Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) (1370 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by not4sure(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
I stumbled on this story on Facebook but i can help but to share it. Since the girls are not yet release why do they support the Man that is responsible for life and security of the girls

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by betacitizen(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
They are not hypocrites; they are merely seeking "protection".

Shall we at home continue to live in a condition where the Power Holding Company and its successors seem only to have the power to hold us in darkness?--GmB

1 Like

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by valmunich(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
you actually have a point there

1 Like

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by whirlwind7(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is called politics.
The dirtiest and most insincere game mankind has invented yet.

Anyone who takes matters with such political undertones seriously, in this geopolitical space called Naija, will need psychological evaluation sooner than later. All that matters to everyone involved is the immediate gains they stand to make.

Ask FFK

2 Likes

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by slimfit1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Daddy shoky is like a prostitute and thing goes. Show him money he is going to where ever you want him.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by GeneralBosco: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sl@ves

2 Likes

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
whats wrong with supporting both GEJ campaign and supporting the BBOG Campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Wuuworld(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
they should have continue searching for their girls nah....empty search..
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by jojomario(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Are they not Nigerians? They can do anything for money.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by oduastates: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Do you take any of the, seriously?
Onyeka onyewu basically sleeps in aso rock.
And the rest , I am not really bothered as I do not watch anything from the film industry beyond baba suwe.

1 Like

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
In a country where stealing is not corruption anything goes grin
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fools, dey shld vote a man dat wen he enters will be asking ini edo and co to wear hijab to act films, and turn jim hyke and co to teblik undecided.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by alaoeri: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
" mumu is your name, Buhari that doesn't force his daughters to wear hijab will now force it on Ini Edo & co abi? Oponu ayirada.
Op what did you expect when Ghana must go don exchange hands.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
So those who support the man who asked Muslims to vote only Muslims are not hypocrites?
So those who support the man who promised to spread sharia even to non sharia states aren't hypocrites?
So those who support the man who has no school certificate and who has refused to debate other presidential candidates are not hypocrites?
Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Ojiofor: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2015
They are hypocrites because they refused to fall for apc scam.I'm still waiting for day apc will organise a protest match against boko haram who actually kidnapped those innocent girls.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by Ikengawo: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=40pt]SO YOU'RE ADMITTING BRING BACK OUR GIRLS WAS ABOUT JONATHAN AND NOT THE CHIBOK GIRLS?[/size]
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by masseratti: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2015
alaoeri:
" mumu is your name, Buhari that doesn't force his daughters to wear hijab will now force it on Ini Edo & co abi? Oponu ayirada.
Op what did you expect when Ghana must go don exchange hands.
when did he say women must wear hijab?
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by alaoeri: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2015
masseratti:
when did he say women must wear hijab?
I directed my comment to the one above mine.
Re: Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) by richybanky(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Sl@ves
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Beat Up 5 Men For Using Toilet, Cellphones And TV. Feeds Son To Mother / ALERT!!! False Election Results On The Rampage! / Mama peace Reacts To Election Results!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.