Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Used Cars Wanted - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Cars Wanted (47749 Views)

Buying Naija Used Cars...how To Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle!!! / Clean Nigerian Used Cars For Sale!!! *best Offer / Export Used Cars From U.s Into Nigeria At D Cheapest Rate Ever!(very Cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used Cars Wanted by SirKay3(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2006
@ Old Glory,

Got this pic from the Net, like I said I've not bought the car nor the Jeep, only interested in comparing the prices with yours, before deciding on what to do.

Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2006
Sir Kay

You sound like a smart man, i am sure you will make the right decision. Have your dealer give you more info on the car or else i think you may be buying a lemon. But the pic does not help, because you will have to see the car to know what year it was manufactured. But it still sounds too good to be true though.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by qimpex: 1:10am On Jul 17, 2006
We are a registered vehicle dealer in South Eastern US. Contact me via nairaland, for your auto purchase and allied questions, assistance and suggestions.

Regards

Drew
Re: Used Cars Wanted by qimpex: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2006
The decision of shipping a car by RORO or container is not as easy as bread and butter. It depends on what kind of auto you intend to ship. For example, I won't ship an SUV or common cars like Camry and Accord to Lagos by RORO. By the time it gets out of the port, you won't recognize it, no thanks to the petty thieves at the ports. All the fittings and lights might be gone.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by qimpex: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2006
Oldglory,

I'm always excited and appreciative when I see a nice countryman. No disrespect, but like the sayings goes 'All cars are made from used parts', the major source of cars is via the auctions. More cars are purchased from auctions compared to trade-ins.

Thanks for providing good information
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
Gimpex

RORO is safe. I am not sure why you are scaring folks. It depends on your clearing agent. The ports have been privatized and much safer. No need to ship in a container anymore.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ozzyphil(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2006
Hello all i'm a new subscriber to this site. My enquiry is for Old Glory. I must say i've enjoyed the information you've put out on this thread tremendously and its great to see resources like this for us naija hounds. Anyway i was wondering do you have pricing and availability details if i want to get a Nissan 350 Z, preferrably manual and possibly the convertible version. I recently found the car in Nigeria for 5.5 million that i thought was reasonable but closer inspection showed that the car had been in an accident (although it had been patched up quite well and original fittings used as replacements). Still I want to know what range i'd be looking at for the car over there as i can arrange financing and shipping should it prove a better deal.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
OzzyPhil

The 350Z has not been a success for Nissan and it has not lived up to the Glory of the original Nissan 300Z. But anyway i think you should be able to get that car for about $22,000-$25,000 for a 03 or 04 with good miles convertible. That car is flooded in the market with stick shift, and please do not buy one that has been in an accident. Always check www.carfax.com before you buy. Use the VIN# and you should get the info on that vehicle. I think you would save N1.5- N2 million if you import yourself.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ELO2: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2006
Hi
i am looking for a 1995 - 1997 TOYOTA CARINA E , manual gearbox and original A.C
what should be the expected price (approx) ?
is it true that used cars are cheaper in Kaduna ??
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ozzyphil(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2006
Thanks Old Glory. Meanwhile you say the 350z has not been a success for Nissan in the US! Pray tell me why is this, is it just perception or is there something fundamentally wrong with the car. I drove one in the UK and it appears to be a beaut but perhaps a short stay behind the wheels masks some real demons. If this is the case, i'd welcome some insight
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2006
Ozzyphil

The 350Z was suppose to be something of a "smash hit" for Nissan. It has had lack luster sales, and there are other roadsters that are better and cheaper. If you were in the US i would have adviced you to go for the all new and stylish Pontiac Solstice, priced Loaded at $24,000 www.gm.com. But i think the 350Z has had only one minor recall, and i do not know of any mechanical headaches yet. But it has only been in the market for three years. Usually you get the full gist of an all new model of car at the 5yrs mark. The jury is still out on the 350Z. But please save money and import, they are going to rob you in Nigeria with those prices.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by lanaks(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2006
hello old glory i jus want to ask u a question.if someone is working in let say honda company in the u.s what are his benefits been a staff most especially when he wants to buy a car (honda).to me i feel been a staff he can be given the cars he wants to buy and can pay later or given a discount or something at least there must be a benefit he enjoys compared to an outsider.thank you
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2006
Lanaks

I guess there would be an Employee Discount probably as much as 25%. But different car Manufacturers give their employees different incentives. I hope this helps.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by LoverBwoy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2006
Hey Old Glory

When you ship a car to Nigeria do they deliver it to you or you still have to see the "ogas" (customs) at the port or the $1700 is inclusive?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
Lowerbwoy

The cost of shipping is from $1200-$1700,depending on which part of the US you are shipping from and what vehicle you are shipping. But that cost is just for shipping the vehicle. When the Vehicle arrives Lagos, you will have to deal with Customs and Clearing agents. It is usually a fixed price range again depending on the car and year of Manufacture.

