Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? (5755 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
The CPC/ACN gang on NL have been on rampage trying to convince us that if Buhari and his CPC are elected into Aso Rock, Nigeria will transform into paradise on earth.

They claim that Buhari and his CPC will end corruption, provide employment for all Nigerians, tarr all of Nigerian roads, construct 3000km per hr railways all over Nigeria, end poverty, ensure maximum peace, eradicate armed robbery and kidnapping and terrorism, guarantee a nation free of flooding and other natural disasters, ensure health for all, ensure 48hrs non-stop power supply daily, guarantee free bride for every Nigerian man above 20yrs, guarantee pregnancy for every married woman, house for all, etc

Most or all of the above are definitely MOUTH-WATERY GOODIES which every patriotic Nigerian desire for our dear country. But how realistic are these MOUTH-WATERY promises? How long will it take Buhari and his CPC to achieve the realisable ones? 2yrs? 4yrs? 8yrs? 20yrs?

Fortunately, this same Buhari and his CPC have been in COMPLETE control of Nasarawa state for about 2yrs now. Therefore we can assess there ability or otherwise to deliver these goodies nationwide from what they'v been able to deliver in Nasarawa.

How many of these MOUTH-WATERY goodies can Buhari and his CPC showcase in Nasarawa after ruling the state for about 2yrs? If we know how much they have done in Nasarawa, then we'll know how much were missing by failing to elect Buhari and his CPC into Aso Rock.

Are all the state roads in Nasarawa now tarred? How many kilometers of road has the state govt tarred in about 2yrs? It was reported that the state govt planned to construct 5km of roads per local govt in its first year in office. How far with that plan? The latest report I read is that the promise was delivered in only one local govt (Lafia).

Are all the residents of Nasarawa now employed? Has un-employment been eradictated in the state? How many power plants has been built or is being built by the state govt (after all Akwa Ibom and Rivers built power plants)? What has the state govt done in the last 2yrs to complement federal efforts in terms of improving power supply in the state? How many projects has the state govt invited Buhari to commission since inception?

I googled "Nasarawa state govt commissions project" with great expectations but surprisingly, after a thorough search, I found only one item where state govt and party officials (including Buhari) commissioned roads constructed in Lafia. Where then are the goodies?

Let me conclude with a quote from a report analysing the 1yr in office of Buhari and his CPC in Nasarawa:

"Indigenes of the state from all walks of life who spoke to Desert Herald across the length and breadth of the troubled state believe Governor Al-Makura has not lived up to expectation. (“When this man took over office, he promised us a lot of things. I was there in the stadium when he was rolling out promises upon promises; however for me, as a person I decided to believe him with a pinch of salt, owing to the fact that Nigerian leaders cannot be believed,” said Aliyu Baba a concerned indigene of the state.added
He went: “The case of Al-Makura is fast becoming worse than that of his predecessors. I never believed that in one year one would not see anything on the ground with all his assurances to the electorate"
http://desertherald.com/one-year-of-gov-al-makura-one-step-forward-many-steps-backward/

What has Buhari and his CPC been doing in Nasarawa? Where are the MOUTH-WATERY goodies? Where is the Buhari magic in Nasarawa state?

5 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by seanet01: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ifeanyi, what exactly is your Problem?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
seanet01: Ifeanyi, what exactly is your Problem?
You'r not qualified to call me by my first name.

This is a season of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY in governance.

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ifeanyi Democracy4Ever aka Sincere9gerian aka buttlicker. If there is an award for a hopeless troll, you truly deserve one!

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r not qualified to call me by my first name.

This is a season of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY in governance.
So your name is Ifeanyi? chineke mere anyi ebere! who then is qualified to call your first name? enweghi ihe mmadu agahi ahu na Nairaland.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: So your name is Ifeanyi? chineke mere anyi ebere! who then is qualified to call your first name? enweghi ihe mmadu agahi ahu na Nairaland.
Show us Buhari and his CPC magic in Nasarawa state. They've been in-charge for about 2yrs now. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Ifeanyi Democracy4Ever aka Sincere9gerian aka buttlicker. If there is an award for an hopeless troll, you truly deserve one!
I dont usually reply this sort of comment. Just for your information!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I dont usually reply this sort of comment. Just for your information!
You silence is an admittance of your guilt. We know that "man must wack" so you are pardoned!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Show us Buhari and his CPC magic in Nasarawa state. They've been in-charge for about 2yrs now. Abi no be so?
I have been trying hard to ignore your threads on this forum but i can see you are too daft and stewpid to be ignored. you said you googled about the Achievements of Nassarawa state govt. what in fuccks name do you wanna know again? opening dumb threads and asking irrelevant questions when you can easily Google and get your answers. gosh! are you out of your freaking mind ? damm!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2013
VERY GOOD QUESTION @Verysincere9jerian. THANK YOU very mush grin

