Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Abia State Government Abandons His Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Abandons His Citizens (541 Views)

Ogun State Assembly Speaker Mr Adekunbi Abandons Victims Of Ghastly Accident(Pic / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Government Abandons His Citizens by qualified(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Its no news again that Abia State Governor has consistently won d 'worst governor of d century'. My concern is, wht is d clown-of-a-governor doing abt it?
Recently Lagos state government came to d aid of an actress Ngozi Nwosu who is frm Abia state and i never heard of any contribution frm her State.
Sometime ago, an actor in d defunct New Masquerade Soap died too cos of lack of fund for medical treatment. He was frm Abia too!
Yes, i dont expect d govt to distribute money to every sick person in d State but shld it also turn deaf ear to their plea for help?
Re: Abia State Government Abandons His Citizens by qualified(f): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2013
Where is patrikobi, emindu, chiomen etc to defend their 'oga'?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs 2 With $240,000, Locates Another Ibori House / “ezekwesili Was Wrong And Hypocritical”- Labaran Maku / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.