Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa (27979 Views)

Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) / Is Vulcan Energy LLC Really Going To Build Six New Oil Refineries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sorry i couldn't think of where else to post this but i came across this story on Digg and i was wondering what your take is on this and what do you think can be done to change this. In other words if you had the power to change this, how would you go about it.

This post is by in no way an attempt to bash any one but i was just wondering about the pollution and how people feel they have to risk their lives to make some money. what can be done?

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
more pics

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2013
more

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by TableLeg(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Interesting ... *Subscribing*
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
i had more pics but i wont let me upload right now.
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
more pics

this place is obviously not hidden. How come they can have a place like this in the open?

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
another
These guys are covered in crude oil that can eventually lead to cancer

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
last two
just look at the damage to the environment

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
speechless!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Mayowura: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Wow! Because of money I wonder if fire gut!
God help us.......
But e be lyk sey dis 1 deserve FP O
Note: Incase o! Spambot please beware of me!
No ban requested! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by hrmkz: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Really, i still dont know what to wright!

Am stunned!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Tstark(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Well the first thing to do is correct that billboard and change the "rubs" to 'robs'

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by omega25red(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Tstark: Well the first thing to do is correct that billboard and change the "rubs" to 'robs'
grin grin grin you know i didn't even notice that lol
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
I see greed of the unseen picture. These people labour not only for a share, but for the people never caught in pictures such as these.
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by McAdem: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Tstark: Well the first thing to do is correct that billboard and change the "rubs" to 'robs'
very disgraceful,a whole state making such error no proofreading before posting it,no wonder the president has PHD

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
hrmkz: Really, i still dont know what to wright!

Am stunned!!!!!!

The First thing to WRIGHT should be WRITE,right?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Mayowura: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Nigeria is moving forward!
Should we now say this business personel are hard working SMH
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Mayowura: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Come oo!
Is there any english teacher in here . Hmmm! Please don't derail the thread o! Better went to the business advert session and posted your advert there. I can help you on how to create topic if you needing my assistance. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by seedord247(m): 1:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Nefarious discombobulated city coupled by obfuscated being. wink
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by slimfit1(m): 1:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Flytefalls: I see greed of the unseen picture. These people labour not only for a share, but for the people never caught in pictures such as these.

These once are better than their counterpart in Abuja at list they still Laboured to survive.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by tutu1: 2:02am On Jan 18, 2013
Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2013
I don't blame them. The lands are not fertile for agriculture. The politicians are looting money meant for them, should they die of hunger in the face of a God-given resource?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by jpphilips(m): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2013
they are referred to as "KPO FIRE" in the creek, tomorrow they Go to Agip demanding compensation for environmental degradation, meanwhile they are the ones opening the pipelines.
funny people

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by sharpboyus(m): 2:09am On Jan 18, 2013
The guy in hat looks like Jona. Abi na only me see am?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Sijo01(f): 2:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Money matter!.......survival of the fitest.
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Mayowura: 2:15am On Jan 18, 2013
sharpboyus: The guy in hat looks like Jona. Abi na only me see am?
You get mouth!
No make me laff o! lipsrsealed sad smiley grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2013
Holy earth, have mercy! There is something really wrong in that part of the world. These people need help. Posterity will never forgive past leaders and their families!
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by hamsky: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2013
[size=40pt]CHAI![/size]

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by Ganys: 2:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Choi shocked shocked shocked : The man that Carry Drum looks like Our President, Both facially and "Skin-ically" grin
OMG!!!!, These people are damn creative>>>

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by tutu1: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2013
My people hunger in the mist of plenty, God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by naijaking1: 2:35am On Jan 18, 2013
This is a natural reaction to stealing people's resources, pipping it overhead them to say Kaduna or Lagos while the locals wallow in abject pernury. My heart bleeds for these communities that clean and clear drinking water shalt never know. Illegal refinaries will never disappear even if GEJ goes, because now the people know.
Caution: people should not expose themselves to too much crude oil, because it causes cancer!!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Illegal Oil Refineries In Bayelsa by DOD1: 2:38am On Jan 18, 2013
This is serious! I'm sure at least the state government is aware of this if not the FG. Guess they just overlook them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / Dino Melaye Campaigns With 'Gbe Body E' moves and slogan / Deji Adeyanju: Speak To Buhari In Language He Understands During Imo Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.