Oya, let the resident HYPOCRITES come and answer the simple and harmless question... At least if GEJ is expected to have solved ALL the problems of Nigeria in a little over 2 years, then Nassarawa the ONLY state controlled by CPC should have no problem showing us just a few of what they have been able to do in 2 years (only one state NA, piece of cake really).

*grabs popcorn, balances on the Sofa, waiting.... * grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by TechRev: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2013
And again Buhari/CPC supporters will resort to name calling, insult upon insult upon insult, but will never answer the question.

WHAT HAS CPC/BUHARI DONE IN NASARAWA STATE??
Are all the youths there now employed??
How many corrupt individuals have been arrested/arraigned or convicted??
What infrastructure has the governor put in place in the 2yrs he been there??

Surely Buhari/CPC promises should have been mirrored in Nasarawa state by now.
If not why not?

3 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by taharqa: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Abeg MODs frotpage...we MUSTY hold our Governments to ACCOUNT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2013
I wonder when Buhari became the governor of Nassarawa state. smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2013
taharqa:

VERY GOOD QUESTION @Verysincere9jerian. THANK YOU very mush grin

Oya, let the resident HYPOCRITES come and answer the simple and harmless question... At least if GEJ is expected to have solved ALL the problems of Nigeria in a little over 2 years, then Nassarawa the ONLY state controlled by CPC should have no problem showing us just a few of what they have been able to do in 2 years (only one state NA, piece of cake really).

*grabs popcorn, balances on the Sofa, waiting.... * grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros I'll excuse you cos of the mutual respect we share. I do welcome probity and accountability but it smacks of hypocrisy to seek accountability from others when your house is not in order. When it becomes evident you are an attention seeker with the aim of scoring cheap political points in the case of @Sincere9gerian who open threads on Okorocha, Fashola and this without any of the PDP failed governments, then such is not to be taken serious.

If he is eager to know what the CPC government in Nasarawa has done, Google is his friend and where he notices maladministration he can bring it forth!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2013
take dat: Bros I'll excuse you cos of the mutual respect we share. I do welcome probity and accountability but it smacks of hypocrisy to seek accountability from others when your house is not in order. When it becomes evident you are an attention seeker with the aim of scoring cheap political points in the case of @Sincere9gerian who open threads on Okorocha, Fashola and this without any of the PDP failed governments, then such is not to be taken serious.

If he is eager to know what the CPC government in Nasarawa has done, Google is his friend and where he notices maladministration he can bring it forth!
It is unacceptable for you or any person or group of persons to try to limit our new improved HUNGER for transparency and accountability at all levels of govt. We can beam the search-lite on any political office holder, anytime

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Guess the governor is trying to clean up the mess and bad governance PDP created in the state for 12years. The ex-governor of the state Adamu Abdullahi who later became the secretary of PDP's BOT is currently facing multiple graft charges having embezzled billions of naira from the state coffers so there is paucity of funds for the current governor. Its laughable that a supporter of the party responsible for the colossal mismanagement of public funds in the past 13years seeks accountability from a governor of less than two years.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by aurenflani: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
It is unacceptable for you or any person or group of persons to try to limit our new improved HUNGER for transparency and accountability at all levels of govt. We can beam the search-lite on any political office holder, anytime

Is Buhari such a one?
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by lacasa: 1:23am On Jan 18, 2013
Hehehe... GEJ is pressing the laptops ​ so​ har demanding results! grin

Deface the Opposition especially wt all the hype raised by the imminent merger of the opposition parties cheesy

Carry On Boys grin, there's a HERCULIAN task ahead of you
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Ngwakwe: 1:51am On Jan 18, 2013
What about all unsolicited insults that Nairalanders pour on my State Governor T. A. Orji.

