Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged (815 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With / Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by oilyngbati3(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Over the past year, I have engaged most "one-nigerianists" I come across as regards to nigeria. I simply asked them to tell me why they want to hold onto a sinking ship (better still, a sunk ship)? I also asked these clowns to tell me why they thought that doing thesame thing over and over again can fetch them a different result?

The usual answer these goats have is that disintegration of nigeria with not solve "our problems". They said if nigeria disintegrates, thesame thieving elites will still rule in the new nations that will spring up from the corpse of nigeria.

In essence, These "one-nigerianists" are telling us that we should stick to "national theives" rather than "local thieves". These psychologically-damaged and mentally-deranged fellows are literally telling us that we should not bother rehabilitating a "crack addict for the fear that if the crack addict is cured, he/she might become an alcoholic or a meth addict". How pathetic!
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by oilyngbati3(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
I have also made it my life mission to see to the disinteration of the cesspit called nigeria (apologies to Dede1). If the opportunity comes to fight for the dismemberment of nigeria, I as a Biafranist have also decided to convert to any religion such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Scientology or even "Satanism" so long as it will lead to my conquering my enemies (one-nigerianists) cool.
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Its official. We are enemies. Good. Now I know you. Watch your back.
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by ba7man(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
WARNING!!!: A certain individual with code name: "Oily Yoruba" escaped from the Yaba Psychiatic Hospital. He is highly dangerous and needs immediate restraints. If found, pls dial 911.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
****World
Exclusive*** OWERRI
FEDERAL HIGH COURT ORDERS
NIGERIA TO PAY N5, 000.00
FINE TO BIAFRANS FOR
ATTENDING COURT This is the
sort of story you never thought
you will read from Nigeria
where today at the Federal High
Court Owerri with the
Honourable Justice Shuaibu
presiding, Nigeria was fined for
delaying due legal process. Two
motions were before the Judge.
The two issues considered
today was the motion filed by
the Nigerian Government asking
for an extension of time to enter
appearance and serve BILIE
HUMAN RIGHST INITIATIVE
representing the Indigenous
Peoples of Biafra with their
counter affidavit and preliminary
objection. Nigeria asked for an
order of the court deeming their
processes to have been duly
filed and served on the
Indigenous People of Biafra.
Lawyers for BILIE HUMAN RIGHTS
INITIATIVE did not oppose their
motion but asked the court to
award costs against Nigeria for
coming late. The court awarded
N5, 000.00 in favour of the
Biafrans. Therefore, in this first
round of the battle, Nigeria shall
pay N5,000 to the Biafrans for
coming late to defend
themselves. The matter was
adjourned to the 28th of March
2013 to allow both parties time
to prepare for the substantive
hearing. Next was a motion
filed by the Biafrans to amend a
typographical error in their
originating summons where the
typist omitted some words
contained in the certificate of
incorporation of Bilie Human
Rights Initiative, the human
rights organization representing
indigenous people of Biafra.
Nigerian lawyers did not oppose
this motion just as BILIE HUMAN
RIGHTS INITIATIVE did not
oppose the application by
Nigeria.
BILIE HUMAN RIGHTS INITIATIVE
lawyers then applied for an
adjournment to give the
Biafrans enough time to
produce more evidence and
reply to the issues raised by the
Nigerians in their counter
affidavit and preliminary
objection. Nigerian lawyers
objected but said that the
Biafrans should pay costs for
delaying the case if the matter
should be adjourned.
Furthermore, the Nigerians
asked for the permission of the
court to amend their counter
affidavit. The court refused and
overruled them and granted an
adjournment to 28 March 2013.
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by klarry79: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
We are simply a self-deluded people who are not courageous enough to take a stand against injustice and oppression. The masses don't believe nigeria can break and have resigned to fate but the politicians believe it can break and all have houses abroad and one way tickets out of the country in case thing fall apart.
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by oilyngbati3(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
ba7man: WARNING!!!: A certain individual with code name: "Oily Yoruba" escaped from the Yaba Psychiatic Hospital. He is highly dangerous and needs immediate restraints. If found, pls dial 911.

I can tell you're one of the deluded "one-nigerianists".
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by Dede1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
@OP

You could not be more correct.
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by cfours: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2013
When will moderators do something about these "biafran" nuisances? If you hate the country and people so much then leave it.

we need a NIGERIAN flag somewhere up on the frontpage abeg.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JGA3vARIRqQ/UBQdqVXEtKI/AAAAAAAADl8/kdfgWRZuJrM/s1600/london+olympic+2012+nigeria+ceremony+photos+1.jpg[/img]
Re: Most Nigerians That Support "One Nigeria" Are Psychologically Damaged by cfours: 5:57am On Jan 20, 2013
oily-Yoruba:

I can tell you're one of the deluded "one-nigerianists".

define "one nigerianist"?
as far as i'm concerned, Nigeria will stay intact geographically (and expand sef.) people who don't like it can leave. we are ok with you leaving the country in fact, no one wants to be "one" with you. FOOL
you belong in a refugee camp in Cameroon or Ivory Coast. and that's probably where you will end up if you keep running your mouth.

Odunnu: Its official. We are enemies. Good. Now I know you. Watch your back.
haha the thing don tire me sef grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: President Visits Borno, Yobe Today / INEC Dismisses PDP Olisa Metuh,vice Chair, Jaja Others / Thank You Your Excellency ............. Senator Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.