Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Slave Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slave Mentality (712 Views)

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slave Mentality by Tochi3(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Despite all the suffering Africans have past through starting from the destruction of Egypt to slavery, to colonialism, imperialism and again to neo-colonialism, I thougth African governments will at a point in their life promote programmes that will uplift the pride of the black race.

But i was wrong. African Governments rather than come up with ideologies and philosophies which will help the african people to promote and strengthen the pride of the race making them economic and political independent, African governments continue to perpetuate misery on thesame race whose psych have been damaged. And I wonder what it means other than African Governments with a SLAVE MENTALITY.

In Nigeria, there is no independent construction company of repute which can carry out any major construction work without the help of a foreign company. Even if there is one, the SLAVE MENTALITY in government will never allow that to happen. I know that the pride of a race does not lie on a single individual but whole. May be I am wrong.
Re: Slave Mentality by Questionnaires(m): 10:00am On Mar 03
Tochi3:
Despite all the suffering Africans have past through starting from the destruction of Egypt to slavery, to colonialism, imperialism and again to neo-colonialism, I thougth African governments will at a point in their life promote programmes that will uplift the pride of the black race.

But i was wrong. African Governments rather than come up with ideologies and philosophies which will help the african people to promote and strengthen the pride of the race making them economic and political independent, African governments continue to perpetuate misery on thesame race whose psych have been damaged. And I wonder what it means other than African Governments with a SLAVE MENTALITY.

In Nigeria, there is no independent construction company of repute which can carry out any major construction work without the help of a foreign company. Even if there is one, the SLAVE MENTALITY in government will never allow that to happen. I know that the pride of a race does not lie on a single individual but whole. May be I am wrong.

You're Not Wrong.

Our Political Representatives in The Government Are All Cowards And DIRECT Slaves To Their Colonial Slave Masters.

(1) (Reply)

Gumi: "Evil" Jonathan - Repent And Resign; IBB, Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku - Banned / Imo State Gov Okorocha Borrows Another N18.5bn From Capital Market / Abraham Lincoln & John F. Kennedy's historic mysteries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.