Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" (1336 Views)

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) / APC GOONS AND TINUBU ARE BUNCH OF LIARS / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by ZnO: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters"

16 August, 2013

Local

Pastor Tunde Bakare, the founder of the Latter Rain Ministries in a recent interview talks about the newly approved political party in Nigeria, APC.

photo

The former running mate to General Buhari blasts the member of All Progressives Congress calling them bunch of looters.

Tunde Bakare claims most of the member in this new party are even richer than their states after looting them dry.

Excerpts

You are not sure if you will participate in the 2015 elections?

With who? The collection of rogues, right, left and centre?

Not even with the progressives?

Who are the progressives in Nigeria; mention their names? Are you persuaded that they are progressives,progressive where, taking you where?

The progressives who formed the All Progressive Congress (APC)

If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his church, because they don’t know the true church and they cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan.

Some of these governors are far richer than their states, because they are looting their states dry, Tunde Bakare concluded.

http://news.naij.com/43896.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=share-button&utm_campaign=facebook
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by ZnO: 2:05am On Aug 17, 2013
That includes Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fashola, Ngige, Okorocha and others.

Muhhehehehe! The man of God has spoken who will unspeak? grin grin grin grin

GEJ all the way till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by OgaTheTop2: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerians shine your eyes! The thieve you know today is better than the cohorts of invasive thieves of APC you don't know...

Abo oro laun so f'omo oluwabi!()... Nlanders abeg help me translate.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2013
My bingo knows that APC is a party of thieves forming saviours. They are painting themselves as if they are better than PDP. Even PDP sef no well.
Ouch!
Which way Nigeria o!
Last Bullet:
ZnO:
GEJ all the way till 2019.
Have you eaten? If not, come & take cassava bread & stfu!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by StObaino1(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2013
PDP is has not been nice to Nigerians. So I was One of those who supported the new mega party called APC.
But ever since this Fashola deportation with impunity, most people are having a second thought.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by ZnO: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: My bingo knows that APC is a party of thieves forming saviours. They are painting themselves as if they are better than PDP. Even PDP sef no well.
Ouch!
Which way Nigeria o!
Last Bullet:
Have you eaten? If not, come & take cassava bread & stfu!

I can feed you and your entire family for the next 20 years. Wanna try?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by brixton: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2013
BRB
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2013
hehe
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2013
LET ME GUESS: APC E TOUTS WILL AVOID THIS THREAD BUNCH OF HPOCRITES
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2013
i thought he was one of dem,why is he now backtracking?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by samuelkaykay(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2013
Thank God,pastor Bakare is back to his senses.APC is party of the crooks.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by simpleseyi: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2013
I am a card carrying member of the PDP, one of these days, I will scan and post my party id card. I am also from the South-West. The PDP governors that "ruled" South-West did nothing to develop the region, governors like Alao-Akala (dismissed police officer), Gbenga Daniel (an un-repentant looter) and Oyinlola ( a looting prince). So, there is no way I could campaign for PDP. Tinubu brought Fashola to cover up his looting. Fashola is though performing relatively but he is running an elitist government. If Fashola has his ways, he would banish and deport all poor masses from Lagos, forgetting that it is only the poor that votes, the elites do not come out and stand in the sun to vote. I wished PDP has a governship candidate for Lagos during Last election, but PDP presented another relatively unknown looter in the name Ade-Dosunmu. I have known the man for years from his days at Lagos Building Investment Corporation, before Obasanjo moved him to Nigeria Port Authority (after Tinubu sacked him because his cousin Wahab Dosunmu-RIP crossed-over to PDP) and then to his looting days at Nigerian Maritime Safety Agency (NIMASA). Ade-Dosunmu is also an un-repentant looter, so I could not campaign nor vote him and thank God he did not smell the government house, by now he would have sold Lagos secretariat at Alausa to the Ghanians or Togolese.

APC has come to stay in SW because PDP has failed. However, this Pastor Bakare keeps on making me love him more and more. With his latest stand, it shows that the man is not against PDP but against bad government. If he is just against PDP, he would have blindly supported APC despite the fact that there is little diffrence between these looters. Remember also that Bakare, Soyinka, Odumakin & Co lead protest to the National Assembly to help save and move GEJ and Sheppopotamus from Turai's kitchen to acting president.

In my own opinion, I would have love ACN (without any alliance with other parties) to concentrate on the South-West and leave national politics. Awolowo did not control the center before laying the foundation for the development of the South-West. Ahmadu Bello & Tafawa Balewa that controlled the center only turned their generations to Almajaris, so what is the big deal in controlling the center? Even GEJ and Sheppopotamus that are currently at the centre with majority South-East and South-South appointments, have these regions developed?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by Brimmie(m): 9:30am On Aug 17, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare with diarrhoea of mouth claimed all those in APC newly Formed party are bunch of looters?? In that sense the Muhammed Buhari he ran 2 years ago as his running mate under the defunct CPC and tried to form an Alliance with the ACN is also a looter. If I get my permutations correct pastor Bakare is a looter too, as hobnobbed with them from city to city, pulpit to pulpit and from political rallies to political debates, and he just knew when he was ostracised like a virus, when even his polling unit in his house, he can't win? Nuisance value always are very loud....criticise without having any input, talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is, not become an armchair critic.

-SegunAdekunleAli

My 2Cent!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by simpleseyi: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Brimmie: Pastor Tunde Bakare with diarrhoea of mouth claimed all those in APC newly Formed party are bunch of looters?? In that sense the Muhammed Buhari he ran 2 years ago as his running mate under the defunct CPC and tried to form an Alliance with the ACN is also a looter. If I get my permutations correct pastor Bakare is a looter too, as hobnobbed with them from city to city, pulpit to pulpit and from political rallies to political debates, and he just knew when he was ostracised like a virus, when even his polling unit in his house, he can't win? Nuisance value always are very loud....criticise without having any input, talk is cheap. Put your money where your mouth is, not become an armchair critic.

-SegunAdekunleAli

My 2Cent!

VERY WRONG! Tunde Bakare can not be called a looter because he has never held any position that can make him loot and he has never looted. If you have evidence or instances to prove otherwise, please present same. Also, Tunde Bakare is not a politician, Buhari "begged" Tunde Bakare to be his (Buhari) running mate because of some nonentities that were calling Buhari a religious fanatics. Buhari wanted to prove to these nonentities that with a radical cleric like Tunde Bakare as his (Buhari) vice-president, then christians can be assured that their interest is protected. But, has the so-called christian president GEJ been able to protect the christian masses? NO. instead, christians are slaughtered daily in the North by PDP Boko-Haram sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by flobby57(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2013
Don't think pastor Tunde Bakare in anyway better than the people he regarded as looters is he accountable to his church from revenue generated from tithes if not he is worse off let no man with iniquity come out with clean hand need not to call everyone looter man of God indeed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by Tittos: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2013
Its a fact that APC isn't better..all I know Is by 2015 they should present their presidential candidate if he is good then he has my vote..after all Goodluck asked us to stop voting party but personality..I voted Gej not pdp in 2011
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2013
ZnO:

I can feed you and your entire family for the next 20 years. Wanna try?
even the smallest kid on dz site knows dat's a joke. Come & take ur cassava bread b4 I trow it in2 a waste bin. Shio!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" by Bolan123: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Put this on front page. I don't know why it is not there. We are reading this from other media. It is a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? / At Least 115 dollar-Billonaires In Nigeria - Ambassador John Campbell / Federal Government Awards #7.39billion For Reconstruction Of Akure-ilesha Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.