Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30132 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dimcee(f): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
how old are you first? U̶̲̥̅̊ r jus ɑ̤̥̈̊ bushman.so bc U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊πϑ υ̲̣̥​я̩̥̊​ sis suffered togeda , d̶̲̥̅̊α† į̸̸̨§ why she wil nt respect herslf. It į̸̸̨§ υ̲̣̥​я̩̥̊​ wife fault d̶̲̥̅̊α† U̶̲̥̅̊ pple av to struggle.. Nonesense
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by KokoBeware: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2013
Na serious joblessness cos all this thing...

Why would a hardworking lady, mum and wife.. leave her husbands house to her brothers to "Confirm nasty things said about her" .....she's obviously jobless....

The guy was wrong to lay hands on his sister though
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by kaze4blues(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Point of correction:: I never said it was the only way, but its definitely an available option that is almost always certain to yeild positive results.

So u can also beat ur own elder sister?

Common, dat means if ur mum slap ur wife, u wil slap ur mum back....

Are we stil in naija sha....

Why can ppl b so daft

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2013
What a stoopid man
1.blood is thicker than water

2.sadist,fighthing till she was dripping with blood is sadistic and heartless

3.fighting a woman...what a joke

4.i would never marry a man who will forget his own blood because of pu..nani,i could die and he would replace me but can he replace his sister...i like people with principles..he is a joke

5.what are they teaching their children,its ok to beat your brother and sister,its ok to beat women ,its okay to fight..

6.he is a stoopid man

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dammytosh: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]lol

Yes I am proud of my mother.. She fought for her marriage. Not just her in-laws but her father and siblings as well. She showed strenght and character that many women lack. She fought for what she believed in. Her fight kept her marriage. She fought a good fight!

Erm.. I dont get the weakling part! so I will ignore..

I will not be stupid to say it was a good thing that happened, but its neither a bad thing. If that fight saved her marriage, then my god she should have used a weapon. Its her marital home. If she cant fight to save it, then she dosent deserve to be there.

My claim that they grew successful kids.. DUDE!! You take yourself too seriously. I am successful. Heck, I have money enough to get prefrencial treatment in 3 banks. My sisters are succesful engineers working on two separate continents. I could keep pointing out all our successes but hey!! This is the internet, what does it matter.

Point is this.. My mum had to fight not just her father, but her mother in-law in order to not only have peace but save her marriage over 30 years ago. She is still happily married to the same man today. She and that mother-in-law are very close today. She has had not just a successful marriage but also successful children both male and female. Today even her own father now respects her husband (whom he used to refer to as 'that poverty stricken rat).

My Child, fights are an integral part of life. You have to choose and pick your fights wisely. I will fight anybody.. I repeat, anybody to protect my wife.. My kids inclusive.. This is how my father raised me.. this is how I am made. FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE, TILL DEATH.. Thats not a vow to be taken lightly..

Before you judge my parents who have lived and enjoyed a happy, fruitful marriage.. why not focus on yourself and pray that you can have a happy marriage.. [/b]

Dude, I am not judging your parents and the fight did not save her marriage, God did.

What i am saying is that the act should not be celebrated because your mum might just be one of the very few lucky women that will do that unchecked in this part of the world.

I will defend my immediate household with the last blood in me but guess what ? I trust my wife with my last breath that she will wait for me to come and deal with my mum or my siblings in my own way not fight them or talk to them any how. (That is exactly what the woman in this original post did)

I am not surprised, because i don't allow her talk or treat her parents or siblings any how too and I will never be rude to them for any reason at all.

There is a boundary to which outsiders can make decisions that will directly impact my family. That is reserved for My Small Mummy and I.

On a lighter note, prefential treatment in 3 banks is no success, Banks try to treat all customers with respect irrespective of your account balance. As a corper, i had four accounts in four different mega banks totalling to #245.00 Two hundred and forty five naira only. grin

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2013
freecocoa: What makes you think the wife is a trouble maker?

wlex:

His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife.

Recently, his wife and his elder sister had exchange of words somewhere, later the same day, the sister came to their house with intention to fight with the wife over the nasty things she said about her
wlex8:

Already in the post that the issue has been going on for a while "His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife"

One of the issues they have with the wife is that she doesn't want any of husband's family to come to their house

She seems ever ready to be at war with her entire husband's family.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Perhaps because they have been visibly trying to sow divorce into her marriage and are also talking snuff about her? Like the story managed to contain?
Not everyone is skilled at bullshit and crocodile smiles. Some people prefer to keep it real, be it like or dislike.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Ivbade: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2013
The importance of peace in a family can not be over-emphasized. I think it is totally wrong for you to go to your brother's house to fight his wife, if you truly claim you love him. There are better, matured, responsible and educated ways to resolve an issue other than fight. Besides, will you be happy if your sister in law does thesame to you in your husband's house, being that you are married? Reminds me of a lady that was staying with her brother and got angry that her brother's wife offended her and she boiled hot water and poured on her head. Now, does the fact that she came out of thesame womb with her brother, grew up together and all the stuff justifies it? Or have we also forgotten that the wife also has brothers that she shares same with? I think if protection should be givin more to anybody , shud be the wife. because the question is , if you love your sister so much because you grew together and suffered together, why didn't you marry her? Every woman should learn how to deal with every other woman!

