Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56538 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Zither(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Croce was right afterall. Piphacker, glad to see you are okay. Sad to hear what you are going through and I hope it is resolved soon. Forex is indeed a risky business but what makes it worthwhile is the sound money management principles we apply to trading as well as our consistency to learn as the market teaches us everyday. I can't over emphasize the importance of MM principles. It keeps one from sinking when the market goes against us

That does not in any way imply that it is as a result of MM you are going through this phase of your forex journey. I only want to express my disagreement with the statement that your indicators don't work. Technically, indicators on their own don't work. There is none I know that is the Holy Grail out there. However, relying on them alone is the problem. You can attest to the fact that people who used your indicators had mixed positive and negative results like any other indicator (some more positve than negative and vice versa). The key to making them work is following a trading plan to the letter, continuously adapting them to various market environments by tweaking them in addition to applying MM principles. That guarantees a strong foundation for trading forex.

I am no authority on forex trading and I am still learning...but every successful forex trader at one point or the other built his success on this foundation...not indicators or strategies.

Piphacker, I do hope you come out of this difficulty soon....tough times don't last but tough people do. Also, find a way to settle with your clients peacefully. It is very important so as to retain the trust and confidence people have reposed on you.

Wish you the best.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2013
Zither: Croce was right afterall. Piphacker, glad to see you are okay. Sad to hear what you are going through and I hope it is resolved soon. Forex is indeed a risky business but what makes it worthwhile is the sound money management principles we apply to trading as well as our consistency to learn as the market teaches us everyday. I can't over emphasize the importance of MM principles. It keeps one from sinking when the market goes against us

That does not in any way imply that it is as a result of MM you are going through this phase of your forex journey. I only want to express my disagreement with the statement that your indicators don't work. Technically, indicators on their own don't work. There is none I know that is the Holy Grail out there. However, relying on them alone is the problem. You can attest to the fact that people who used your indicators had mixed positive and negative results like any other indicator (some more positve than negative and vice versa). The key to making them work is following a trading plan to the letter, continuously adapting them to various market environments by tweaking them in addition to applying MM principles. That guarantees a strong foundation for trading forex.

I am no authority on forex trading and I am still learning...but every successful forex trader at one point or the other built his success on this foundation...not indicators or strategies.

Piphacker, I do hope you come out of this difficulty soon....tough times don't last but tough people do. Also, find a way to settle with your clients peacefully. It is very important so as to retain the trust and confidence people have reposed on you.

Wish you the best.
croce was not right in any way when he said piphacker made no money. Piphacker made money and others made money too, yours sincerely inclusive. So it makes no sense to say it never made money because it has fallen into difficulty.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Zither(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Blink182, true that. He made money with it in contrast to what Croce said that he could not make a single dollar using his indicators. I overlooked that part.
He has fallen on rough times unexpectedly... but it is inevitable for every trader that is why nothing is set in stone in forex.. I only wish he scales through this temporary phase in no time and that he learns something valuable from this episode of his life.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Zither: Blink182, true that. He made money with it in contrast to what Croce said that he could not make a single dollar using his indicators. I overlooked that part.
He has fallen on rough times unexpectedly... but it is inevitable for every trader that is why nothing is set in stone in forex.. I only wish he scales through this temporary phase in no time and that he learns something valuable from this episode of his life.
AAMEN
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Zither: Blink182, true that. He made money with it in contrast to what Croce said that he could not make a single dollar using his indicators. I overlooked that part.
now, you are saying it right.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
blink182: the empty vessel excuse.
@blink182, how old are you? 16? I have no time to rant with a kid on a public forum.
For the mature ones here, when i said that Piphacker could'nt make a single dollar using his indicators, i was saying it based on my experience with him. I have given him money to trade and i have watched him trade on my account so i have 1st hand experience of what he is capable of. If you make a dollar today and lose two tomorrow, for me, you have not made money.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2013
croce:
@blink182, how old are you? 16? I have no time to rant with a kid on a public forum.
For the mature ones here, when i said that Piphacker could'nt make a single dollar using his indicators, i was saying it based on my experience with him. I have given him money to trade and i have watched him trade on my account so i have 1st hand experience of what he is capable of. If you make a dollar today and lose two tomorrow, for me, you have not made money.
voodoo accounting. This is the problem with Nigerians, accept your mistake and move on.

You were unfortunate not to have made money. Agreed, that does not give you the right to cancel out previous money he made or did you not see he was already making money and that made you entrust him with your money?

