Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30126 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by COOLDUN: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

he did well considering the circumstance.....
like your story revealed - he tried to settle with the sister, he told her not to enter the house but she insisted on making trouble. i think the sister deserved what she got. a man must protect his wife from any threat(foreign or local)!!!

If he resorted to beating his senior sister, then what is difference from her sister beating his wife? Mr. Evil supporter, as a peace maker he would have continued with the pleadings till he gets his sister’s heart calmed. Beating his sister meant that he had already taken side with his wife. I love my wife but never in the level of losing my family because of her, because she herself has a family which she will not like to lose too. His wife is a member of his family no matter what is going wrong in the family; all hands should be on deck to settle the matter and move the family forward. The question is this, now he has turned back to his family because of his wife, will his wife do the same to her family because of him?

Marriage is 90% family affairs and 10% personal. Your family, your wife’s family are all directly involved in your marriage, for you to make things match, you have to share your love between your both families. The wicked wife always jam the heads of her husband’s family together, separate her husband from his family, before she will embark on her wicked mission, when she knows that her husband will not be rescued by any one.

I love my wife and my family because all are important to me. One can marry many wives, but you cannot have other family members. I have come a very long, good, bad and ugly ways with my family. No one will ever separate us.

My love to my wife is agape, while my love to my family is unconditional. He has no right to beat up his senior sister, who might be another man’s wife because of his wife.

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

events don't just turn messy - several insults would have been fired before things become physical. if i go somewhere to settle fights and i am locked outside, i would go back home immediately. what kind of fight am i settling where i am not wanted?
Nigga please, this is her younger brothers house, not the house of a random stranger or even a friend. If his elder sister erred in anyway during the heat of that period, he shouldn't have resorted to beating her black and blue. So I ask again, what if she died due to complications from the manhandling he gave her? Will you kill your sister because she has a misunderstanding with your wife?

[/quote]
violence solves a lot if its not misguided......
do you think this sister would ever try such nonsense again? i didn't think so......some people act like goats and until you give them the goat treatment they wouldn't stop acting like goats. she must have landed the first blow on her brother or said something very insulting......
[/quote]

There's nothing violence can solve that dialogue and compromise can't solve. Violence adds salt to injuries, it opens more wounds and creates undesirable effects. Yes, she won't come to her brothers house again but it is that the kind of relationship he wishes to maintain with his family? Not only that, his relationship with his parents and his siblings would be severely damaged, his relationship with his children and his sisters children will also be strained and lastly, he'll lose the respect of his sisters husband just because of this singular act. He's now like an outcast.
This is the aftermath of violence

how's the wife guilty? she avoided a possible disaster by locking the in-law outside and called her protector to come and sort the issue. husband arrived and the sister refused to leave. the wife is blameless and it's the woman who assaulted them first. yes - attempting to harm or threats is also an assault! it's not until you slap someone that you have assaulted them. if the sister sues the brother should counter-sue for affray, assault and attempted burglary!
The root cause of the problem can be traced to his wife, she's trying to isolate him from his family, keeping malice with his family members and all. . . She's a malicious woman, it ain't hard to tell. Such women should be avoided at all cost

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by BOLOSKY: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guy beating his big SIS for his wife!!!..he must be on some cheap drugs ..family(real family) against everything..."as long as ur mama loves u..dont ever love a woman.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by BOLOSKY: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guy beating his big SIS for his wife!!!..he must be on some cheap drugs ..family(real family) against everything..."as long as ur mama loves u..dont ever love a woman".
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by mko2005: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
This resulted in a fight, [b]he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood
[/b]

[/quote]
If u can beat up ur sister for ur wife then you can as well beat up ur wife for ur sister some day !
God help us
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
J12:
Nigga please, this is her younger brothers house, not the house of a random stranger or even a friend. If his elder sister erred in anyway during the heat of that period, he shouldn't have resorted to beating her black and blue. So I ask again, what if she died due to complications from the manhandling he gave her? Will you kill your sister because she has a misunderstanding with your wife?

violence solves a lot if its not misguided......
do you think this sister would ever try such nonsense again? i didn't think so......some people act like goats and until you give them the goat treatment they wouldn't stop acting like goats. she must have landed the first blow on her brother or said something very insulting......

