Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by kelsonpoint(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2013
My fiancée has decided not to go on earrings and attachments again, she said those things are from the marine world that she has decided to make heaven. My problem is that i don't know how she will look without those things on her due to the fact that I've never seen her without it before, we recently had an argument which led to me telling her to simply cut the hair at one since she wants to look ugly, Pls how do i convince her that those things look good on women?
Re: What Do I Do? by Mobinga: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
kels on point: My fiancée has decided not to go on earrings and attachments again, she said those things are from the marine world that she has decided to make heaven. My problem is that i don't know how she will look without those things on her due to the fact that I've never seen her without it before, we recently had an argument which led to me telling her to simply cut the hair at one since she wants to look ugly, Pls how do i convince her that those things look good on women?

Abandon ship my man.

[img]http://www.rapgodfathers.info/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/snoopfacepalm.png[/img]
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2013
Funny how people interprete things...well,teach her that the Bible does not condemn accessories. Women like Sarah,Rebecca,Esther etc wore earrings,bracelets and even nose rings. She is just being 'holier than thou' and thats not a guarantee she will make heaven.
Re: What Do I Do? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2013
binger: Funny how people interprete things...well,teach her that the Bible does not condemn accessories. Women like Sarah,Rebecca,Esther etc wore earrings,bracelets and even nose rings. She is just being 'holier than thou' and thats not a guarantee she will make heaven.
men for real i don talk tire she NA dey gree at all
Re: What Do I Do? by 190theclown: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2013
But if she's still supplying the punny then u can decide 2over look
Those things she's stopped wearing
But wait oh come 2think of it don't u know that she's actually helped u
Reduce the expenses on earings et al

As long as she's supplying the punny - wife her wink

Or isn't she Nigerian again
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2013
Seriously if you know you can't cope with her new way of life, better trying talking to her, if she still insists and you know you can't cope, let her be now. It's better than to marry her then start coming here to disturb us of your cheating escapades and how your wife is eventually dry and not to your taste.I really don't want to read that from you later!
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: What Do I Do? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2013
We stop the whole puny of a thing although that was a unanimous agreement and am not bordered by that my problem is her present appearance
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2013
One of my 9ja chicks hates earrings and jewerries... yet shes one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen... She too fine abeg, moderate make-up, nice looking simple hair-do ("brazillian ko....mongolian ni.." these are her words each time I talk 'bout new styles )

May be you don't know.. every Nigerian girl is beautiful on make-up & fake rubbies.. check them on low-cut, or in the early hours of a new day...& you'll be shocked to see a 'monster'..

Go for your babe, man.. you can polish and package her with money... get some nice designers, original mary kay, & some skin care... [good ones]

you won't regret it.. that lady is a wifey material.. & God fearing!
Re: What Do I Do? by femmy2010(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2013
Loving someone shouldn't be solely cos of the hair and earrings but if you don't like her as she is then move on.
Re: What Do I Do? by 190theclown: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
190-the-clown:
But if she's still supplying the punny then u can decide 2over look
Those things she's stopped wearing
But wait oh come 2think of it don't u know that she's actually helped u
Reduce the expenses on earings et al

As long as she's supplying the punny - wife her wink

Or isn't she Nigerian again

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do I Do? by 190theclown: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin 190 wetin dey happen grin grin
Re: What Do I Do? by syrene(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
*sighs..

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Val Finally Go Today? / Food For Thought / Bad Tyms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.