Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? (2595 Views)

The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 6:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
most ladies wouldn't go out with their mates, some said its not right, some said its not wise, some said its not safe.. wat do u think?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
na shakara dey cause am. just wait make dem click 30yrs plus, na dem go dey tell you say age is just a number. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Exponental(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ladies go out with their mates wella.......it's a matter of choice
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Check it out in higher institutions.. They don't. You will see 100level tripping for a 500level or corper..
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by ikechukz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
stick to pre degree girls or jambites for now
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Be matured,affluent(money-laden), good looking and eloquent(sweet-tongued)...as long as u are above 18yrs with these qualities,you can date any lady no matter her age.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2013
If u like have everything if a lady doesn't want you. All is vain..
binger: Be matured,affluent(money-laden), good looking and eloquent(sweet-tongued)...as long as u are above 18yrs with these qualities,you can date any lady no matter her age.
If u like have everything if a lady doesn't want you. All is vain..
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by djeezy(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2013
Girls mature faster than guys, so they prefer to roll with those older than them and when they are 30+, age becomes just a number to them.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2013
I think you're making good point.. Yeah..
djeezy: Girls mature faster than guys, so they prefer to roll with those older than them and when they are 30+, age becomes just a number to them.
I think you're making good point.. Yeah..
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by 2kurupt(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
ikechukz: stick to pre degree girls or jambites for now
hahahaha.. Classic!
Seems the OP's crush prefers to roll with older guys. Don't blame her, dats why boiz are programmed to go after younger ladies too. I guess it's in human nature.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by vivianc(f): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Honestly, I see guys my age as kids and most times they prove me right.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
smiling: If u like have everything if a lady doesn't want you. All is vain..If u like have everything if a lady doesn't want you. All is vain..
You're a greenhorn in the game,kid. I don't expect u to understand. smiley
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: Honestly, I see guys my age as kids and most times they prove me right.
how exactly do you mean? Kids ke?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
binger: You're a greenhorn in the game,kid. I don't expect u to understand. smiley
so you believe its a game? Na una ladies de play lik soccer
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
smiling: so you believe its a game? Na una ladies de play lik soccer
Life itself is a game. I break the rules & i don't care,as long as it gets me a win.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Life itself is a game. I break the rules & i don't care,as long as it gets me a win.
its a pity you don't know how those who call themselves winner as u proclaimed, put their hands inside their eyes looking for water.. Guy, be wise
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by vivianc(f): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
smiling: how exactly do you mean? Kids ke?

Yea, what I meant is our levels of experience are not usually the same. I lead a kinda accelerated lifestyle. While most guys my age's lives are still dedicated to fun, mine is dedicated to actual responsibilities.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Gudintent: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
I think im a lady and I dont want to go out with my mate

because . . . .. . .. fill in the gap!
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gudintent: I think im a lady and I dont want to go out with my mate

because . . . .. . .. fill in the gap!
bcause u dont wanna look lik his mum
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by addictiv(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2013
It depends on the individual. The age gap btw my gf nd i is just 7 days nd we have been together 4 almost 2yrs. She has been a blessing to me cos i never believed a good woman like her ever existed in naija judging frm past experiences. She s everything i want in a woman. She has been a friend, a mother, a sister, a lover, and a partner in crime....i just love her so much and by his grace would love her to meet my folks this yr. Just a little bit worried that they may nt like her cos of the age nd tribe she comes from. My folks re very traditional nd it really sucks
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by addictiv(m): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Dating ur age mate can really be fun if u knw where to draw the lines. As long as you respect them and tolerate em when they misbehave...
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by tpia5: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2013
binger: Be matured,affluent(money-laden), good looking and eloquent(sweet-tongued)...as long as u are above 18yrs with these qualities,you can date any lady no matter her age.

Not really.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 1:39am On Jan 21, 2013
tpia@:

Not really.
no mind am, na by that?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2013
addictiv: Dating ur age mate can really be fun if u knw where to draw the lines. As long as you respect them and tolerate em when they misbehave...
age doesnt matter... some women are older than thier men... yet respects themselves.......
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2013
Ladies nowadays, don't go for age, love, peace of mind, wat matter to them is money.. Haa. Why na?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Rotmyt: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2013
See kweshion undecided
Why is it that guys don't want to go out with their mates and prefer younger girls? Start from there.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Rotmyt: See kweshion undecided
Why is it that guys don't want to go out with their mates and prefer younger girls? Start from there.
hmmm.. You are making sense sha.. But all the same.. Man differ from woman
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Rotmyt: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Remember that at the end of the day,men assume the lead role here. Most men wouldn't normally go for their age mates all in the name of seeking "fresher blood" while most women wouldn't mind dating their age mates but these men are not even around to ask them out! So, they go for older and more mature men who are of course on the lookout for younger women. It's an endless cycle. You can only blame the men.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Rotmyt: Remember that at the end of the day,men assume the lead role here. Most men wouldn't normally go for their age mates all in the name of seeking "fresher blood" while most women wouldn't mind dating their age mates but these men are not even around to ask them out! So, they go for older and more mature men who are of course on the lookout for younger women. It's an endless cycle. You can only blame the men.
Endless cycle? No i disagree.. Even from the Bible.. Woman started it all.. Adam accepted wat God created for him.. But if na Eve God create first, she would say that God should recreate another one.. Isn't it?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by UjSizzle(f): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2013
They just aren't on the same page as we are. If a girl decides to settle down now, there's no way a guy her will be ready when she is. Older men are always a better choice....people who move at the same pace as we do(for those planning ahead not playing hanky panky).
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by Mynd44: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2013
I guess it is cos they want someone who is matured and has more life experience than them. Alot of Women expect men to take the lead in a relationship and older guys seem to do that better.
But it should be known that not all women feel this way
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? by smiling(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Women.. And thier matter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

That's The Way It Is / My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome / Do We Have Tall Guys On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.