Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** - Entertainment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** (28278 Views)

Dumbledore Vs Gandalf ~ Debate Thread ~ / Avengers Vs Justice League ~ Debate Thread ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by xynerise: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
firestar: Yo, Xynerise change your font colour. to Blue. undecided
too late
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
ijebabe: Where did these people disappear to? angry
Most of em were caught up by that 'Catfish' thread...try fish them out from there. smiley
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by firestar(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
xynerise:
too late
Improvise. That's why you're repping Batz, ne? undecided
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Actually, superman may not be able to run at the speed of light....but he flies at the speed of light....using einstein theory....if something is as fast as the speed of light, then that person can travel through time....that was what he did when lois died....he flew very fast round the world and set it back in time to when lois was supposed to die of which he saved her.......
Xynerise said something which was about him being immortal as far as planet earth is concerned (in this contest..no earthly hero can stand him)....and who killed him....it was someone from his planet with the person being doomsday and he wasn't even killed....he was beaten to coma.....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Feraz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
I wish I had taken up this debate but I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the time.....
RM....we can argue later based on facts......and as I said earlier.....except cosmic entities and magic from the marvel world, superman is indestructible by which ever villian or hero therein.....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ayobase(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
@finally unfollows@
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by larride(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2013
I'm disappointed with most guyz that didn't show for the debate. I was looking forward to the Hulk and Superman debate but I was disappointed.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2013
Its not over yet!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Next debate at 6pm.

Bolakale vs Red Moss

I hope Red sorts out his ish quick. If there's anyone willing to take on the Dumbledore let me know here!

https://www.nairaland.com/1168912/dumbledore-vs-gandalf-debate-thread
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gandalf is badass and hoter no doubt but Dumbledore is so warm you just wanna hug him and he's so witty and clever.

Who to choose
I guess I'll find out soon!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dumbledore that senile old man that let little kids do his work for him.gandalf wins this.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Dumbledore that senile old man that let little kids do his work for him.gandalf wins this.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
The thread is open. Please report there.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
sir cum alot,can u pls tell me why gandalf didnt take d ring himself instead me sending fred and sam. So that ur point is so pointless.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Damex333: sir cum alot,can u pls tell me why gandalf didnt take d ring himself instead me sending fred and sam. So that ur point is so pointless.
gandalf couldn't take the ring for fear of corruption. the stronger you are the more havoc you will wreck with the ring at your disposal, beside it was a clever subterfuge as sauron wouldn"t believe such power would be handled by hobbit unlike our friend dumbledore who couldn't resist coveting the hallows and who said he is a tad better than voldemort and didn't duel him why child services never catch am I know no.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Lol@ Child services
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sir cum a lot! Be blessed! grin grin
May Sango give you three more testicles grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by SIRcumalot: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ase
Suck blood ti u go belleful anybody wey spray mortein for here ogun punish am.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Ase
Suck blood ti u go belleful anybody wey spray mortein for here ogun punish am.
Iseeee
Fork for eternity! Any girl wey try to defy your cu*mming orders go turn to wateryam

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Can u tell me why voldermort was so afraid of my dear dumbledore,and he is a professor 4 crying out loud, so alot of children and he didnt tell any body that doesnt have d ability 2 confront anoda 2 do so,he is so wise dt he sacrifice himself 2 a greater work,even av death he resurrected harry and kill d voldermort part of him,see a wise man wont fear corruption, dumbledore has d greatest wand that was created by death itself,but didnt allow d wand 2 corrupt him. Pls accept d fact that dumbledore is greater,wiser,than gandalf.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Redmosquito(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Damex333: Can u tell me why voldermort was so afraid of my dear dumbledore,and he is a professor 4 crying out loud, so alot of children and he didnt tell any body that doesnt have d ability 2 confront anoda 2 do so,he is so wise dt he sacrifice himself 2 a greater work,even av death he resurrected harry and kill d voldermort part of him,see a wise man wont fear corruption, dumbledore has d greatest wand that was created by death itself,but didnt allow d wand 2 corrupt him. Pls accept d fact that dumbledore is greater,wiser,than gandalf.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Like Gandalf didn't use hobbits, who were even more chicken than the kids in Dumbledore's Army

grin grin
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Brisingr(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
at least he didn't sit down for the most of the series he followed the hobbits into the same danger he led them to and even sacrificed him self at that moria mine unlike our beloved headmaster always pulling strings and using people like chess pieces and please do not say the sacrifice of dumbledore and gandalf are the same because as we both no he was dying i doubt if he would choose death if he didn't get infected while hunting that hallow abi na horcruxs i don confuse sef ?

1 Like

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2013
It was a planned death,cos even after he had consume that water,he still fought well wit those creature that can 4rm dt sites,and he didnt sit and start controlling people,he was working also just that since he is a teacher and not even a ordinary teacher he is a headmaster, so he was not allowed 2 do all those dirty works all by himself wen there ase many ppl not just children but real wizards,and dumbledore dont c defeat unlike gandalf that was defeated by saruman,and also a mere mortal.
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
grin

Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Even Snapes can't help but be tempted. Chai
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
He's human too na cheesy
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=ijebabe]He's human too na cheesy[/quote
But erm..... Chai see that thing....
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Z8(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2013
too bad, seems I missed the DC vs Marvel
plus @feraz correction superman isnt faster than the speed of light on air or on land...that honour is left for flash
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 21, 2013
Z8: too bad, seems I missed the DC vs Marvel
plus @feraz correction superman isnt faster than the speed of light on air or on land...that honour is left for flash

Sorry thread don close. Oya ALELE!
Re: Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room** by ijebabe: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Amebo, who close thread?
Thread is still open!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders / Picture Of Santa Claus Pounding Yam / Check Out My Breakdance Freezes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.