Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. (2677 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by xtgozie(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2013
[center][/center][i][/i[/color][color=#006600]]Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married against Friends Advise.
**”you can’t be paying the bills for him and still be doing all the work in the House”. – wife’s friends advised. A Guy who has no job got married to a banker, despite his fears and several advices that it’s not good to marry without a job. Every month the girl would give the guy her full salary of N135k after removing her tithe.

The guy would give the wife N20k for personal upkeep and the guy determined what happened to the remaining money. This happened for three good years. There was happiness in the family and the wife never refused to do her primary home duties for that 3 years, despite wrong advice from friends that ‘you can’t be paying the bills and still be doing all the work’.

There was a particular month the guy used about N70,000 to travel from state to state for different interviews.He finally got a job witha good firm in Port-Harcourt. His salary was N600,000 monthly for a start. He bought his first car (a brand new) for N4.5m, he gave d wife the car key, and continued to take public transport to work for about two years. Then he bought the second car for N6 million. Then he took the keys of the first car and gave his wife the keys of the second car. They were very happy. They eventually moved into their own house after few years.One day, the wife was looking for some documents. Then she stumbled on a file neatly hidden, when she opened it, she saw her wedding picture when she was very slim in the first pageof the file.

She then saw that the document to the purchase of the land and every other thing in the house were all written in her name! At the last page was the husband’s wedding picture and a note written by him: ”MY WIFE IS ALL I HAVE GOT. NOT EVEN THIS HOUSE WORTH N24M AT THE TIME I BUILT IT IS MINE”.

Tears started to roll down her eyes as tried to put the documents neatly as she saw them and walked back to the kitchen. This couple got married in 1998. Last Sunday was their wedding anniversary with three children, two boys and a girl. True LOVE still exists till this day. Are you sure the love you have for your partner can be compared to this one you just read? No matter what, remember you chose each other. So share. It doesn’t matter who puts food on the table.

LIKE and SHARE this real life story if you love it
For more love stories, visit: http://coolpenny./

Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2013
Even with their picture, I still find it very hard to believe. If she was white, it would have been easier.
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by alphamars(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2013
fiction story......nice one doe.....
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by chronique(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2013
Nice one. It could happen. I'll do much more if in his situation but,wait a minute. Me marry a wife without a job & source of livelihood? And my wife would be financing us? I definitely cant try that. Not in this world nor the one to come. I cant!
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2013
beautiful woman... interesting story
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
the woman fine ooo.hmmm so there are still few naija babes wey go gree marry u even wen u no get better job or u dey unemployed.make chuckwudi treat this im wife like queen when he don get job
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
blink182: Even with their picture, I still find it very hard to believe. If she was white, it would have been easier.

If she was white he wouldn't get all her money and be giving her pocket money from it, and she certainly wouldn't still be playing maid after the fact that she is the one bringing home the bacon. Get your facts straight.
You Nigerian guys should stop living this "white women are Goddesses that can do no wrong" fantasies, because that is all they are.
You don't know the value of your African women (not akata) until you've actually spent time abroad.
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by victorian(f): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
It doesn't work here in nija. My elder sister was like that to her husband , giving him her salary every month... As the yrs go by, the husband became successful and started dating other women and eventually married another wife, same year he started making it... Everyone in our family were completely pissed. Her husband didn't listen to anyone nor his wife consistent pleas to retrace his steps... She stayed on, bearing all sorts from her husband and his other wife.... Because she wants to stay for her kids and avoid listening to family members that were like....I told u so? But u won't listen!
She eventually slumped and died due to cardiac arrest , one mid evening when taking her bath and died at the age of 45yrs. cry

Me o.... I won't be gullible for love...shikena.
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Sweetlemon(f): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
This story trended as a BC msg on BB last year.
It's possible sha. But any woman who wants to do so MUST be sure that the guy has what it takes to make it in life in the not-so-distant future. Or else you are OYO
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by dkdigits(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
This aint jus false, but dangerous as well. Any man that enters a marriage without a job and expects his wife( even if she be deeper life) to hand over her salary to him @ the end of d month is on a long thing. Any woman that truly goes beyond jus supporting her hubby to the extent of handing over her salary in d hope dat tommorrow his first car will be handed over in return is on a longer tin.
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
the picture u see is that of mike adenuga owner of globacom's daughter. she is not the real chick in the story.
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!! Na by force to be OP? Haba that's Bella Adenuga and Jahmeel Disu (her husband). Nigerians and rumours shaaa
Re: Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. by Exponental(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Super super story!

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? / 15 Great First Date Questions / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.