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sunkoye: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2013
am very sure the wife, the husband and the sister is HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

That doesn't make her a trouble maker still, some family members are just something else, so she should rather beg and cry while they try to throw her out of her house instead of standing on her right?

They don't like her and think her not a good wife doesn't prove she's troublesome.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by odogift(f): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Let him kill her and take d glory that he is a hero. Is there really any amount of insult dat d elder sister will pour on him (maybe his wife)dat this guy canot take,considering d fact dat he is junior to her or walk away respectfully? While growing up, do u kw hw much insult he too did poured on his elders? Frm God's stand point of view it is totally wrong for him to lay his filthy hands on his elder sister who eventually will act as his mother wen their real mother has gone d inevitable way. Dis also means he can beat up his mom if she were to be d one based on what i hear some people saying....protection,crossing boundary, defence, love? Wat a shame! We are africans even though we kw some sister-inlaws can be unbearable, there are too many options available for one to handle situations like dis than a foolish man beating up his sister not junior but elder and he thinks he has handled it maturedly?

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by stagger: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2013
wlex8:

I need you guys to comment on this, how right is it for one to beat up his elder sister for his wife?

This is a true life story

His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife.

Recently, his wife and his elder sister had exchange of words somewhere, later the same day, the sister came to their house with intention to fight with the wife over the nasty things she said about her

The wife kept the house door locked so she could not gain entrance into the house to avoid further confrontation, she later alerted her husband on the phone that his sister has come to kill her

When the husband eventually came and met his sister outside, he tried to settle their quarrel all to no avail, he also insisted the sister must not enter the house

This resulted in a fight, he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood

Question: Can you beat up your elder sister for your wife, how can this issue be resolved as every member of his family are against him including his mother, should he go and beg them or not?

Good for the sister. How can a woman leave her husband's house to go and fight her brother's wife? That woman must be mad.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2013
dammytosh:

Dude, I am not judging your parents and the fight did not save her marriage, God did.

What i am saying is that the act should not be celebrated because your mum might just be one of the very few lucky women that will do that unchecked in this part of the world.

I will defend my immediate household with the last blood in me but guess what ? I trust my wife with my last breath that she will wait for me to come and deal with my mum or my siblings in my own way not fight them or talk to them any how. (That is exactly what the woman in this original post did)

I am not surprised, because i don't allow her talk or treat her parents or siblings any how too and I will never be rude to them for any reason at all.

There is a boundary to which outsiders can make decisions that will directly impact my family. That is reserved for My Small Mummy and I.

On a lighter note, prefential treatment in 3 banks is no success, Banks try to treat all customers with respect irrespective of your account balance. As a corper, i had four accounts in four different mega banks totalling to #245.00 Two hundred and forty five naira only. grin

[b]Your lighter note really got me rolling on the floor with laughter.. grin grin grin Like I said, this is the internet, whatever I say here dosent count for shiit!! So lets just enjoy the thread ..

Now!! On a serious note, you say God saved her marriage, I say she fought to keep it. Whatsoever is worth keeping is worth fighting for.

I again repeat that it is not a good thing as an act in itself, but it was a good fight without a doubt.. Many marriages have ended on far less confrontations than that my mum had to suffer through.

I love the fact that you will defend your household, but what I am not so sure of is how far you will go. If you have a problem with the Man in the story beating his sister up, then that means you have a limit as to what you will be willing to do to save your marriage.

I grew up in a house where my father had to counsel many couples.. My brother, you will be surprised how far outside interferance can reach. Many marriages have been ruined for very very flimsy reasons..

My take is this.. Anything/anybody outside you and your wife constitutes a third party.. Your sister and mother inclusive.. And if it takes a beatdown to keep them out, then a beatdown it is.. [/b]
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by stagger: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2013
ehie: What a stoopid man
1.blood is thicker than water
2.sadist,fighthing till she was dripping with blood is sadistic and heartless
3.fighting a woman...what a joke
4.i would never marry a man who will forget his own blood because of kitten,i could die and he would replace me but can he replace his sister...i like people with principles..he is a joke
5.what are they teaching their children,its ok to beat your brother and sister,its ok to beat women ,its okay to fight..
6.he is a stoopid man

Maybe you should get married and have your husband's sister trying to teach him how to treat you and interfering in your marriage at the slightest provocation.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff:
Some people prefer to keep it real, be it like or dislike.

