Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28298 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Whichever, I still stand by what I say....hulk won't even come close to making superman sweat like doomsday did......
Concerning the weed, pm me where you get it....gringringringringringringrin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: Scarlet witch will suck green lantern into oblivion! Even Mynd cannot doubt this! She no dey get limit! Someone who created a whole multiverse? shocked shocked shocked
Quicksilver, her brother, he'll super move and superthink and super run, will fly to space and sheet in the in the moon before u say poop! but this is the new quicksilver, after he regained his powers when scarlet humanized him
But ermmmm........let us forget the new quicksilver, Oya I agree, flash wins this one grin grin grin grin grin
Feraz! Read some more! grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 1:15am On Jan 19, 2013
Feraz: Had it been dc made their comics before the avengers came, all these arguments for no dey happen......
DC started before marvel,marvel just has better story arc and good movies while the best DC story arc since na identity crisis and movie na batman trilogy.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 1:17am On Jan 19, 2013
battery low
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 1:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: battery low

Tomorrow then....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 1:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Make tomorrow do reach.....
Itsmodella, do you watch naruto?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 1:44am On Jan 19, 2013
You guy started the debate without even starting. And can you guys leave Superman prime out of this? Abeg we are not on that one
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2013
Feraz: Make tomorrow do reach.....
Itsmodella, do you watch naruto?
I'm not into it, just watched a couple of episodes because my bro was watching it..animations are generally not my thing.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Tosyn007(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2013
Imagine Superman having the same destructive intent lyk Hulk, who go stand am? Superman looks weak cos he fights considering so many things. Dont try a 'no holds barred' Superman o.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by movmentish(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2013
I just dey wait make 2mao reach.........but errm ijebabe dat our team no too set like dia own,any way sha lemme reserve my ba3......btw hope u peepz know hulk actually went up to mount olympus and challenged zeus And all this poo you are spitting bout hulk being un intelligent......2mao
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Tosyn007: Imagine Superman having the same destructive intent lyk Hulk, who go stand am? Superman looks weak cos he fights considering so many things. Dont try a 'no holds barred' Superman o.
superman vs the elite gave a glimpse of what a no hold superman looks like.dude scared the pants off the good folks of metropolis
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ciphoenix: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Marvel has Apocalypse too shocked , or aren't the villains included?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by kinchiso(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2013
Dis debate is it based on the comics or the movie?
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2013
kinchiso: Dis debate is it based on the comics or the movie?
The comics and the movie where applicable...check the 1st page for more demystification. smiley
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
ciphoenix: Marvel has Apocalypse too shocked , or aren't the villains included?
No villains. On a new topic most likely.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
The stage is set:

Avengers: Formidable government project of superheroes led by a deeply patriotic super soldier, is earth's strongest defence in the marvel world. Though there have been tons of members in this team the most recognized founding members are;
1.Capt America
2.Iron man
3.The Hulk
4.Black Widow
5.Thor
6.Hawkeye
7.Antman/Goliath
8.The Wasp

And for political correctness, The Black Panther, who happens to be of African origins.

The Justice League began as a secret organisation of superheroes built and funded independently of all governments, but it soon announced its presence to the world majorly because of its members' popularity. Led by a superpowered humanoid alien, The JL is DC universe's strongest ever band of heroes and its members numbered well into 100s subsequently however it boasts of the most iconic list of founders that includes;

1.Superman
2.Batman
3.The Flash
4.Wonder Woman
5.Martian Manhunter
6.The Green Lantern
7.Aquaman
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Parnassuss(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
I will argue on 3 basic parameters to prove that the JL is leagues wink away from the Avengers,
1.Team spirit and coordination
2.Motives and philosophy
3.Physical and mental capacity to overwhelm any opponent.

Firestar...get ready.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
Parnassuss stop confusing my debaters, they will think those are the characters!
Debate starts in less than 3 hours so chill tongue
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
Redmosquito: THe team aint fair! Bring scarlet, let her face Green lanterns conjuring abilities.
Bring Green arrow, make we see who fit shoot between him and Hawkeye!
That will be a better battle, I'm being sincere. I havent chosen my side yet, but I will like the scales balanced!

So we now have 6 members on both sides. Scarlet and Martian Manhunter are in.

https://www.nairaland.com/1167539/avengers-vs-justice-league-debate
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
*counting down* ''To create a life,another life will be taken...the balance of the world must be restored''
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Its only 30 minutes to the debate! shocked I hope say una ready o! I don't want to be bored.
I have Alomo, Ben & Jerry, Suya and Popcorn! I'm not sharing tongue

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by xynerise: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
*ties a superman muffler on his forehead* lets go there cool
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by xynerise: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Right on time cool. Where them dey? undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Where una o! Judgement time has come grin

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
*counting down* ''Come now...you too are a creature of the old religion...we are too valuable to each other to be enemies''
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by xynerise: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
I hate african time undecided. I don go jor
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hehehe, binger save it for the court grin

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
xynerise: I hate adrian time undecided. I don go jor
Coward! C'mon report for debate thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
ijebabe: Hehehe, binger save it for the court grin
lol...okay oh grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Okay people, let's do this
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Where did these people disappear to? angry
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yo, Xynerise change your font colour. to Blue. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.