Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56452 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Manweysabi(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
@op weldone and good work.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by niyeee: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
piphacker:
follow all d rules. trade after BREAK of S/R
Does break mean price will cross the S/R, OR that a candle close above or below a S/R?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
niyeee:
Does break mean price will cross the S/R, OR that a candle close above or below a S/R?
yes thats just it. when the price close bellow or above S and R.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
niyeee:

Yes, it means the price will cross the support or resistance. there is what they called bull and bear trap. this is a situation when price will break reistance or support only to reverse and move against someone. damiani volatmeter is there to guide you against theis occurence.
check the screen shot below and see how it break the support. white dots

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
looking at screenshot above, you can see the trend is not last, why? because damiani green line is blow the white line. telling us it is a noise market
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
i recieved many calls and emails asking for more explanations. so as to safe my time, iam providing a comprehensive manual based on the questions asked. please kindly give me till sunday to upload the manual for you. i have programme tomorrow. thank you and good night
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kupsonrex: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
piphacker: i recieved many calls and emails asking for more explanations. so as to safe my time, iam providing a comprehensive manual based on the questions asked. please kindly give me till sunday to upload the manual for you. i have programme tomorrow. thank you and good night

God bless you bro.......I just stumbled on your strategy which was tested on some bet for 5minutes and they all came out green...........I will digest it more this weekend.......thank you.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by niyeee: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
piphacker:

Yes, it means the price will cross the support or resistance. there is what they called bull and bear trap. this is a situation when price will break reistance or support only to reverse and move against someone. damiani volatmeter is there to guide you against theis occurence.
check the screen shot below and see how it break the support. white dots
Only God knows your reason for helping the newbie freely. Well, thank you.
Pls i want to get this point about break of S/R once nd 4all. Must we wait for a candle to CLOSE above or below S/R,
OR do you mean when price just cross even without waiting for the candle to close?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2013
caesaraba: Thanks for this @piphacker. I hail my BOM people in the house o. More greens to your elbow grin
Good work bro piphacker, thx 4 sharing dis, na dat fake signals part e dey remove me i like pass, it pays to be patient and make moni than to be in a hurry and loose hard earned moni. Thx once again bro.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by jojoe2000(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2013
@piphacker I really appriciate your kind guesture towards helping pple achieve their trading Goal which is †☺ make as many pips as possible. A quick question Ħδω many pips is ideal for tp after a breakout on close of candle stick
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by emmybaba: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2013
abeg people,wetin be BOM?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by DAvIt0(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2013
emmybaba: abeg people,wetin be BOM?

BETONMARKETS
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
jojoe2000: @piphacker I really appriciate your kind guesture towards helping pple achieve their trading Goal which is †☺ make as many pips as possible. A quick question Ħδω many pips is ideal for tp after a breakout on close of candle stick

The number of pips to be considered as TP is a function of two major factors.
1. if the breakout happen between 9am -12 Nigeria time it can last up to 60pips before retracement, and after retracemtn, it continues. if you know how to calculate retracement, you can ride better on the trend
2. if arround that time, the damiani just attained crossover from below.

nevertheless, calculate the amont of pips on each candle that shows IV gempo, it normaly move between 20pips to 40pips

however, you will find more details inside a book i will upload later
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Ray1251(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
pls how will i know how to calculate the take profit.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
piphacker:

The number of pips to be considered as TP is a function of two major factors.
1. if the breakout happen between 9am -12 Nigeria time it can last up to 60pips before retracement, and after retracemtn, it continues. if you know how to calculate retracement, you can ride better on the trend
2. if arround that time, the damiani just attained crossover from below.

nevertheless, calculate the amont of pips on each candle that shows IV gempo, it normaly move between 20pips to 40pips

however, you will find more details inside a book i will upload later
Boss nice one. pls am still waiting for your mail.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2013
niyeee:
Only God knows your reason for helping the newbie freely. Well, thank you.
Pls i want to get this point about break of S/R once nd 4all. Must we wait for a candle to CLOSE above or below S/R,
OR do you mean when price just cross even without waiting for the candle to close?

It is good to allow the candle to close and enter with the next candle but you have no cause to fear if IV Gempo shows and Diamaiani green line is on top. damiani has told that the break is not noise.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2013
sympathy55: Boss nice one. pls am still waiting for your mail.

i have been trying to send the book but the server is too slow sympathy55.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2013
Ray1251: pls how will i know how to calculate the take profit.

