Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! (6383 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2016
It is often said that when an ipob wakes up in the morning, he wakes up is father with a karate kick on the head, this slave political prostitute has changed that!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by eyeview: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Youngman,if you had any iota of formal and early education(which I see your parents failed to afford for you),you will know that when you come before an elder or senior(in this case,both),the men on shaking the senior or leader's hand will bow while the ladies will genuflect.

20 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by divinehand2003(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by seunmsg(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by thorpido(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't know how you people sleep at night with so much hate in your systems.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by nigeriapolitics(f): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2016
It's call respect, stop al dis trash

8 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by mightyokwy(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Political jobbers. Onyeka fall hand million times. I trust she will be disappointed with her self any time she see this picture.

2 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by softvio(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2016
nigeriapolitics:

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that grin
nigeriapolitics:

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Shebi them talk say dis my people no dey kneel nawa o
we all know who the real nigeria slaves are

1 Like

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by koladebrainiac(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2016
imagine oooo
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by buhahaha: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Why is your pa Buhari looking for the prostitute all the way frm Abuja..she gave him wot he always look. for like he travels to countries of the world just to receive a Gun shot salute..he loves salutes more than food and she gave him best of feminine type.. and your here insulting your mum.

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Raymie(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:
It is often said that when an ipob wakes up in the morning, he wakes up is father with a karate kick on the head, this slave political prostitute has changed that!!!

At least her "prostiution" has paid her. Can we say same of yhur mother?

11 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by deanoffaculty: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

You need this.....

2 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by fulanimafia: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well delivered counter punch, he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Imagine the rubbish the iPods were saying about Osibanjo's wife's show of respect to President Buhari yesterday.

Now they suddenly remember respect grin.

7 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Koleman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
fulanimafia:
Well delivered counter punch, he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Imagine the rubbish the iPods were saying about Osibanjo's wife's show of respect to President Buhari yesterday.

Now they suddenly remember respect grin.
u just hit the nail on the head. this thread is a response to iPod...

6 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
deanoffaculty:

You need this.....

Hey son, go tell your father that he needs that!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Raymie:

At least her "prostiution" has paid her. Can we say same of yhur mother?

Prostitutes don't have a say and voice in my place only in Biafra that happens!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
eyeview:
Youngman,if you had any iota of formal and early education(which I see your parents failed to afford for you),you will know that when you come before an elder or senior(in this case,both),the men on shaking the senior or leader's hand will bow while the ladies will genuflect.

Son, go and tell your stup*id father that trash. Meanwhile, transformers abound - go hug one

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by deanoffaculty: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

Hey son, go tell your father that he needs that!! grin grin grin
Now I know the kind of person you are and I will not abuse your Dad......
I forgive you!

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
deanoffaculty:

Now I know the kind of person you are and I will not abuse your Dad......
I forgive you!

I am your father's age mate son, abusing me is abusing your father!!

2 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by gen2briz(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your mother will be happy if she attain this slave level.

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Raymie:
One can only reason like me if his/her mother is a low level, hunger driven olosho. I can't stand up to Onwenu's children, neither can the whole clan compete with her achievements. Now I will go track my queue for donations in Anambra state vermin.

Must you tell us your mother is an Olosho too even if you are a product of an unwanted intercourse? You dont even need to abuse the whole of your wasted clan too. Lest I forget, please go change the pad of your tecno phone, if you cant, please let me know, I will send some money to your father

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Raymie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
divinecode101:

Must you tell us your mother is an Olosho too even if you are a product of an unwanted intercourse? You dont even need to abuse the whole of your wasted clan too. Lest I forget, please go change the pad of your tecno phone, if you cant, please let me know, I will send some money to your father

E nor sweet. Try part II
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by aresa: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
lmao..

You reap what you sow... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
Looks like she's getting ready to give out multiple BJ's to
disinterested men.

Please bubu, I suuuuk your dik bubu,
Just let me be your sycophant bubu.
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Bitterleafsoup: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=divinecode101 post=44273211]It is often said that when an ipob wakes up in the morning, he wakes up is father with a karate kick on the head, this slave political prostitute has changed that!!!

[/quote#]

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
eyeview:
According to your tradition
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by einst3in: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
This op is wicked ohh. Chai wink smiley
Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
gen2briz:
My mother will be happy if she attain this slave level.

Must you tell us your mother is a slave too?

1 Like

Re: Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!! by nigeriapolitics(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
softvio:

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that grin

is that you pic? Mhen my browser direct me to your profile instead of the topic. There must have been a reason for that
Yes, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Against Card Reader – Omo Agege / Bode George: Tinubu Will Vomit Everything He Has Stolen / Fact File; Obj Vs Buhari (2003), 25% Is Compulsory In FCT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.