Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Naija Babes In Review - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes In Review (674 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes In Review by BlackPeni5: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Everybody knws that there are fine girls in every tribe, I can say this much about our Naija babes even though I know there is much more to say.

Hausa/Fulani Girls: These girls are blessed with pretty oval faces and pointed noses. They are mostly slim, and not very endowed in shape. If u're looking for a model for a babe, then they're ur best bet. However, if u are not ready to become a muslim better park far away because, that love will not last.

Yoruba Girls: They are one of the most intelligent girls in the country. They are mostly dark skinned and heavily endowed at the back side. If you are the lover of black beauty, I'll suggest you sail that river. However, its not very common for their babes to marry outside their tribe. If u are not yoruba, better seek yoruba parents to adopt u, or else stand and stare from a far distance.

Ibo Girls: They are the most diverse girls. They have a balanced mix of light skinned and dark skinned babes. But be warned not all light skinned girls you see were born that way. (Thanks to Bleaching Cream). They are mostly very beautiful with a good blend of boobs and backside. Thats why most beauty peagants in Nigeria are contested and won by Ibo girls. However, if you are not naturally or artificially endowed financially, i feel sorry for you. I love u...I love u does not hold water with them. You must be able to make things happen. If you cant, well...keep praying.

Calabar Babes: These are some of the neatest girls in the country. If you are a lover of good food, I suggest you build your tent close to them ASAP. They have a rich variety of tasty dishes which will make you forget where you were born. Also, they know how to pamper a man. However, if you are not a STRONG man (i.e. You cannot deliver on your bedroom responsibilities), then I'm sorry for you. You have to pay back all the good foor you have been enjoying one way or the other. If you cannot perform, better make friends with Hausa Herbs seller for your own good.

Abeg o... don't ask me about other tribes o...I have no Idea...But feel free to share more information if u got any.
Re: Naija Babes In Review by seedord247(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2013
Edo gurls... Almost 70% are fugly, Best despite the fact that they are unattrative, they still export themselves out of nigeria to europe to make money! They use what they have to get what they want... tongue.. But according to researched... Fellas who get married to edo gurls always get rich but they die early. angry grin
Re: Naija Babes In Review by BlackPeni5: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247: Edo gurls... Almost 70% are fugly, Best the despite that they are unattrative, they still export themselves out of nigeria to europe to make money! They use what they have to get what they want... tongue.. But according to researched... Fellas who get married to edo gurls always get rich but they die early. angry grin

The Italian Job, Naija Remix cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Ex-girl Friend To Death For Dumping Him / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Have Tattoo On Her Body? / Please Talk True !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.