Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? (1352 Views)

Is Aishat Buhari Vice President Or What / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Transparency International To GEJ: 'Your Country Is A Den Of Thieves' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by bilms(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
Zents Kunle Sowunmi says,The Oracle says if you really want to know how good your Saturday night will be, you will start having the feel of it on Friday. If you really want to know how the 2nd Term of President Jonathan will look like, his 1st term will be the yardstick for measurement.

A president who failed to sign a state of the Union address, who cannot provide the basic amenities for his people like electricity, water, and good roads, a President who could not provide security from kidnapping, ritual killings, and Boko Haram sponsors could not be prosecuted openly, not only that, a president that failed to understand the need to have state and City police, Mayoral system of government for the cities of Nigeria and also accused by El Rufai of drinking Ogogoro or Sapale water on duty when over 150 million people are asking for a good 21st Century leadership. should not even try to think of collecting the form for re-election because he will run away from debates since he cannot even sign state of the Union address law.

Can President Jonathan perform if he runs for second term? Sometimes when a class is too much for a student he drops out it, this leadership needs to drop out of the race, his wide smiles showing his last pre-molars is not enough for the task ahead of building a 21st country. What do you think? The Oracle says President Jonathan is not the type of leadership for second term, let us save Nigeria from leadership without foresght. Tell us what you feel if Jonathan is your dream President or nightmares, the party and joy of a minority President is over, it is time to build a 21st Century Country with all basic amenities, like Electricity, water, good roads, security and society with less corruption based on trust and performance of good leadership.

The Oracles says he cannot see all these mentioned qualities in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, can you?
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by bilms(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Wendyslim(f): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2013
We don hear
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by bilms(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2013
Lol
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by don33310(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Jonathan is a complete FAILURE,the worst president in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2013
don33310: Jonathan is a complete FAILURE,the worst president in Nigeria history.
I thought you'v said that before? I guess repetition of the same post or line of thought makes you feel high.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by takedat(m): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2013
The government you elect is the government you deserve. Whether GEJ is your dream president or nightmare makes no difference since most Nigerians overwhelmingly voted him in. Each should bear the pains or gains till the next election.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by bilms(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
You are on point. Gej is the wrong action of Nigerians.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by taharqa: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2013
@OP, GEJ is definitely yr Nightmare. Problem is, he wud continue to torment you till 2015 at least, and possibly beyond.... That is d portion of BAD LOSERS, you know..

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Beaf1: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2013
take dat: The government you elect is the government you deserve. Whether GEJ is your dream president or nightmare makes no difference since most Nigerians overwhelmingly voted him in. Each should bear the pains or gains till the next election.

^
Most Nigerians OVERWHELMINGLY voted him in?
Since when did peoples' vote determine who becomes the president?
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Beaf1: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2013
taharqa: @OP, GEJ is definitely yr Nightmare. Problem is, he wud continue to torment you till 2015 at least, and possibly beyond.... That is d portion of BAD LOSERS, you know..

^
When will you realize that you are not making sense?
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Mandelaguy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Too much gibberish, I am having headache from this delusional hemp induced posts. Why am I even commenting. Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by jumobi1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
GEJ is trying for a man stuck in PDP. Any president with A hundred God Fathers will deliver his best.
OBJ wanted a 3rd term cos his PDP Cohorts didn't allow him fully execute his plans in his first term. He was settling people.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by naijalatest(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
bilms: Zents Kunle Sowunmi says,The Oracle says if you really want to know how good your Saturday night will be, you will start having the feel of it on Friday. If you really want to know how the 2nd Term of President Jonathan will look like, his 1st term will be the yardstick for measurement.

A president who failed to sign a state of the Union address, who cannot provide the basic amenities for his people like electricity, water, and good roads, a President who could not provide security from kidnapping, ritual killings, and Boko Haram sponsors could not be prosecuted openly, not only that, a president that failed to understand the need to have state and City police, Mayoral system of government for the cities of Nigeria and also accused by El Rufai of drinking Ogogoro or Sapale water on duty when over 150 million people are asking for a good 21st Century leadership. should not even try to think of collecting the form for re-election because he will run away from debates since he cannot even sign state of the Union address law.