Which will lead to 'the making of trouble' with the in laws depending on the extent to which she 'keeps it real'.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by warrior101: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2013
Ok we have heard you all that says she got what she deserved...
I think the brother should be punished by the law for spilling somebody's blood...
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2013
kaze4blues:

So u can also beat ur own elder sister?

Common, dat means if ur mum slap ur wife, u wil slap ur mum back....

Are we stil in naija sha....

Why can ppl b so daft

The first time she does, i will not and I trust my wife will not retaliate..

But should she make a habot out of it and my wife retaliates, I will not do a darn thing to my wife because my mum had it coming.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by gbemsy: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: Do you then think that a sister of a man has the right to go to the man's house and beat up the wife?

Is it gud for the man to lay his hand on his elder sis not younger ooo elder is too bad
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by loswhite(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

her own husband must be irresponsible to have allowed his wife to go to another married woman's house to cause trouble. if this was on a neutral ground, i can understand! what right has a woman to go threaten another married woman in her home?

there's no sentiment here.
i would not tolerate such nonsense as well - if my sister respects me, she won't come after my wife to threaten her. in a nutshell, if you threaten my wife, you have also threatened me and i would do anything within my powers to put you down. she's lucky she wasn't fed to the dogs. respect begets respect - no individual has any right to go into another person's house to threaten them.
try and read ur post again
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by joymary7(f): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Are you your brothers wife?!

If you think because of all these sacrifices you made for your brother, it gives you the right to butt in on his marriage, then I see a good beating awaiting you in the future.. A marriage is sacred. A Union between a man and his wife.. You my dear are third party, it dosent matter wether you even gave your brother a kidney in the past!!

SIMPLE!

Na sisers like una dey struggle una dead brother property with ehn wife.. Better stay in your husbands house and mind your business o!!
lol, forget all those tins ooooo, i only spoke my mind and my younger brother wld nt even try such because him and dat his wife go run leave planet earth for me. I trust my husband sha....eid my brother trys it ehn!!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Stay in your house, don't go to someone else's house looking for trouble cos whatever you get is what you asked for.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Emoticon: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Na madness dey worry d idiot?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2013
joymary7:
lol, forget all those tins ooooo, i only spoke my mind and my younger brother wld nt even try such because him and dat his wife go run leave planet earth for me. I trust my husband sha....eid my brother trys it ehn!!!
Story story.
Go and try beating up his wife first then come back and tell us how it went.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff:

bro, learn to be intelligent and to see holes in a story where things don't connect.
Do not assume that people are wild beasts to be demonized based on the result of sketchy, incomplete stories.
A lot of elements of the story are missing, especially the events detailing the emotional state transition between "Please sis calm down" and "take this roundhouse kick b**ch!".

Aside from that, I have been extremely plain that I do not understand what someone is doing going to another person's house to start a fight with his wife AND I have made it doubly plain that I support a man defending his wife and immediate family from in-laws and whoever attempts to attack them in my house deserve what's coming to them. I believe in the protocol of reporting to me what it is you feel a member of my family has done, and not trying to barge into my home to cause them harm.

If my stance seems unclear or unstable to you, I assure you it is not as a result of a lack of clarity/focus of my posts, but as a result of your own perspective/understanding, which Isn't something I control.

Your comments are all contradictory, when you have time, go back and re-read your comments to see how unstable/inconsistent they are.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by warrior101: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2013
joymary7:

This is oppression... If him cum whoop your husband azz nko?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Mrsmansson(f): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2013
donchris369: For all the men claiming to be very lovely and caring to their wives than i am are all big hypocrites. You can kill your siblings and your parents for your wife, that is all your businesses. As for me, i still stand by my word, never and i say again never will i beat my elder sister because of my wife. What makes me a man is to be able to manage love, marriage and reason to the betterment of myself and wife. What if something happens to me(God forbid), then the wife will now go back to her own family abi? I laugh for all you men who beat up ur parents and siblings because of your wife. Yes, you have to love and protect your wife, but, be a man, never you resort to violence because, it is still that your wife that will suffer the aftermaths.
But you can beat up your wife for siblings abi,since she didn't soak garri with you in ur struggling days.now where is your sister when you need kids,someone to manage your home,pray for your success,Take good care of you,your food,your clothings.I think if the man had beaten up his wife because of his sister you would have been ok by it.Fyi,the man didn't beat up his sister cos of his wife,the sister came to his own house to disrespect him,showing to him that he is not man enough to manage his marriage affairs.literally saying to the brother that your wife is a piece of trash and I can deal with her at anytime.if the wife really said some wrong things about her sil what stops her from calling her bro to seriously warn the wife.and what do u even mean by if something happens to you won't your wife go back to Her pple.na wa O
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dammytosh: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Your lighter note really got me rolling on the floor with laughter.. grin grin grin Like I said, this is the internet, whatever I say here dosent count for shiit!! So lets just enjoy the thread ..

