Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface (2669 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by smile4kenn(m): 5:09am On Feb 29, 2008
Collaboration with R-Kelly
Yeah, I did a song with him. The song is being mixed and mastered right now. Nobody has heard it yet but it’ going to come out in my next album.

Three women pregnant for Tuface
My own be say, I be human being; I dey live my life. That’s what maters to me.
Are you denying or confirming the rumours?
I am not confirming or denying anything. Anyhow they think it. My own is I don’t disturb anybody, so make nobody disturb me. I no talk anything; I just live am like that.

But on TV, we hear you preach about, don’t you use it yourself?
If I say use am na good thing I talk now, protect yourself. How you take know say I no dey use am. You know whether whatever happen, may be na me want am to be like so.
When is Tuface getting married?
I never know yet o.

Record label
I am not a Jack of all trade. Definitely, it’s not that I will be in charge of the day-to-day running of Hyperteck. I have learnt some things and I think I have a little knowledge. The accounting and managing of artistes, no be me go do am. I have a couple of artistes on Hyperteck Entertainment who we are going to release very soon. We have Da Natives, we have Rocksteady, W4 and Mallam Spicy are fresh guys. They are going to come out very strong. I’m working on my new album as well.

Bob Marley’s post-humous birthday concert
It’s a good thing that they recognized me. And I think it is because my music is doing well in Jamaica right now. It also shows that the music industry in Nigeria is growing. Many musicians are doing well now; from the artistes to the managers, the dancers. It’s growing bigger and better by the day, I hope everything gets organised.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showtime/2008/feb/29/showtime-29-02-2008-001.htm
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by ncpat(m): 5:44am On Feb 29, 2008
yeah click here to watch this video and comment on it
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by smile4kenn(m): 7:59am On Feb 29, 2008
click where?
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by zigbo(f): 1:09am On Mar 03, 2008
that dude sucks gosh i am embarrased for him embarassed lol. . .but seriously
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by mrmetoo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
Haters are here again, I wonder y the dude sucks and what is causing the embarrassment. Is it the collabo with the grammy award winning king of R & B, R kelly? or being invited to perform at one of the greatest music legend's post humus birthday? or is it the MTN multi city tour he's about to headline. You guys should stay out of his personal life. No one can ever tell what different people do behind closed doors, no need for the "Holier than thou" attitude. Just because he is in the public eye doesn't mean he's subject to judgment by people who probably do worse. Anyway congrats to 2face for all his present and future achievements, I hope his career keeps getting stronger and better.
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by tundewoods(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2008
Now lets clear the air a little over this Tuface issue.

@Zigbo
You are embarrassed for tuface because he sucks ? Well that's quite strange because i don't think Tuface even cares about what you feel about him embarassed

@ mr me too
I appreciate your support and solidarity for Tuface but please get the facts right,R Kelly has never won any grammy up till date,except if he wins one tommorrow grin

It's a cool thing all the same for Tuface to be opportuned to do a collabo with Big Bros,after all birds of the same feathers flock together . tongue
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by zigbo(f): 2:09am On Mar 04, 2008
@mr sumin uhmm firstly R.kelly is no grammy winner, secondly the idiot tu can't defend the free willy part, its funny how u don't think thats embarrasing,in your world that is normall. .wow good for u

@tunde i do not give a Bleep whether or not he cares what i think and i also don't giv two fcuks what u are writing about, its a shame that the idiot is supposed to be a role model period.
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by mctonyfat: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ mr me too
I appreciate your support and solidarity for Tuface but please get the facts right,R Kelly has never won any grammy up till date,except if he wins one tommorrow

HEY FOOL!!! R.KELLY WON THREE GRAMMY IN 1996 with several nomination GET THAT.
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by Effa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
@Zigbo
tunde i do not give a Bleep whether or not he cares what i think and i also don't giv two fcuks what u are writing about, its a shame that the idiot is supposed to be a role model period.

Babe if you dont give a Bleep abt him, do not talk abt him
You seem to give 10 Bleep abt him thats why you cant help it but make comments abt him.
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by mrmetoo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2008
@mctonyfat

Thank you for helping clear that up (no need for the name calling tho)

@tundewoods

Yeah thanx for your support for my support for 2face but I'll like to break it you that R Kelly is a multiple Grammy award winner. Actually it was 1997 he won 3 Grammy awards for "I Believe I Can Fly", please check more wikipedia and listen less to what comes out them P-Square's mouth, not tying to be rude but I know it was one of them that came out one time and said R Kelly has never won one. Just wanted to clarify in case thats your source.
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by idupaul: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2008
hmmm, player haters
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by zigbo(f): 1:46am On Mar 05, 2008
tuface is an embarrasment and a disgrace ho haa, y'll can cry all u want. . .

its amazing how that dialogue above is classicly royal to some of you, it is purely the most disgusting,pervish,idiotic thing i eva hrd. so no.1 star wat ve u got to say "My own be say, I be human being; I dey live my life" common are u for reals undecided embarassed embarassed

kai aru, even yankess will atleast deny it

player hater indeed lmao. . . puleeze
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by pheesayor(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2008
zigbo:

@mr sumin uhmm firstly R.kelly is no grammy winner, secondly the idiot tu can't defend the free willy part, its funny how u don't think thats embarrasing,in your world that is normall. .wow good for u

@tunde i do not give a Bleep whether or not he cares what i think and i also don't giv two fcuks what u are writing about, its a shame that the idiot is supposed to be a role model period.

u r entitled to ur opinion jare, no mind them

Wishing him d best tho
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by tosinadeda: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
its obvious that 2face is irresponsible but his personal life has nothing to do with his music
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by chiogo(f): 3:11am On Mar 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

its obvious that 2face is irresponsible but his personal life has nothing to do with his music
Thank you!!!

@callin'-him-irresponsible, what's y'all business?/ u want to marry him?? all ur focus shld be on is his music, which he's good at.

@topic, I love 2face Idibia. tongue
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by Baro(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
You will be making a big mistake if out of your love for 2face you say his irresponsibilty has nothing to do with his music career, it makes me laugh, maybe you should ask Majek Fashek what irresponsibilty does to a star.

@Topic,
Waiting to hear the track, hope they do a video.
Naija is going places
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by tosinadeda: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2008
he is only lucky that naija girls are not as crazy as there white counterparts, cos wen any white girl has the child of a star she isnt married to,and she sees another one getting pregnant for him again!!!!!
she would just file a law suite saying 2face should give her all the money she would use to train the child till the child turns 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine all the mothers of the four children doing that!!!!!!!1 he would be wrecked for life
Re: I Did A Song With R.kelly- Tuface by pheesayor(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

he is only lucky that naija girls are not as crazy as there white counterparts, because when any white girl has the child of a star she isnt married to,and she sees another one getting pregnant for him again!!!!!
she would just file a law suite saying 2face should give her all the money she would use to train the child till the child turns 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine all the mothers of the four children doing that!!!!!!!1 he would be wrecked for life
lamao

(1) (Reply)

Id Cabasa Is Not Afterall Original / Infinity Skillz - website and songs are now online www.infinityskillz.com / Nigerian Artists On Itunes: The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.