Can President Jonathan perform if he runs for second term? Sometimes when a class is too much for a student he drops out it, this leadership needs to drop out of the race, his wide smiles showing his last pre-molars is not enough for the task ahead of building a 21st country. What do you think? The Oracle says President Jonathan is not the type of leadership for second term, let us save Nigeria from leadership without foresght. Tell us what you feel if Jonathan is your dream President or nightmares, the party and joy of a minority President is over, it is time to build a 21st Century Country with all basic amenities, like Electricity, water, good roads, security and society with less corruption based on trust and performance of good leadership.

The Oracles says he cannot see all these mentioned qualities in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, can you?
sure, he should be given chance to execute his manifesto
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by naijalatest(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
bilms: You are on point. Gej is the wrong action of Nigerians.
i disagree, some disgruntled people just want to frustrate his efforts shikina!
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by don33310(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
naijalatest:
i disagree, some disgruntled people just want to frustrate his efforts shikina!
What has Jonathan done,since he became president?
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by slimming: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Tell your own first
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by divatosin(f): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jonathan is trying his best to transform Nigeria. However, many critics are blinded to this reality. Key sectors like Agriculture, Education, Energy, Aviation, TRansport and power are receiving major attention.
Many road projects like Benin-Ore, Enugu-Ph. Kano-Maidugri abandoned by previous administrations are under rehabilitation by Jonathan led administration.
In Transport, for a very long time train services have resumed operations along major routes like Lagos-Kano. it's indeed remarkable
The woman in Aviation is working hard with her renovation works on the airports. I visited Benin Airport and was happy at the face lift which wasn't there before. I heard its like that in most of our our airports. That is encouraging.
more universities are being built across Nigeria. Things can only get better.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Arobam: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
I'm particularly happy about the steps so far taken in power and Agric. The transformation agenda is in progress with reforms and privatisation drive in both sectors. It's only a matter of time and Nigerians will begin to enjoy the dividends.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Naijagunner83: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jonathan may not be my dream president but I prefer him more than Buhari or Tinubu or any of these noisemakers on ALTERNATIVE PLATFORM FOR CORRUPTION(APC)
I pray we may never have the misfortune of a presidency led by those corrupt hypocrites.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by uzomagic(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Arobam: I'm particularly happy about the steps so far taken in power and Agric. The transformation agenda is in progress with reforms and privatisation drive in both sectors. It's only a matter of time and Nigerians will begin to enjoy the dividends.
True talk bro. Jonathan dey try for power shaa but people no know. He has fixed the Alaoji power station in Aba. The last time I was in IMO, EGBEMA power plant was been inspected by Maku's tour. Many of those thermal power stations are now working including Calabar, GEREGU, Afam etc.
At least you must start somewhere to generate power first before embarking on generation. If the likes of Buhari were intelligent enought to build thermal stations in the 80's as Jonathan is doing, we would have gone very far by now. I must commend Jonathan for working on these neglected NIPP plants

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Dollarman101: 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
don33310: Jonathan is a complete FAILURE,the worst president in Nigeria history.

Keep quiet! What do you know about Nigeria's history. Who do you wish to compare with GEJ? Babangida who inaugrated Corruption in Nigeria? Or Abacha who was a maximum military dictator stashing our billions away to Swiss accounts or Obasanjo abi Yaradua who abandoned power plants,,airports railways, etc?
Let's be truthful to ourselves. Jonathan far out performs all his predecessors. Which major Airport in Nigeria has not been remodelled since GEJ was elected in 2011? On December 21st, Lagos-Kano railway lines started running again after many years of neglect and abandonment. Cargo trains now run from Ogun to Minna, Enugu-Msidugri is under serious rehabilitation.

What about the decongestion of sea ports and the commissioning of new ones in Onistha? Or do we need to talk about the reopening of moribund depots in Aba, Benin, Mossimi and calabar that has brought back commercial activities to those areas. Do i need to remind you that the original builders of our refineries were contracted by GEJ to start repairs or you forget the new PIB?.

Or do we need to talk about road rehabilitations and construction? After so many years, Benin-Ore-Sagamu is being done by this govt. Onitsha -Owerri has been completed by this govt likewise zaria-Funtua-Gusau. Enugu-PH which has been neglected by successive administrations is now under rehabilitation by GEJ.
Lafia-Obi-Awe nko? Abi na Kano-Maidugri or the Apapa-Oshodi which is about to commence phase 2 ?

