Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (621 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by kathyb: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Am a young and beautiful girl. I started my dating my school mate last year june though we are both graduates from same institution. He promised me marriage when we started dating it was so nice because I was working. In abuja and he is a business man in lagos he even came for my birthday in july all the way from lagos. Our inital plan was for me to move to lag by d end of last year he told me he had gotten an apartment for me in lag dt I should come so I resigned now he is telling me now dt d house is not ready and dat d landlord travelled for christmas and dat I can't come now. He borrowed money from me and he has refused to pay back. He Is so authoritative and blames me for resiging and he is not ready to meet anyone in my family. Meanwhile I just met a very caring guy in abuja here and he loves me so deeply. He is rich and wonderful and very decent and he is readdy to meet my parents dis march. Am so confused I don't know what to do. Pls aadvice me
Re: Pls Advice Me by Captain2012(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Go for d caring abuja guy
Re: Pls Advice Me by seedord247(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
The only thing i can smell on your post is money and rich.... C'mon menh. shocked
Re: Pls Advice Me by sanchez4eva: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lolzzz...the funny thing is that you already know the answer..so I guess you are looking for front page or you just want comments.
Re: Pls Advice Me by butta(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
you have to calm down and take lots of time to study and observe these men . seems to me u dont know them enough and dont get too excited by the promise of a marriage by any man take time to know their real intentions and plans for you before taking any drastic decision like the one you did by resigning your job which you are now regretting dont allow these men to read through you by by the promise of marriage to get to you and achieve their aim with you and disappear be careful some men are full of deceit
Re: Pls Advice Me by Meegadough: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Smh
Re: Pls Advice Me by Kaxmytex(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
* I don't fink d lag guy iz ready 4 ya...

* Study d 2nd guy very well,i mean d Abj guy,u aint nid 2 rush ursef...jux calm dwn and dnt b in haste.

* abeg,dnt jux jump into marriage bcuz say d guy get money....if im get money and im no luv u..u're on a long thing
Re: Pls Advice Me by Amya(f): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
All I see in you is just a big desperation for marriage. Since you said you're 'young' why the rush?

FYI, when a man senses desperation in a woman, they can't help but take advantage of that.

For all you know, even this Mr goody abuja is just a fraud that will gladly use and dump you too.

My advice to you is break it off with this two guys and stop being desperate. Live life for life.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Consult a babalawo on the choice to make or better still arrange lucky dip on their head...whenever you are confused on a thing patronise my suggestions to clear your foggy head
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
Amya: All I see in you is just a big desperation for marriage. Since you said you're 'young' why the rush?

FYI, when a man senses desperation in a woman, they can't help but take advantage of that.

For all you know, even this Mr goody abuja is just a fraud that will gladly use and dump you too.

My advice to you is break it off with this two guys and stop being desperate. Live life for life.
What else does a woman want in life if not a man?

If she breaks both relationship, will you be there to intercede for her when male drought hit her?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With My Fiancee's Mood Swing? / Is He Smart Or Good Liar? / why is it very difficult to understand a lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.