Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? (759 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
This question is for the single men in this forum,i just watched a movie where i saw this prophetess in white garment dancing and prophesying. So my question goes like this, can u date or marry them? Because as for me i detest them so much
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Sijo01(f): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Are they not humans?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by kelsonpoint(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sijo01: Are they not humans?
so make she come dey dance for me for house huh?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sijo01: Are they not humans?
good question
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by kellystech(m): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its a matter of choice, there some people that don't even want to have anything to do with them while thee are some people who love them so much
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by cindyrella(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its all about choice
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its not every prophetess that dances when in the spirit. As long as she can predict accurately the future,she's one. So what's the big big deal in dating or marrying one?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
I am married to one at the moment.
They talk, smell and breath like humans.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Theben(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
No o, so she would know when i cheat on her abi? E nor dey happen
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
Theben: No o, so she would know when i cheat on her abi? E nor dey happen

lol... she'll always know when you're about to cheat...and then help you out in the bedroom before you go astray..
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Theben(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
acidosis™:

lol... she'll always know when you're about to cheat...and then help you out in the bedroom before you go astray..
what if i get tired of her punny and need to explore another option, will she allow me?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Theben:
what if i get tired of her punny and need to explore another option, will she allow me?

Nope... She'll pray for u & then cast out the evil spirit in you...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? by Theben(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
acidosis™:

Nope... She'll pray for u & then cast out the evil spirit in you...
i'll prefer you use the word 'enchant' instead of 'pray' cos i doubt evil spirit is responsible for men wanting to taste something different

(1) (Reply)

Sexless Relationship / 40 Questions You Must Answer Honestly before You Say ‘I Do’ (pt 1) / What Will You Call It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.