Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh - Entertainment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (36672 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:

My broda its so unfortunate that even ladies are among the 'mind your business' group
Its so very unfortunat

Later they will say women are not respected in the society

Mind your business! undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

And who are you?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:
And who are you?

Vikin:

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:
And you are?
Ogbosky d Badosky aka fi mi le joor! cool

Gerrit? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

E no sweet, and emmmm.....I forgot to laugh! undecided
It wasn't meant for eating dear and I never expected u to laugh
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by mynameisjade: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
cigar icon:
So u mean because she has a 'link' with her creator she should go on with her indecent dressing?
It doesn't mater whether she is a prayer warrior, what maters is how she is influencing the youths badly with her indecent dressing.

I see for lack of wat to do u go abt quotin n unquotin comments abi
"Sum Yaba left tins"
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by dasparrow: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
SugaryBelle:
Madam i guess you dint read where someone said its a culture in Nigeria for people to poke their nose into other peoples business instead of minding their own business like in the western countries.

Well, that is a messed up culture (no wonder Nigeria is the way it is - STAGNANT) and although I was unfortunately brought into this world by Nigerians, I will cuss out any Nigerian who will not mind his or her business. Since some Nigerians cannot respect themselves, they will be disrespected if they dare poke nose in my business. Culture or no culture. Simple!

@Post

That idiotic blogger should mind her darn business and get a life and a job while she is at it. Besides, Tonto is Ikwerre and Ikwerre people generally do not see themselves as Igbos the last time I checked.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Well, that is a messed up culture (no wonder Nigeria is the way it is - STAGNANT) and although I was unfortunately brought into this world by Nigerians, I will cuss out any Nigerian who will not mind his or her business. Since some Nigerians cannot respect themselves, they will be disrespected if they dare poke nose in my business. Culture or no culture. Simple!

@Post

That idiotic blogger should mind her darn business and get a life and a job while she is at it. Besides, Tonto is Ikwerre and Ikwerre people generally do not see themselves as Igbos the last time I checked.

WOW! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by cigaricon(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
mynameisjade:

I see for lack of wat to do u go abt quotin n unquotin comments abi
"Sum Yaba left tins"
Abhbeg I don't have ur time
***yawns, hops into a chopper and takes of***

U can keep talking cool
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by ijebabe: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hid your post yet you came back to attack cigar icon.
The ban on ur handle is short this time around.
Keep ur posts clean.
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane:
grin

Although, this is bad, there's always truth in stereotypes.

We were as a friend's house after a night out. We were frolicking about and I noticed hairs surrounding her buttocks. grin

So you lick àss? That's cool . . .
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Leave the low-cuts to supple soft,chocolatey creamy cleavage.

Like yours right?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by bellyjelly: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sofo, shoboleyoke, mafilomidami, eke le.... Mind ya business! It's dia lives damn it!
. Seems like you can't mind your business of other people minding others business tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
bellyjelly: . Seems like you can't mind your business of other people minding others business tongue
if u feel d need to comment, at least make sense. undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Rawar: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
if u suport what is bad , the ugliest thing must hapen to u. Use ur tongue to count ur coment, bad is bad and gud is gud. ! :-Xif u suport what is bad , the ugliest thing must hapen to u. Use ur tongue to count ur coment, bad is bad and gud is gud. !
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by YoungGame: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Abeg make una free those two babes jor....Na them make WE VIRGIN GUYS know as breast look likegrin #TeamFreeViewing
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by prairie(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: sum1 tell dat excrembre to STFU abeg! wetin concern am? dem b family? can some Nigerians learn to mind dier fecking business? jeez! talk about bin so inna, d it talking sef , gawd knows if shes d 70yr matron d "relievers" dey celebrate for Ejigbo. msteeew...
d mind ir business syndrome hasnt gotten us anything but more immorality, dats y d usa is so immoral
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Daniel058(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
My heart juputalu n'oñu to understand that na onwere ndi obi ka di strong 2 combat evil. Infact God almighty don mark u gud 4 d@. Jisike Nne!!
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
prairie: d mind ir business syndrome hasnt gotten us anything but more immorality, dats y d usa is so immoral
U obviously have issues. Wetin we dey talk wey brah dey talk USA? Who b all dis pepper souping argandising excrembres sef? Come, are u learner? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Lakelarge(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
@OP
May U Ansa D Followin?
1. Can U Swear U Wont Lick Dia Toes If U See Dem...For Real?
2. How Morally Conscious Are U?....Y Are U Talkin As If U've Neva Opened Dos Legs For A Man B4?
3. Why Not Solving Ur Family Issues B4 Dis?
4. .... And,....And,...Y Did U Permit Me To Successfully Waste My Time By Clicking On Dis?
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by xamilola(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Julieccentric: Nigerians & their holier-than thou attitude....Make she free tha babes jare sad
ohk, u wish to ve a sister like them ryt? *mtchew*
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
CFCfan: This Ngozi of a woman should mind her damn business!
Tonto Dikeh's "dirty lifestyle" is not the cause of the societal ills plaguing Nigeria.

I love Tonto, we could get married in a fee years time kiss kiss cheesy
It seems u are as demented as they both are,if u see nothing wrong in wat are doing nd my prayer for u is dat ur sisters will act in the manner these 2 have been acting, since it is good
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
dasparrow:

@Post

It seems u are as demented as they both are,if u see nothing wrong in wat are doing nd my prayer for u is dat ur sisters will act in the manner these 2 have been acting, since it is good
Re: An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh by voxpopp: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.