Like I said 'the empty vessel excuse'. You are only affirming my assertion. Just move on. I really wish I was 16 because it will feel really good to meet and lash an elderly empty vessel.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2013
I want to make it clear however, that i have no intention of smearing Piphacker's name. I only said the truth.
@Piphacker, you came to a public forum to accept that your Indicators are no longer working but you would'nt accept it when asked in the privacy of frank discussion with a client? Too bad brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ideyvexnow: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by willscolf: 12:51am On Jul 27, 2013
ideyvexnow: Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David
here dey com again
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 27, 2013
willscolf: here dey com again
lol, what a vicious circle.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by achicares(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well @blink182, you can see i am yet to say anything as i am keeping to ur command that i should not come here to make a comment "until i've ask ur wayward father to shut up". However, i don't think i've got that time to waste on you. Like as i said before and i still maintain it without appology, you are always quick to wag ur tongue whenever anyone comes here to make a complaint, the other time someone did, it was still you. As if you are the one who's being talked about which i still maintain makes you suspicious. Don't you think making peace would be better? You don't know piphacker better than he knows himself, do you? He knows while, he doesn't come here to exchange words with his clients. A wise man, i would say. He watches his back. Sorry, if i've gone against your command. I'll try my best not to even take a look until i've asked "you wayward father to shut up" like you ordered. God bless u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
achi_cares: Well @blink182, you can see i am yet to say anything as i am keeping to ur command that i should not come here to make a comment "until i've ask ur wayward father to shut up". However, i don't think i've got that time to waste on you. Like as i said before and i still maintain it without appology, you are always quick to wag ur tongue whenever anyone comes here to make a complaint, the other time someone did, it was still you. As if you are the one who's being talked about which i still maintain makes you suspicious. Don't you think making peace would be better? You don't know piphacker better than he knows himself, do you? He knows while, he doesn't come here to exchange words with his clients. A wise man, i would say. He watches his back. Sorry, if i've gone against your command. I'll try my best not to even take a look until i've asked "you wayward father to shut up" like you ordered. God bless u.
then go phuck your sister and while you are at it, learn how to speak simple and correct english.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by croce(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2013
blink182: then go phuck your sister and while you are at it, learn how to speak simple and correct english.
Must you be insolent and vulgar to express your opinion?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
croce:
Must you be insolent and vulgar to express your opinion?
You honestly think I give a phuck? undecided
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by tinkotinko: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
piphacker pay my money oooooo.... or else... i know what to do o.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by efe22(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
@Piphacker sorry for the incidence but to say your indicators no longer works simply means what you hard were gimmicks that lasted for a while - a good method is too dangerous to fail. l saw this coming but was attacked by one fellow here.
Trading is simple but the most complicated thing you can think too. Complications in the aspect of bad fill, connection/internet disruption, requotes, slippage, platform freezing, stop loss hunting and unhealthy money managment - These are major things that can befall traders and not chasing strategies tiredlessly. By His grace we shall excape them.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by AjoseBiz(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello guys my name is Ben Anu i am a Forex trader, web developer and affiliate marketer. I have just put together a brand new forum and i would be honoured if you guys would come and help make it popular. Its free of course, you can tell me what you think...appreciate your feedback smiley

thanks
www.benanu.com
[email]ben@benanu.com[/email]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by chibecanglobal(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2013
We just recorded over
3000 pips in August alone.
Join us this September
for consistent and
effective trading
performance join our
ever-winning trading
group. Action speaks
louder than words.
on Facebook today!
https://m./292551227516098?refid=48
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2013
tinkotinko: piphacker pay my money oooooo.... or else... i know what to do o.
hello! U don get ur moni back?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by fembizz(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2013
I laugh when I still hear people discussing trading indicators for successful trading! The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective of its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never find them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial price point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail I have discovered, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business."

Trading tips for Wise Traders who can really discern or decode from theory
The Forex market price movement has a particular point of deviation where it will not return until set profit target is reached; once such is found and used with effective Duo risk management then profitable trading is guaranteed!

Example
In the 4 hour chart of EURAUD pair only, sometimes the first four candlesticks could be the Deviation needed for such month.
The guys who moved along with me will surely know that it's a big mistake to be trading with any leading or lagging indicators.
Thanks
The Forex crucial price point trading is one of the successful way to trade the Forex market without any pressure, to know more on this visit:
http://forexperfectlines..com/
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.