Now!! On a serious note, you say God saved her marriage, I say she fought to keep it. Whatsoever is worth keeping is worth fighting for.

I again repeat that it is not a good thing as an act in itself, but it was a good fight without a doubt.. Many marriages have ended on far less confrontations than that my mum had to suffer through.

I love the fact that you will defend your household, but what I am not so sure of is how far you will go. If you have a problem with the Man in the story beating his sister up, then that means you have a limit as to what you will be willing to do to save your marriage.

I grew up in a house where my father had to counsel many couples.. My brother, you will be surprised how far outside interferance can reach. Many marriages have been ruined for very very flimsy reasons..

My take is this.. Anything/anybody outside you and your wife constitutes a third party.. Your sister and mother inclusive.. And if it takes a beatdown to keep them out, then a beatdown it is.. [/b]
I am happy you agree that many marriages have ended in less confrontation. Check my post on this issue, I can't remember saying the guy did anything wrong. I only said that peeps should leave his wife out of this issue that it is a case of an intruder in your home and as the man of the house, u decide what to do irrespective of who the intruder is. (Arrest, beat anything). Just that i wont support my wife doing that herself for any reason.

How far i will go to protect my household ? Hmmmmm, you don't want to be the intruder.

I trust my mum and my siblings. They will rather pally with wify to get access to my heart via her still and persuasive sexy voice.

That is the structure on ground. Reasons i am quick to blame men when domestic issues happen because i bliv the man should be able to do more.(i might be wrong though)

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by loswhite(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

it always baffles me how hypersensitive imbëciles tend to live long....shouldn't you have kicked the bucket last year instead of enebeli elebuwa? if you want to preach morals, take pilgrimage to the chapel of nazareth - you homoerotic pleb!

you are a consummate rëtard with poop for brains....
the single most important question is - what was the sister doing in their house? why did she come to threaten someone else's wife? what right has she got to be there? even after the husband showed up, he refused to leave when asked to and the original poster said she slapped her brother first - what does she expect in an animal kingdom country like nigeria? she deserves every platelet of blood she lost in the ordeal. next time, she would act accordingly!
why r u exhibiting ur foolishness on nairaland forum. So after beating d sister to death d problem is solved abi
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2013
stagger:

Maybe you should get married and have your husband's sister trying to teach him how to treat you and interfering in your marriage at the slightest provocation.
To get married to that sorry excuse called a Man..God will never allow it...I will never and cannot allow my husband to beat up his sister...why..as a man that means he is automatically the head of his family

GOD FORBID.MAN KE?LET HIM GO AND FIGHT THE KLITSCHKO BROTHERS AND SHOW HE IS A MAN, BEATING A WOMAN,HIS SISTER,AND OLDER THAT HIM IS AN ABOMINATION..IF YOU FEEL IT IS RIGHT IN YOUR OWN ALLEY,AM SORRY FOR THE RUGRATS U WILL BREED AS CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Plain rubbish story. All are guilty. Nonsense brother beating his elder sister, silly elder sister over-stepping a boundary. Rubbish rubbish people. Awon Iran kiran.Duhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by IbnTimothy: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2013
wlex8:

I need you guys to comment on this, how right is it for one to beat up his elder sister for his wife?

This is a true life story

The wife kept the house door locked so she could not gain entrance into the house to avoid further confrontation, she later alerted her husband on the phone that his sister has come to kill her

When the husband eventually came and met his sister outside, he tried to settle their quarrel all to no avail, he also insisted the sister must not enter the house

This resulted in a fight, he finally whipped and beat up his elder sister (another man's wife) to the extent that she was dripping with blood

Question: Can you beat up your elder sister for your wife, how can this issue be resolved as every member of his family are against him including his mother, should he go and beg them or not?

From your story,
The man has given his family far too much licence into his home in total disregard for his wife.
Beating up his sister is trivial; I will have her arrested so that she will learn not to stray beyond her boundaries. Even my mum has no right to come and dish out orders in my home, she has to channel her complaints through me, and trust me to handle things my way or get out. What I owe my parents is care and respect. They don’t have to stay in my house if they won't let me be.

Every Nigerian need to know that your first family becomes your extended family the moment you get married.
That said: I will also make my wife understand I didn't just drop from the trees; they were in my life before her.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by sexybash(f): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Truckpusher: I wouldn't be surprised if you hug him because I'm dead sure that folks like you would always interfere in your brother's marriage ....my question is can't peeps just let couples be on their own ?..and if they want to sink let them sink after all both of them will live with their mistakes.
i do not support beating in anyway way either wife, sister, brother grandma or grandpa so please push your old truck some where else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.