Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road (4019 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by Josh316(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
I saw the Barricades last sunday on my way to the airport and the logical conclusion that came to mind was DEBT... Its likely the FG is owing them for the construction of the road and they have decided to transfer the inconvenience to the public in order to force the FG or whoever is paying to speed up payment, else there is no need to block the road, a road which has already been marked with road markings and signs in those portions blocked. The drainage points are all covered too! Let JB tell the world what the real issue is and stop causing untold hardship already! I'm happy mobs removed some of the barricades, cos it speaks volumes of how much Nigerians can react if pushed to the walls too much
Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by championeh(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
The hold up tied rapper today, if you were not there you wont be able to give detail account.
Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by 2Legit2Qui: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Josh316: I saw the Barricades last sunday on my way to the airport and the logical conclusion that came to mind was DEBT... Its likely the FG is owing them for the construction of the road and they have decided to transfer the inconvenience to the public in order to force the FG or whoever is paying to speed up payment, else there is no need to block the road, a road which has already been marked with road markings and signs in those portions blocked. The drainage points are all covered too! Let JB tell the world what the real issue is and stop causing untold hardship already! I'm happy mobs removed some of the barricades, cos it speaks volumes of how much Nigerians can react if pushed to the walls too much

Na wao. This your analysis get as he be o. Hmmm. Debt, yet they are still working on the road.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T / Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. / African S€x Story:-how I Lost My Virginity (complete Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.