Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36712 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kamez(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
http//www.haters.com/tontodike.......... Get a life..and leave d babe alone
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
With all due respect to Ngozi, the blogger; Ohanaeze Ndigbo have more pressing issues to address. How does the lifestyle of Tonto affect the socio-economic condition of the average Nigerian?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: I also did some more snooping around and came up with this link of one of her sites:

http://accofranco.hubpages.com/

She writes a lot of relationship ish and "How to keep a good man" kinda ish. Yet her azz is still single.

Bad belle woman. She wan spoil market for Tonto and Cossy wey their market dey sell like isi ewu peppersoup cheesy
hahhahahahahahahhahahahha!

so d Ngowerey wey dey form badt gals, no get man? hian! no wonder! guys no gree purchase her bitter-leaf. lmwkmd!!!

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Reyspin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
She dey busy tie wrapper for another pessin unclothedness while her own dey show openly....
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by CVHP: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
This blogger only wants attention. She got it because we left comments.
www.shameonu.com
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Carinaflo(f): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
Philipschasis: Age is already telling on Cossy.. The blogger did speak the truth.. Very soon they both gon reap the rewards of their work. Make them marry any Naija man make I see na.
And what is so special about "Naija men"?. I wonder what made you think that they are interested in marrying "any naija man"

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pls need link to view tonto dikeh nude pix,just to confirm if they are disgrace to igbo race.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:
kiss

Who:s curlin up your toes tonight? tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by dorggito1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Carinaflo: And what is so special about "Naija men"?. I wonder what made you think that they are interested in marrying "any naija man"
Naija men are very selective, as in wife material things but they are so special.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ajanaku2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
I like Igbo girls!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Who:s curlin up your toes tonight? tongue

Lol, do you think I have people coming round every night? grin

Well, if must know, it's this chick I met a couple of weeks back. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
ajanaku2: I like Igbo girls!

Bcus they have yam legs and hairy body?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
ajanaku2: I like Igbo girls!
1000 likes cool
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Bcus they have yam legs and hairy body?
grin

Although, this is bad, there's always truth in stereotypes.

We were as a friend's house after a night out. We were frolicking about and I noticed hairs surrounding her buttocks. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Ohh, well thanks for that. So, they are not related to igbos at all?

@idowu, sharrap. tongue

Btw, where are these nakked photos? Is it of tonto? Link please!cheesy

All human beings are kinda related but since the ikwerre's have declared their own tribe and its well recognized by the society, they are not to be called Igbos.

They have their own culture, language etc...which might be similar to that of the igbos, but there are not igbos.

Although some articles tells you that ikwerre came into being long ago during the slave trade era.

Am not good with history but I can tell you what it's like presently. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, do you think I have people coming round every night? grin

Well, if must know, it's this chick I met a couple of weeks back. cheesy grin

Aint you gonna give a nicca way to your honey pot.... I got phd in eating snail... I eat it like taco.... Ping em if you wanna feel like queen of england tonigt wink
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:
grin

We were as a friend's house after a night out. We were frolicking about and I noticed hairs surrounding her buttocks. grin

Lmfaooo grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:
grin

My best friend is ibo, and as much as I loff her, the girl is hairy!!

You know how some ppl still look hairy after a 30 mins shave, na like that. Na strong hair follicle.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Seriously,
girls with hairy azz chest should NOT wear low-cut shirts.

Leave the low-cuts to supple soft,chocolatey creamy cleavage.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Aint you gonna give a nicca way to your honey pot.... I got phd in eating snail... I eat it like taco.... Ping em if you wanna feel like queen of england tonigt wink

Oh, hun. Na only big men(40plus) dey chop honey from my pot. tongue

Vikin:

All human beings are kinda related but since the ikwerre's have declared their own tribe and its well recognized by the society, they are not to be called Igbos.

They have their own culture, language etc...which might be similar to that of the igbos, but there are not igbos.

Although some articles tells you that ikwerre came into being long ago during the slave trade era.

Am not good with history but I can tell you what it's like presently. smiley

Thanks for the insight. smiley

Ileke-IdI:

You know how some ppl still look hairy after a 30 mins shave, na like that. Na strong hair follicle.
Lmfaooo! cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Lol....those hairy ones ehn...anyway, she should keep waxing every week...how I detaste seeing those hairs on ladies legs.

Some will even wear mini skirts. cheesy

But some guys love it though.. That's why those hairy legs still exist!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by seedord247(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:

Oh, hun. Na only big men(40plus) dey chop honey from my pot. tongue

Thanks for the insight. smiley

Lmfaooo! cheesy

Awwww... Sweery you dont wanna go there..

Or do you want uncle sagamite to claim my spot? undecided

Ask aunty ileke idi she got my resume at hand.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vikin:

Lol....those hairy ones ehn...anyway, she should keep waxing every week...how I detaste seeing those hairs on ladies legs.

Some will even wear mini skirts. cheesy

[size=28pt]But some guys loves it though[/size].. That's why those hairy legs still exist!

How is that possible?

You see, guys like that prefer transgender-looking chics.

Hairy looks

Yam legs

muscled face

hip-less

booty-less

etc

Beware of those kinda guys.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by kandiikane(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

Awwww... Sweery you dont wanna go there..

Or do you want uncle sagamite to claim my spot? undecided

Sagamite, ke? Abeg, levels dey, na small boy compared to those I'm talking about. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
kandiikane:
grin

damn! d gal na Ngozika nwiro? grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Ayorh4you(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: wrong move.

On whose side?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

How is that possible?

You see, guys like that prefer transgender-looking chics.

Hairy looks

Yam legs

muscled face

hip-less

booty-less

etc

Beware of those kinda guys.

Lol....you never can tell. All depends on packaging oh.

Some never got to find out because of the packaging.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
seedord247:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.