There's nothing violence can solve that dialogue and compromise can't solve. Violence adds salt to injuries, it opens more wounds and creates undesirable effects. Yes, she won't come to her brothers house again but it is that the kind of relationship he wishes to maintain with his family? Not only that, his relationship with his parents and his siblings would be severely damaged, his relationship with his children and his sisters children will also be strained and lastly, he'll lose the respect of his sisters husband just because of this singular act. He's now like an outcast.

how's the wife guilty? she avoided a possible disaster by locking the in-law outside and called her protector to come and sort the issue. husband arrived and the sister refused to leave. the wife is blameless and it's the woman who assaulted them first. yes - attempting to harm or threats is also an assault! it's not until you slap someone that you have assaulted them. if the sister sues the brother should counter-sue for affray, assault and attempted burglary!
The root cause of the problem can be traced to his wife, she's trying to isolate him from his family, keeping malice with his family members and all. . . She's a malicious woman, it ain't hard to tell. Such women should be avoided at all cost..

HUH!!!!?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
COOLDUN:
If he resorted to beating his senior sister, then what is difference from her sister beating his wife? Mr. Evil supporter, as a peace maker he would have continued with the pleadings till he gets his sister’s heart calmed. Beating his sister meant that he had already taken side with his wife. I love my wife but never in the level of losing my family because of her, because she herself has a family which she will not like to lose too. His wife is a member of his family no matter what is going wrong in the family; all hands should be on deck to settle the matter and move the family forward. The question is this, now he has turned back to his family because of his wife, will his wife do the same to her family because of him?

this is sheer tunnel vision.
he did not beat the elder sister for his wife - he beat the elder sister cos she probably insulted him or she landed the first blow. what kind of narrow-mindedness is this one?

Marriage is 90% family affairs and 10% personal. Your family, your wife’s family are all directly involved in your marriage, for you to make things match, you have to share your love between your both families. The wicked wife always jam the heads of her husband’s family together, separate her husband from his family, before she will embark on her wicked mission, when she knows that her husband will not be rescued by any one.

the wicked wife? how's she wicked?
did the wicked wife instruct her husband to beat his sister of the sister stepped out of line and got disciplined? according to the op, the elder sister assaulted her brother first and she got the beating of his life. the wife had nothing to do with the fight!

I love my wife and my family because all are important to me. One can marry many wives, but you cannot have other family members. I have come a very long, good, bad and ugly ways with my family. No one will ever separate us.
My love to my wife is agape, while my love to my family is unconditional. He has no right to beat up his senior sister, who might be another man’s wife because of his wife.

your love to your wife is agape? are you daft or you are being paid to be one? so you mean you don't have sëx with your wife cos agape = selfless love minus sex. why did you marry her then if the love to your wife is agape? biko, some nigerians are cretinous!

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
J12:

i think you should break out of the cocoon you dwell!
you are a stranger in any house if you are not invited. on this day, the elder sister was uninvited which explains why she was locked outside. the husband is not foolish - the report said he tried to make peace with his sister but she was hell-bent in causing trouble. how do you keep a rabid dog down? patting its back or rubbing it's head? you decide.

when dialogue refuses to work then violence is inevitable. ask yourself - why do advanced countries like america, britain, france, etc go to war? these are the same people preaching human rights and animal rights and gay rights and yet they do not hesitate to go to war.

as for the man being an outcast, who cares!!!!
people with no family are in this world and they are happy. who needs a troublesome family members anyway. if my family would not give me peace of mind and all they do is threaten my wife then i would cut them off.

The root cause of the problem can be traced to his wife, she's trying to isolate him from his family, keeping malice with his family members and all. . . She's a malicious woman, it ain't hard to tell. Such women should be avoided at all cost

oh please.....
the root cause is the elder sister. if she had stayed in her house this wouldn't have happened. she had 3 opportunities to avert this disaster but she insisted on causing trouble.

she could have gone back home when she got locked outside - she could have gone back home the moment her brother arrived. she could have gone back home when her brother tried to beg her to stop her idiocy. what else is the man supposed to do?

