Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25650 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Precocious: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=cigar icon]BLACK BOY (trying hard to remember the authour). That was the only book I know pulled tears out of my eyes,THE author of BLACK BOY IS RICHARD WRITE.one of my favourite.i also enjoy reading THINGS FALL APART
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Memphis357:
You should read "The Eleventh Commandment" by Jeffrey Archer. That's another suspense tensed novel.
yeop..i have the soft copy
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ebiro4: The Godfather by Mario Guzo
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by knotty(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Word...Irvin Wallace
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by CooldudeY2J: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Pelican Brief by John Grisham. kissThe Pelican Brief by John Grisham.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
THE LAST PURITAN.GONE WITH THE WIND,BENTON'S ROW
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
euthanasia:

Yeah he is......died last year or so,can't recollect the actual year.
i cant believe this! Sooooooooo painful....may his soul R.I.P
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dnawah(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=cigar icon]BLACK BOY (trying hard to remember the authour). Hope is not Camara Laye
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
VIOLENCE written by Festus Iyayi.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by thaoriginator: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
ItsModella: Dan Brown- Angels & Demons..
JK Rowlings: Harry Potter series
Sidney Sheldon: If tomorrow comes..
hi modella, have you read 'The Wild Seed' by octavia butller?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by omenka(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Odessa file by Fredrick Forsyth.
Icon by Fredrick Forsyth
Ometa by Mario Puzo
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Keemie(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
A suitable Vengeance by Elizabeth George

If Tomorrow comes by Sidney Sheldon
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ciphoenix: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
omenka: The Odessa file by Fredrick Forsyth.
Icon by Fredrick Forsyth
Ometa by Mario Puzo
you mean Omerta
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dnawah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Sahara by clive cussler.
Fear nothing by Dean Koontz.
Rainbows are 4 lovers(can't remember the writer)
Evbu my love by Helen Ovbiagele(pacesetters)
pls can any 1 tell me wat happened to the pacesetters series?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
lekkie073:
the fact dat other authors are using ludlum's name to sell their novels show how exceptional he is in d art of storytelling. just like if u dont read bourne identity, d film will be crappy to u
Very true...
I prefer the books to the film. Same for Da Vinci Code but i understand. Imagination better than audiovisuals.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Reference: 'Random Factor' - Mark Tiedemann - 1978. Everything I've read and I mean everything from Uris, Forsyth, Ludlum, Clancy, you name it, pales into absolute insignificance. You simply cannot put this novel down. How I got a copy, I cannot remember. It was never officially published and after more than 15 years of searching cannot find it to buy. 50k for a legible copy.
Will love to get my hand on that if it is as good as u said...but i doubt it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sigmundfreud(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
dnawah: The Sahara by clive cussler.
...i guess they stopped the series.
Sisi; Angel of Death; Rich girl poor boy; sweet revenge; bloodbath @ ?lobster close. They were good then
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Unluvable(f): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
There's a tie- Angels and demon- Dan Brown, The rule of four- Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Gbamar(f): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
every SHERLOCK HOLMES case book.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Emmanuel602(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
"THE DAY AFTER TOMOROW" a novel i cant remember the author
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by brianromel(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
David Weber-Star fire series “On Deaths Ground“.
But whole series is just get futuristic fun to read.

Then move on to the Honor Harrington series. Then his current great book. Safeholden book 1-6.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tunechi28(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
all dan brown's books
bourne series- robert ludlum&eric van lustbader
harry porter series- j.k rowling
twighlight series - stephanie i don 4gt ha name
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tom Clancy's Threat Vector and Dan Browns Lost Symbol. Awesome books.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Pasblack(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
kane and abel by Jeffery Archa
Doom's day conspiracy too is classic: d hunter became d hunted

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
tha_originator: hi modella, have you read 'The Wild Seed' by octavia butller?
No, but I've read Lilith's brood, also written by her.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by jaypee4(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Master of the game by Sidney Sheldon.
Silent honor by Danielle Steel
The rainmaker and The client by John Grisham
Omerta by Mario Puzo
The eyes of the needle,Pillers of the earth and Jack daws all by Ken Follet
Pries by Erich Segal
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Cyprian213(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Without a silver spoon by Eddie Iroh and the incorruptable judge
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by honeeyplum(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jury of One by David Ellis.......best read so far
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by brianromel(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
adexsimply: Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind.. Those 13 books are just too thrilling to imagine...i could continue re-reading them till eternity..

Most of those books i have read started on the terry goodwill books. didnt know he was the one that wrote The legend of the seeker.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
dnawah: The Sahara by clive cussler.
the sahara was awesome! Its just the movie dat's messed up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.