Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. (4803 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Six Trucks On Fire On Benin-ore Expressway, FRSC Warns / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
If you have been observant enough,you would have noticed all Dangote's trucks carrying cements or other goods which happen to involve in an accident is completely abandoned on the accident scene even without much damage done to the truck.
Could this be cos he is the richest black man or...........Something we don't know.I can't get any picture this night but still think we should deliberate on it.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by folik121: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's true ooo, I also notice it
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by folik121: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's true ooo, I also notice it
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Chynx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Not all those trucks are owned by him. Its a sort of franchise thingy.

...that doesn't explain why they are "abandoned" at crash sites though.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
He is a ritualist just like many others. Their end will always let u know what they are/were.
They are all blood suckers.
When they have taken the blood of the victim/s what would they need the truck again for?

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by tinuolababy(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
masterpower: He is a ritualist just like many others. Their end will always let u know what they are/were.
When they have taken the blood of the victim/s what would they need the truck again for?

You need deliverance

23 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by shamsuRana(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Insurance i presume,tho just like some person said all may not be his,alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
tinuolababy:

You need deliverance
I think you need it more.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
somebody should explain to us

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by ideee03(f): 12:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Who is somebody?
iamodenigbo1: somebody should explain to us
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by moneybag100: 2:22am On Oct 04, 2014
kayce911: If you have been observant enough,you would have noticed all Dangote's trucks carrying cements or other goods which happen to involve in an accident is completely abandoned on the accident scene even without much damage done to the truck.
Could this be cos he is the richest black man or...........Something we don't know.I can't get any picture this night but still think we should deliberate on it.
Next time you notice one on the road...go and drive it, when you hear kai barawo, thief ole...you will know its not and abandon but going through thorough inspection and repair.

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by tomiobj(m): 2:54am On Oct 04, 2014
kayce911: If you have been observant enough,you would have noticed all Dangote's trucks carrying cements or other goods which happen to involve in an accident is completely abandoned on the accident scene even without much damage done to the truck.
designer signboard
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by DECOtech(m): 4:58am On Oct 04, 2014
ideee03: Who is somebody?
Are you a Nobody?
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by adconline(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2014
masterpower: He is a ritualist just like many others. Their end will always let u know what they are/were.
Ignorance inked in ur DNA!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2014
moneybag100:
Next time you notice one on the road...go and drive it, when you hear kai barawo, thief ole...you will know its not and abandon but going through thorough inspection and repair.
one that bashed a transformer somewia at Obema Oyigbo lga Rivers state has remained there for the passed four months now.Somewia in Abia State,heading to Ohafia after abiriba,Dangote's truck fully loaded with cement fell down at one sharp bend and it is rusting as I type this now.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2014
shamsuRana: Insurance i presume,tho just like some person said all may not be his,alone.
u might be on point but are his drivers too good not to come back for those trucks after few months of abandon ?
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Lordave: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2014
I think he leaves his truck at crash sites for victims to loot and steal the goods he was conveying, as a way of compensation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2014
adconline:
Ignorance inked in ur DNA!!
we are living in a world where any thing is possible,so leave the young man with his opinion,don't be too fast in condemning.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Lordave: I think he leaves his truck at crash sites for victims to loot and steal the goods he was conveying, as a way of compensation.
like seriously ?
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Lordave: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
kayce911: like seriously ?
Seriously, that's what I think
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by amakufrancis(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Adeoba10(m): 7:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Person wey mumu like u still dey nairaland? Dos truck u saw av bn insured, so wat do u expect after accident... Try to upgrade ur thinking n reasoning faculty to version 4.3
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by ideee03(f): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Are you somebody?
DECOtech:
Are you a Nobody?
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2014
ideee03: Who is somebody?
swty are are not somebody?,Pls don't tell me that you are nobody.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by ideee03(f): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
A nobody's a nobody,so I can't be nobody. I am who I am.
iamodenigbo1: swty are are not somebody?,Pls don't tell me that you are nobody.
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2014
DECOtech:
Are you a Nobody?

is nobody somebody
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2014
ideee03: A nobody's a nobody,so I can't be nobody. I am who I am.

did somebody ask for the definition of nobody

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by ideee03(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Haha,I give up.I'm no pro at this game.
Kizmarty:

did somebody ask for the definition of nobody
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Paretomaster(m): 8:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2014

I think the trucks are insured
Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2014
ideee03: Haha,I give up.I'm no pro at this game.

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Dangote Abandons His Crashed Trucks On The Crash Scene. by kayce911(f): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Paretomaster:
Can't write here, just PM me and I will tell u d whole truth.
u better start talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Ph-Enugu Railway Line Alive Again / Data Analysis Of The Election...my Objective Take On Possible Scenario / Thank You Ndigbo For Rejecting APC And Their Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.