Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25654 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
An Instance of the Fingerpost by Iain Pears
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by kambo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
devil's alternative - forsythe some sweet day - never knew the author (any1 wt an idea tell me ) panda bear is critical - (author unknown. Absolutely unforgettable ) miss 1001 blossoms - hadley chase: why pick on me, the way the cookie crumbles (sad end), those with mark girland and his nemesis malik, they seem childish now! Can't be caught holding one in public. Sade and friends - i still remember this book. Armaggedon (lahaye,jenkins) (one of the few decent reads in the series. The rest were sleep inducing) gremlins - author unknown(was made into a movie) mario puzo - one character in the book was a chronic player. Could get and sleep with anywoman.forgotten the name. Teach yourself Java in 24 hours - not a novel but my most memorable technical book. The great gatsby - yet to read but its plot is um hooking. Rated as best @greatest novel of all times.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by frodobee: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
'who's Galt?' i can recall the author again. I wont forget the line that said 'money is your tool to buy the abilities around you. It is the best creation of man. It works on the logic of exchange of values'. Ofcourse 'things fall apart' starts tall. 'selected poems' by tchicaya U Tamsi.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by mysticgal(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
the bible have solved my curiosity,and i love the woman... sandra brown she drains blood out of me...the alibi
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by fluxbush(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers.
Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson.
The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by murtalaa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fifty shades of grey grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Hrxcellenci: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
Crossings, Vanished nd Malice all by Dainelle Steel......they were all breathtakin nd it made me cry......wow! She is an author!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Csami(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Divine evil.....Nora Roberts
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by prairie(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon: BLACK BOY (trying hard to remember the authour). That was the only book I know pulled tears out of my eyes

THE PURPLE HIBISCUS by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

DIZZY ANGEL (forgoten the authour)
dizzy angel is by gracy osifo, i luv dah book too

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
murtalaa: Fifty shades of grey grin
read that book halfway and I abandoned it. Just didnt like it for some weird reason.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by prairie(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mikebrown: An African night entertainment..... Dnt remember d dude dat wrote it
Tell me ur dreams..... Dnt remember d author
a time to kill
an african night's entertainment is by cyprian ekwensi
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by prairie(f): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
laykhorn: Ralia the sugar girl or is it Kanu has malaria grin grin grin
lol, moji and malaria nko, ijapa tiroko etc
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by prairie(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
mca795: Mine is DEVIL ON O CROSS by ngugi wa thiangu a kenyan writer
i like him too, he also wrote weep not my child
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by godly2: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
*Weep Not Chide by Ngugi Wathiongo
*Efuru
*Without A Silver Spoon by Edie Iroh
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by BuBBle1(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Loves Burning Flame,Emerald Peacock,Flowers in the Attic,Rosie cant remember their Authours but Good in Bed/In her Shoes(Wenner Sth)All John Grisham's Books,Maeve Binchy's Books,Taylor Bradford's Woman of Substance Series etc.Pillars of the Earth by Ken Foillet,Butterfly by Kathryn Harvey and Soooo so many other.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by seechris(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
The other side of midnight, sands of Time, the godfather.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by jaypee4(f): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Emmanuel602: "THE DAY AFTER TOMOROW" a novel i cant remember the author
The day after tomorrow by allan folsom
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by aboaed: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon: BLACK BOY (trying hard to remember the authour). That was the only book I know pulled tears out of my eyes

THE PURPLE HIBISCUS by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

DIZZY ANGEL (forgoten the authour)
Did u study English in d uni?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by skyra: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
1. The far pavilions
2. Blink by ted dekker
3. Piercing the darkness by frank Perretti
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
al SIDNEY SHELDON BOOKS ESP IF 2MORROW COMES,RAGE OF ANGELS,MEMORIES OF MIDNITE,D ODA SIDE OF MIDNITE.He is d greatest storytell. And i am a huge sandra brown fan and THE RULIN PASSION BY JUDITH MICHAEL.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by thaoriginator: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella:
No, but I've read Lilith's brood, also written by her.
whoa ok. I'll find dat too.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: whoa ok. I'll find dat too.
It's a trilogy actually...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
PLS EVERY1 JUST TRY 2 READ ''IF 2MORROW COMES' AND RAGE OF ANGELS BY SIDNEY SHELDON,no body can write as gud as sheldon waz,if i were into movies,i would ve writen movies based on both stories.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
2sign: PLS EVERY1 JUST TRY 2 READ ''IF 2MORROW COMES' AND RAGE OF ANGELS BY SIDNEY SHELDON,no body can write as gud as sheldon waz,if i were into movies,i would ve writen movies based on both stories.
ermm...they already have movies..like sinncceeeeee!!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
asharababe: THE CONFESSOR, SIDON SHELDON
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
asharababe: THE CONFESSOR, SIDON SHELDON
are u kiddn? ve read all sheldon's novels..there was nothing like the confessor...terry goodkind wrote CONFESSOR
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
d confessor by sheldon,hope u're not tinkin of legend of d seeker
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
@itsmodelka,i know but i would stil ve mine and if 2morrow comes wuld b in series.i 2 gbadu d guy buks.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by nairabound: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
My favourite novels of all time sure is the CONFESSION,can't remember d authur now,I read dat novel more dan 10 times nd wept, reminiscing on it now,I feel so sober,its a nice nd pathetic story.d other is d NEW MAN,2 dis day I can summarise d whole story without a glace at d novel[/quote]. My favourite novels of all time. is d NEW MAN
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
read d buk by terry goodkind but it's 2 long and i couldn't finish it cos i don't even like d film.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2sign: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
there re some buks i could neva eva give out 2 pple and dts sidney sheldon and sandra brown(alibi),since i've read al grisham and have it,i only buy sandra browns buks and neva joke with dm.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Fgn44: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
It keeps me chair-ridden until when am through, guess who? JAMES HADLEY CHASE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.