Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? (4305 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by crispgg: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
I came across the German automobile website www.mobile.de where I found some used cars going for as low as 1,000 Euro. Cars which if purchased in the US or Canada would cost much more.

I was really surprised and considered the fact that shipping from these European countries wouldn't be more than 700 Euro. Are these offers for real or there are some hidden costs to it. Cos when things seem to good too be true, they usually are.
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by redcliff: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
crispgg: I came across the German automobile website www.mobile.de where I found some used cars going for as low as 1,000 Euro. Cars which if purchased in the US or Canada would cost much more.

I was really surprised and considered the fact that shipping from these European countries wouldn't be more than 700 Euro. Are these offers for real or there are some hidden costs to it. Cos when things seem to good too be true, they usually are.

Mobile.de is a good website. i actually wanted to buy a car off a dealer there one time but my contact in Germany screwed me pretty good. But one thing you have to consider is that, those cars could be pretty old and need repairs. And trust me their mileage is nothing below 200k and they are manual transmission vehicles. and yea, please be smart enough to kno if its a diesel engine cos those are the types you are likely to find within than range except you are buying a golf3 which is within the 1k price range..
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by igahdavid(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Yes they are for real, cheap cars, original mileages(though it could be high) but mostly manual(schaltgetriebe). I have bought lots of cars from them. You just have to try and buy vehicles that are near to your shipping agent, because the pickup cost might become expensive.

you can also try
www.autoscout24.de

1 Like

Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by crispgg: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Thanks so much for the clarification guys.
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by stagger: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2013
How can one outside Germany get a car and have it taken to the port and shipped without a contact? It seems a bid impediment.
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by Emperoh(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have also been checking the possibility of getting a car from Deutchland
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by Eyop: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
Please how is it possible to complete a transaction in Germany because have seen a car that is of interest to me but the unfortunate thing now is someone to assist complete the transaction. Thanks
igahdavid: Yes they are for real, cheap cars, original mileages(though it could be high) but mostly manual(schaltgetriebe). I have bought lots of cars from them. You just have to try and buy vehicles that are near to your shipping agent, because the pickup cost might become expensive.

you can also try
www.autoscout24.de
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by igahdavid(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Double post
Re: German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? by igahdavid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Which shipping agent, do u want to use? You have to check and make sure the car is near to the shipping agent as trucking charges can be high.
I would ve offered to asist, if not for the issue of trust.
Try www.firstshipping.com

(1) (Reply)

Which One Should I Go For Toyota Sienna XLE Or Toyota Highlander? / Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business / Checklist Of Fixing Flood Damaged Vehicles From Hurricane Sandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.