will split flash into a million realms of reality! angry
I no gbadun ur style ooo Ijebabe! I request a change in Avengers' team. THese guys need better backup. Iron man and Hawkeye are nothing but humans, Justice league that u submitted are all superhumans undecided
make a change jor![/b]
Feraz Read! grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Feraz: lmao!!! Brother....chop knuckle....
See ya head! After u don turn my words upside down! Wetin u smoke? I don tell u say banana leaves no good! Go buy Jamaican weed jare! angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... Was she inspiration for your handle? The firestar of avengers and x-men?

Let's just say the X-men/Avengers franchise due to their large cast, under-utilized her potential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.