Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (19838 Views)

Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by SELFWORTH: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
nwgoziri: I so much lik chime,wishin u quick recovry

... Quick recovery from long term holiday abroad?
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
May God have mercy on you.
I will die someday, so will you and His Excellency, why celebrate?
spikes C:
ma brother, no more toscana things, no more Nike lake resort, no more nwi-nwor nwi-nwor, o na-agboku grin

Make the guy go kpeme jare, make Enugu people feel fresh air grin
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Shebi dem say na vacation Chime go for?

1 Like

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by infohenry(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
touch_me_hard: Don't you ever in your life respond to my comments in that manner again!

What justifies all the sickness-based reports that OMOYELE SOWORE showers on people in positions of authority?
keep quiet my friend, they are just doing their job, anybody who dont want journalist to write about him/her should quit the spotlight.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Odunnu: May God have mercy on you.
I will die someday, so will you and His Excellency, why celebrate?

because ppl are already dying because of him angry
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by Eziachi: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dzzbabe: please u guyz should let the guy be, he went for a major surgery u dont expect to rush and come back do u, let him finish his check ups and all,,
No kind of surgery will keep you in the hospital for more than 3 weeks, unless the patient developed a serious infection after the surgery, if at all he did went for a surgery as being speculated.

Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by princenonny(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2013
Nedu31: The deputy senate president-Ike Ekweremadu is behind these unhealthy politics going on in Enugu state.Reasons as follow.PDP has a rotational govt within d state.Nkanu pple has already cut their own cake under Chimaroke administration for good 8yrs,now is Udi turn,after Udi it will shift to Nsuka zone.The problem now is that gov chime who is representin Udi have a deputy from Nkanu and if anything happens to chime-death,impeachment the Nkanu pple will take over d govt and they will do every possible means to retain the govt come 2015.In other hand the Nsuka pple are fightin for the survival of gov chime so that he will easily hand the power to them.And the person championin the whole affair is the Deputy senate president who happen to be the qualified candidate(politically)from the zone to emerge as gov of Enugu come 2015.He(deputy senate president)is doing everything possible to retain the status quo.
young man ike ekweremmadu is from the same senatorial zone as sullivan. Get ur facts right
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by princenonny(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2013
La Bonito: Why Chime go sick wen i Neva collect my own KIA, get well soon sir.
hehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by princenonny(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2013
spikes C:

point of correction, Chimaroke and his cronies took us 10 years forward, where is this fool from
@ spikes, u r a plain fool....chima took us 10 yrs forward Nonsense man. I bet u r an ebeano loyalist
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spikesC(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2013
princenonny: @ spikes, u r a plain fool....chima took us 10 yrs forward Nonsense man. I bet u r an ebeano loyalist
thank you sir, am a humanist and never materialistic cool
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by touchmehard: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
How many sickness-based reports did Sahara Reporters published this year? Do you think it would have even come to this, had the governor made full disclosure of the extent of his illness and prolly handed over to his deputy?

Read slowly and comprehend, before you come back with more retarrded questions.

[size=18pt] Silence is the best answer to a f00l like you [/size]
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2013
berem: instead of the state lawmakers to follow due process and impeach the ailing governor,they left the state at the mercy of assasins and kidnappers terrorizing the state.am so ashamed this is happening in Enugu State.smh.....

The whole lawmakers were ın total support of the governor, the man traveled on holıdays, that was the story, that ıs stıll the story, the man ıs back and so, case closed.
Re: Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2013
dayokanu: Shebi dem say na vacation Chime go for?

Na holıday na, abı anybody see am for sıck bed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Olanrewaju Omolase: LG Chairman, His Workers Celebrate Makarfi Victory In Ekiti / If Not Infrastructure, Then What - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.