To calculate TP level, you need to acuint yourself more to forex education. you can go to babypips.com and also serch google for more on this. you need to learn fibbonacii retracement and extension. with this, you will be able to calculate TP. however, if you believe in me, i am telling you i have one indicator that will tell you accurately when to get out. it is inside the book am giving free to people. send email to me at adepojukola@hotmail.com, please note that i have been trying to send the book to some people since yesterday, but my server is rather slow to upload the book. so bear with me if im late in sending the book[b]

To calculate TP level, you need to acuint yourself more to forex education. you can go to babypips.com and also serch google for more on this. you need to learn fibbonacii retracement and extension. with this, you will be able to calculate TP. however, if you believe in me, i am telling you i have one indicator that will tell you accurately when to get out. it is inside the book am giving free to people. send email to me at adepojukola@hotmail.com, please note that i have been trying to send the book to some people since yesterday, but my server is rather slow to upload the book. so bear with me if im late in sending the book[/b]

To calculate TP level, you need to acuint yourself more to forex education. you can go to babypips.com and also serch google for more on this. you need to learn fibbonacii retracement and extension. with this, you will be able to calculate TP. however, if you believe in me, i am telling you i have one indicator that will tell you accurately when to get out. it is inside the book am giving free to people. send email to me at adepojukola@hotmail.com, please note that i have been trying to send the book to some people since yesterday, but my server is rather slow to upload the book. so bear with me if im late in sending the book
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2013
Good morning, please those who have been expecting the ebook, i am unable to upload it to attach the book so as to send it, the server is too slow. i should have upload it here on Nairaland but you can only upload 200kb of file to nairaland and the book is more than 4megabyte. kindly bear with me. i have tried to answer many of your questions in the book. please if you need the book send email to adepojukola@hotmail.com

i want everyone enjoy this strategy before we move on.

more on the below software at
https://www.nairaland.com/1168832/amazing-piphacker-strategy-1.0-review

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by swiftz(f): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2013
piphacker: Good morning, please those who have been expecting the ebook, i am unable to upload it to attach the book so as to send it, the server is too slow. i should have upload it here on Nairaland but you can only upload 200kb of file to nairaland and the book is more than 4megabyte. kindly bear with me. i have tried to answer many of your questions in the book. please if you need the book send email to adepojukola@hotmail.com

i want everyone enjoy this strategy before we move on.

Gudmrnin. Please, you hav got mail.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2013
swiftz:

Gudmrnin. Please, you hav got mail.

Good morning, im having a network problem since yesterday, i will respond as soon as i get better network. Let us pray for Nigeria.
so difficult to access my box

Yes Uche, Ive got your mail, i will try 4shared.com later in the day as you have suggested. thanx.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by bizzman001: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2013
@pip i hav send u a mail...
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
bizzman001: @pip i hav send u a mail...
Joe, i got ur mail. to be sent soon.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nairakobo: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks pippyhackie, God'll open up ur network to complete dis ur good work. grin
We are patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
i have sent the ebook to all that requested for it. please i want all that is intresetd in the strategy to test it on demo for sometime and if they ever lose at all they should post it here. anybody that lose with this strategy should upload the screenshot so that we can analyse it. if you dont know how to upload, write the day and time of such trade. i will look into it, and explain what might have happened with screenshot. thank you
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sympathy55(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
piphacker: i have sent the ebook to all that requested for it. please i want all that is intresetd in the strategy to test it on demo for sometime and if they ever lose at all they should post it here. anybody that lose with this strategy should upload the screenshot so that we can analyse it. if you dont know how to upload, write the day and time of such trade. i will look into it, and explain what might have happened with screenshot. thank you
i 2rust you
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by niyeee: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
piphacker: i have sent the ebook to all that requested for it. please i want all that is intresetd in the strategy to test it on demo for sometime and if they ever lose at all they should post it here. anybody that lose with this strategy should upload the screenshot so that we can analyse it. if you dont know how to upload, write the day and time of such trade. i will look into it, and explain what might have happened with screenshot. thank you
I sent you a mail and have not seen the ebook. niyeh4life@yahoo.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nairakobo: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2013

Which one are we paying for? I saw d info @ d base of the manual.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
How To Get Take Profit Level
Please test this amazing take profit level indicator and see a revolution in forex trading.
Whenever, you see this indicator, don’t exit yet, wait till the next candle appears, if the trend continues, the arrow will automatically shift to the next bar, but if the trend is over, the next candle will not have the arrow. Get out of your trade at this point. If you are not clear. Let me know. I have attached the take profit indicator below. However, you will do yourself a great favour if you can get this amazing Piphacker Strategy 2013.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
nairakobo:

Which one are we paying for? I saw d info @ d base of the manual.

it is my own personally developed software. it uses highly optimised method that can never fail you in FOREX and BOM trading, even if you have never trade stock before.

this is the screenshot of my software below

1 Like

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Manweysabi(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
@piphacker, i've not received mine. I sent u a mail in the morning. Thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
niyeee:
I sent you a mail and have not seen the ebook. niyeh4life@yahoo.com

anyway i just got ur mail here in nairaland. i will send yours too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.