Do you wish to feign ignorance to the completion of NIPP power projects by this administration? Or you are not aware of the ongoing privatisation exercise in PHCN which promises to usher in a new era of power distribution in Nigeria? Which other Agric Minister in history has come out with bright ideas and long term reforms like the present minister of Agric, Dr Adeshina.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by slimghost(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013

What? kids have taken over Nairaland! cry cry cry. So IBB,OBJ,shagari were all better?
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Jona is a nightmare to every sane Nigerian. 300 billion naira petrol subsidy budget became nearly 3trillion naira in 2011 alone. How did he manage to achieve that?

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by joseph1832(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ever the since the inception of democracy I'll willingly and vehemently say none of the President we've so far produced have lived up to expectation.e
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
taharqa: @OP, GEJ is definitely yr Nightmare. Problem is, he wud continue to torment you till 2015 at least, and possibly beyond.... That is d portion of BAD LOSERS, you know..
So your saying his ineptitude and docile nature doesn't torment you as an individual? Well done bro atleast we now know your not residing in Nigeria.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by joseph1832(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I thought you'v said that before? I guess repetition of the same post or line of thought makes you feel high.
Right back at you sincere 9gerian! Right back at you...
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Fellonigerians: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
If 10 thugs compete for a position, 1 thug must emerge as a winner... It those not mean that the victorious thug is the best candidate in the constituency... The problem in Nigeria is that we are not being given better options... Parties want to remove PDP, but they are not bringing out better candidates... Credible candidates are what we want, but until then, we will vote for the 'best' out of our options...

If APC is serious and brings out a credible and electable candidate, PDP will lose, but if they bring out one of the usuals, PDP will return...
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Elueme: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2013

I highlighted the bolded to help promote the nuisance and distortion of facts by the OP. The problem with you bigots is that you chose to be intentionally stupid and dumb that you misrepresent facts with the aim of deceiving your likes and shallow minded Nigerians. I will ask you the following questions :
- when did state of the union address become a standard for good governance?
- What were the states of our power sector, water accessibility and roads before this administration and also be frank to list the efforts of the president so far in fixing these key sectors?
- Do you totally concur that the establishment of state police is a more fundamentally important project a sane government should embark on with this level of reasoning and tribal disenchantment among our people? How about the strengthening of our federal police while efforts are made towards promoting the unity of our people?
- How does a president who drinks ogogoro, who takes to cigarette smoking or even womanises affect performance?
You look to me as either a paid agent of ACN or CPC or APC or you are just a joke! Please may I advise you to get a life and be more useful to yourself.
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by eggheaders(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
gej is not only a nightmare,he is a putrid air. many of us saw it long ago.but they played in ethnic and religious sentiment and many gullible Nigerians fell for it.to those dingbats spewing trash Nigeria problems didn't start in gej era ..and if he cannot resolve the problem why contest for the post.the best thing is for him is to resign if he can't tackle our numerous problems.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by Mandelaguy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
eggheaders: gej is not only a nightmare,he is a putrid air. many of us saw it long ago.but they played in ethnic and religious sentiment and many gullible Nigerians fell for it.to those dingbats spewing trash Nigeria problems didn't start in gej era ..and if he cannot resolve the problem why contest for the post.the best thing is for him is to resign if he can't tackle our numerous problems.
You are indeed an egg head. Can't you read? I guess you can't. GEJ is taking Nigerians in a positive direction no govt has dared to, I must commend him. For the likes of you who has been suffering because he is succeeding, I pity you because ranting on the social media will not stop him from delivering on good governance. If you have been watching the tour as I do, I have seen the federal govt projects in each state and the FG led by GEJ should be highly commended and the positives extolled. Can you categorically pick any of the stated govt projects and tell Nigerians that all that has been said are lies? Stop cheapening yourselves, GEJ is working and we are all watching. The world has beamed their searchlights on the national old governance tour which is showcasing all that this GEJ led administration is doing, refute the positive claims and come out with your facts, then we can listen to ou, swallat!
Re: Is GEJ Your Dream President Or nightmares? by bilms(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Do you live in jupita?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Facts About The Alleged Yoruba Marginalisation In Nigeria. / So There Is A Reward Given 4 Being D 1st 2 Comment On A Topic In Nairaland / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.