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

this is sheer tunnel vision.
he did not beat the elder sister for his wife - he beat the elder sister cos she probably insulted him or she landed the first blow. what kind of narrow-mindedness is this one?

the wicked wife? how's she wicked?
did the wicked wife instruct her husband to beat his sister of the sister stepped out of line and got disciplined? according to the op, the elder sister assaulted her brother first and she got the beating of his life. the wife had nothing to do with the fight!

your love to your wife is agape? are you daft or you are being paid to be one? so you mean you don't have sëx with your wife cos agape = selfless love minus sex. why did you marry her then if the love to your wife is agape? biko, some nigerians are cretinous!

Assumptions, your ELDER sister insulted you, you end up beating her up to the extent of seeing her bleed.

This is your elder sister here.

I think that family is screwed up, if a younger bro can beat an elder sister, then that family is SCREWED all over.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by BABE3: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:
I think that family is screwed up, if a younger bro can beat an elder sister, then that family is SCREWED all over.

Here comes the conspiracy theorists.

Because the resident îdîöt (the supposed pace setter; the adiye funfun) in the family got a well deserved àrsè whooping, means the whole family is screwed up?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by warrior101: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
LOL

Added: I just love this girl, Ehie .... She is a match for any ebully warlord grin and can defend herself anytime...

I want to marry her because of her swagalicious swagger grin but if she was my wife i would shut her up, and i'm dead cert' she would respect me cuz she is a star....
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
I didnt know I would see a day a man would beat a woman and it would be applauded as a good thing by other women

You beat a woman till she was bleeding then you better have a good lawyer

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by texazzpete(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
joymary7: the bible has notin to do wit this, as an elder sis to my bro i ensure he gets everytin he wants, our parents are nt rich but im married and i try to do a lot for him all tru his university education to his service yr to his day as a job seeker..... After all these sacrifise he beats me up becos of his wife? If i no kill am tht day i will curse his entire generation. Wife ko wife nii... I will never allow my husband beats any of his sis for my sake

Do you also have sex with him? Do you bear his children? Will he swear an oath to love and protect you until death parts you two?

Na people like you dey find am easy to use their sibling's kids for ritual cheesy

I repeat, for those who are too doltish to understand: Once a man marries, his immediate, most important family remains his wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:
Assumptions, your ELDER sister insulted you, you end up beating her up to the extent of seeing her bleed.

my elder sister invaded my premises, threatened my wife, insulted me when i tried to calm her down and then landed the first blow on my face in my own house. of course, she deserves every beating she gets from me.

This is your elder sister here.

elder sister can abuse me and get away with it in my home? what is your point? he shouldn't have beaten her cos she's a sister or she's a woman? if it's a female stranger, then it's acceptable? if it was the wife that beat her - is that also acceptable?

dayokanu: I didnt know I would see a day a man would beat a woman and it would be applauded as a good thing by other women

You beat a woman till she was bleeding then you better have a good lawyer

story!
you would have to tell the court why you were trespassing in the first place.....the man that shot his own son in america cos he thought they were invaders was freed. trespassing is a felony. this woman trespassed, insulted, assaulted and you want her to get a lawyer. she would be sending herself directly to jail!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES THAT THIS BEATING IS AN ISOLATED CASE IS DEADAZZ WRONG!!!

I believe that this issue must be long standing. This quarrel must be atleast some weeks old and re-occuring. I want to believe that this elder sister must have caused so much strain in this marriage that today was the breaking point!

Except it can be proven that the man is mad..
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju: ANYBODY WHO BELIEVES THAT THIS BEATING IS AN ISOLATED CASE IS DEADAZZ WRONG!!!

I believe that this issue must be long standing. This quarrel must be atleast some weeks old and re-occuring. I want to believe that this elder sister must have caused so much strain in this marriage that today was the breaking point!

Except it can be proven that the man is mad..

he's not mad - he's sensible!
he came back to enter into a dialogue with the sister. other men would start beating the sister the moment they arrive at the scene. the man did what sane people would have done: protect his wife! it's only in nigeria people trespass anyhow in the name of "my family, my uncle, my aunty" - such a dysfunctional society!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Tells Court How Wife Battered His Manhood, Poured Pepper On It / UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.