Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can You Date Your Ex Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Ex Again (14167 Views)

Can You Date Your Ex Again / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by MaziOmenuko: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yea. Not date, but we do hook up once in a while to remind ourselves
Of what we're missinggrin
But again, I'm not the ideal man. Check my signaturegrin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by 18wheeler: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
My wife @ a time was an Ex. Parted ways 4 15mths after a fight because she lied 2me abt her 'withdrawn' status in a diploma program in ABU & I got to know after personal/coded investigation. Today we are married & she's a 300L student in dsame university.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by talktimi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
I'm dating all my ex's right now... cool
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by quivah(f): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hell no!!!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
hian this EX issue is rearing its head again, but on a serious note i miss my EX cry, she was angelic! kiss
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: Not all. Bt there's a particular one i alwys call: sweetheart forever.
I can date her a hundred times
. Shey na gbemi or motun or bunmi or rosemary or temmy or..........
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have never done it before but I don't see any wrong in doing it!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by larrycobham(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
i ave date three of my ex. Infact am about to go for the fourth one na. My return is to get back at them for my revenge. Cos they are such a b*****ch.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by bayowhoelse: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Somma U̶̲̥̅̊ if nt most wil alwayz go bck again nd again especially wen som material finz ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ involved grin
Money
Fame
Exotic stuff grin
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by moneyhungry(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
enesy4u: sure u can, gf was an ex. and honestly like three of my ex r still wanting me back am really really confused nw
take dem back n date them all. i got 9 bit/ches n m still trying 2 acquire more... #no-worries
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by moneyhungry(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
KINGwax: Not all. Bt there's a particular one i alwys call: sweetheart forever.
I can date her a hundred times
sounds like somebody got dey a$$ dumped. #no-worries.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by moneyhungry(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yvete: NO. An Ex has been ex-ed.
Nothing valuable stays in a trash can. You trash and move on grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
actually, I've on picked a gold ring from a trash can.
sold dat sh*t. aboki, is my guy.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by victorD3: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Who is an EX and what do Ex's offer?
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by moneyhungry(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
larry.cobham:
i ave date three of my ex. Infact am about to go for the fourth one na. My return is to get back at them for my revenge. Cos they are such a b*****ch.
log off n pick up an ENGLISH text book now!.!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Basichus: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
if she comes back to me,i think i still love her.our break-up has caused me a lot of problems in relationship.it has bn very difficult for me to get the kind of love she gav me,though i stii fear having her back because our 1st break-up nearly ran me mad
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Hummingbird: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
I did,n I didnt regret it....its lyk heaven on earth nw... kiss
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by paranorman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Go back to my ex?! Man, that's suicide!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by DanielNoble(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
Some of You should realise its Over cos U urself knw it cant work again...stop giving urself hope! Stop thinking about the sex u had with her and move on. The best is yet to come!
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by JoanJohnson(f): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why nt if i still feel d love we once shared. There are sum ex that left without saying goodbye, and we wnt them back or sum of dem we wronged so bad and will wnt to correct our wrong. Sum of us are lying to ourselves here, lets be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by otodeluxe(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
No way! To me its like eating your shit from the soakaway after so long. cry cry cry
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by sammmiey1: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Yomieluv: Yes,I CANt
yes, u can't?olodo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Osas001: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
pepperminty12: cnt go back 2 my vomit....yuck!!!

Can't go bck 2 ur vomit ? Y did u throw up in d first instance.. Bad food(wrong choices), Intoxication(Too Much of love & Over rated activites, or demands n desires )? Something made u throw up, y didn't u control it..? Any1 can vomit bt if we re careful we can avoid it..
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Lilyfeb: 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
I still love my ex,I wish he comes back 2 me.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by peclint: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Some people come up with stupid slogans to justify their stupidity/immaturity.

Who are you to label your fellow human a VOMIT.

People part for a reason, sometimes later when they are more mature and probably forgiven of the past, can decide to make up and not repeat past mistakes.
And others make a decision that the person they just Ex-ed does not satisfy the requirement they have for the future and don't go back.
It is simple Logic, and does not warrant calling your Ex a name.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by fairygeh(f): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Not a big deal grin sure
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by 3RNEST(m): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
>> Everybody YES/NO, don't even to pray to have an "EX" cuz it's not a nice xperience! touz!! cry
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Edywalex: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
seedord247:

Broo respect me cus am soon to be inlaw of minister of finance. wink wink
Meaning what?I tell say i need money?Abeg let me be.biko biko.
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by ndudichukwumah(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
Joan Johnson: Why nt if i still feel d love we once shared. There are sum ex that left without saying goodbye, and we wnt them back or sum of dem we wronged so bad and will wnt to correct our wrong. Sum of us are lying to ourselves here, lets be honest.
I love people like u dat speaks ur mind...other lady's knows d truth but will not speak d truth
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by larrycobham(m): 1:06am On Jan 17, 2013
money-hungry :

log off n pick up an ENGLISH text book now!.!
idiot ur name say it all shey na money dey hungry now. Food nd cloth go soon hungry you mumu de maga
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Theblessed(f): 2:16am On Jan 17, 2013
[size=16pt]If he'd changed his ways, yes - can do!!!

But hey, a leopard never changes his spot so becareful and move to greater things instead, ok!
[/size]
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Afolayan123: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247: If i find out that she won Lotto or MTN Airplane... imma give her another chance. tongue
hmmmmmm,dat ur thought sheeeeey
Re: Can You Date Your Ex Again by Afolayan123: 4:15am On Jan 17, 2013
enesy4u: sure u can, gf was an ex. and honestly like three of my ex r still wanting me back am really really confused nw
why are u confused of ur 3ex dat want u back,three of dem see different thing positive in ur life,it could be ur postion,money or ur standard out frm dere present boyfrnd.just be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / Your Worst Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.