Good Luck!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 12:33am On Aug 06, 2006
@old glory
pls i want to start business of buying lighthit salvage cars (involved in accidents but not too damaged) I will repair them here and then send them back home for selling. where do i get to buy good ones? and are they marketable?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2006
BabaIbadan

You are now coming to ask my advice abi? After all the insults and hating you showered on me in the other thread. You acted like a kid, and i will return the favor by ignoring you. Ask someone else that question.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by SirKay3(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2006
@ Old Glory,

Forgive and forget please

@ babaibadan,

Please apologise and let's all be friends
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2006
Old Glory:

BabaIbadan

You are now coming to ask my advice abi? After all the insults and hating you showered on me in the other thread. You acted like a kid, and i will return the favor by ignoring you. Ask someone else that question.
so it pained u this much (LOL). ok then am sorry, big mouth!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2006
BabaIbadan

Your Tribal Marks were cut do deep. It is disturbing your brain and thought process. Ugly Bastard!!! Take down that pic you have in the Travel Section, it is really appalling. No wonder Americans stereotype us as Apes. They see your picture, and it is hard to differentiate man from beast. Son of a freaking hoe!! Father was born ugly and son carries the family traits also.You are truly an Ugly beast!! I am sure it is hard for you to get a date in the US. You look more like a tribesman from east Africa than someone from a filthy city like Ibadan.

I am sure you do not wash your hands after you take a $hit. U dirty really ugly MOFO!! I am sure Pep-co took out power in heaven when God had to manufacture you, or maybe your parents had sex on the 30th of Feb when you were conceived.
Little Man!!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2006
so whos the kid now? and mind you thats not my picture spoilt brat.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2006
Then it is your father's picture i guess. Whoever owns the picture, please take it down you simple MF! Typical Ibadan Bloody fool, you deny everything including your own pic. Be a man, claim who you are, i know your type. Ignorant Son of a LovePeddler!!!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2006
man u are talking lame. aint done anything to warrant all these curses. This is just a forum and u are trning it into sumthing personal, imagine u even called me a son of a LovePeddler. ha o ga o.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2006
How about a "Son of a Swine"? Go ahead and ignore me you stupid Ape. If you knew this was a forum, who should not have stepped to me like that. If you do not like what i said, respectfully read it and move on. You are trying to get an identity on Nairaland and maybe try and see if you can get a social life going thru this medium. Nigger listen you prick! Act like you would act if you saw your parents by surprise. "Don't disrespect me and i will do the same, but go back to the travel section and see who started it. But i know for a fact that the picture is urs, and you are very Ugly, i am being modest!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2006
ok am sorry,and thats not my picture.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by mukina2: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2006
*wrong thread*
dodges bullets*
cease fire people please wink
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2006
I will bet $500 that it is your picture. You were ugly then, and still ugly. You never told the Bhola girl it was not you in the thread. Don't be sorry, please step up and respect your self from now on, or i will have more to say. By the way, do not be hard on your self, there is alway plastic surgery for people like you. I am sure people in ATL look at your ID multiple times to figure you out. I am not sure why America is so welcoming. Damn! Damn! Damn! grin grin grin grin
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2006
sweet mouth. I am cool with the bola gurl if you want to know. Called her this morning. Man what part of "am sorry" dont you undastand, enuff of all this curses of yours u made your point.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2006
You do not get it you stupid Bleep!! I do not give a Bleep who you talked to, you misfit. I do not care who you know. Look around you, you are in the USA. People do not give a rat's ass about you. Just do not step on my toes ever again. Because in Person there is no way you would disrespect me. I will not accept it on line either. Welcome to Nairaland by the way. Now about your question on salvage cars, i will answer it for you when i am convinced you have learned some manners. Good Luck in the interim.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Omoboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2006
Old Glory and BabaIbadan pls let peace reign. Old Glory i respect you alot after reading your priceless information you have been able to help us with just forgive him.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by OldGlory1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2006
Omoboy

I was minding my business and this imp, comes to disrespect me. He has the nerve to ask for advice and insults me in the process. I hate people that are tough men only behind a keyboard. He disrespected me on another topic in the travel section and brought it here too. Fcuken Chimpanzee. Ugly ass MF Gorilla Look Alike!!! I tried to be civil, but i guess he want to see the worse of me, and i can assure him i am relentless, and that applies in person too!!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by babaibadan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2006
Omo boy am not bothererd by all wat this young kid "old glory" has been saying at all. check his other comments out here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19740.0.html and see what am saying. My little boy here is even asking me "daddy who is this nutty boy saying all these curse words?" i told him to expect to come across such pple in life, ako gba " old glory i got nothing peronal against but if talking down on other people makes u happy keep it up. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SHINING WHITE 2008 Range Rover SPORT **Collab Of Fhemmmy And Olanshi**NIJA PIX** / Vin Check...Vin Check...Car History.Know Everything About That Car.. / Most Expensive Luxury Cars You May Think They Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.