If it's nobody's business, my Governor is free from accountability and criticism, why call T. A. Orji the worst Governor in Nigeria.

berem: I have been trying hard to ignore your threads on this forum but i can see you are too daft and stewpid to be ignored. you said you googled about the Achievements of Nassarawa state govt. what in fuccks name do you wanna know again? opening dumb threads and asking irrelevant questions when you can easily Google and get your answers. gosh! are you out of your freaking mind ? damm!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Ngwakwe: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2013
If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread, just read and take your leave.

However, if you have a positive contribution to share with the house but it's unrelated with the topic under discussion. Just open a new thread for it.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Goddex: 5:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Al-Makura
has been a very big dissappointment. Feelers across Nasarawa are that
he would lose reelection come 2015.

My dear, propaganda is what ACN & CPC are using to hoodwink gullible
Nigerians.

ACN has been ruling Lagos for 14yrs and if not for Fashola's first term,
Tinubu's tenure was a disaster.

Buhari was governor of then North Eastern state. In the interview with
Sun Newspaper he was asked what his achievements were and he replied that
he helped shared assets when the state finally split into three. So "sharing assets" is an achievement as a state governor. Go
today to Borno, Bauchi and old Gongola states that make up North Eastern
that Buhari was governor, there is no single project, not one, traceable to Buhari.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2013
Nasarawa governor is trying to fix the state from the ruins the former PDP left it
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by takedat(m): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Goddex: Al-Makura
has been a very big dissappointment. Feelers across Nasarawa are that
he would lose reelection come 2015.

My dear, propaganda is what ACN & CPC are using to hoodwink gullible
Nigerians.

ACN has been ruling Lagos for 14yrs and if not for Fashola's first term,
Tinubu's tenure was a disaster.

Buhari was governor of then North Eastern state. In the interview with
Sun Newspaper he was asked what his achievement were and he replied that he helped shared assets when the state finally split into three.
So you base your judgement on "feelers"? If we should go by what people feel then GEJ will lose the next election cos he has been a big disappointment to many.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by damas11111(m): 5:50am On Jan 18, 2013
So if the Nasarawa state governor has failed,it's logical to conclude that Buhari will fail! Fallacy of illogical conclusion. If we go by the same analogy, we shouldn't have even "elected" Jonathan since it's a known fact that Yar'adua failed. In short, we shouldn't have "elected" PDP governors in many states where their predecessors performed woefully. embarassed embarassed
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2013
dayokanu: Nasarawa governor is trying to fix the state from the ruins the former PDP left it
Adamu Abdullahi was governor of nassarawa state for 8years.he didn't fix his state to suit his people. Al makura is barely 2years in office and you expect him to perform miracle or tar all the roads in nassarawa in just 2 years? If pdp had done well in the state, why weren't they voted into power again? using nassarawa state as a justification that Buhari will fail if elected as a president, is utter BS!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: What about all unsolicited insults that Nairalanders pour on my State Governor T. A. Orji.

If it's nobody's business, my Governor is free from accountability and criticism, why call T. A. Orji the worst Governor in Nigeria.

you don't need a madman to tell you that Orji has failed woefully. majority of Abians on this forum can attest to that.
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2013
I live in nassarawa state, its an empty state...nothing de happen here! No roads, light, nothing. Maybe its only happening in d state capital.. undecided

berem: you don't need a madman to tell you that Orji has failed woefully. majority of Abians on this forum can attest to that.

Yes Berem, nothing de happen for Abia either! Damn Gov should be pushed out of a moving bus!! angry angry
Ok, take that back...he should be flogged within an inch of his life!!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by nuclearboy(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2013
Who controls the state house of assembly?

What can a governor do against a house OWNED by PDP?

If the NASS had CAN and PDP in the majority, would GEJ be president today?

Politics is yes, a game, but there should be honor amongst thieves!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by karlmax2: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2013
@op u would have started when he was the leader of ANPP. He was the leader of the party when all the ANPP states in the north disregarded the nigerian constitution and governed with sharia law in their ANPP states. How did those ANPP states fare when buhari was the leader of ANPP?

4 Likes

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2013
tchidi: I live in nassarawa state, its an empty state...nothing de happen here! No roads, light, nothing. Maybe its only happening in d state capital.. undecided

Yes Berem, nothing de happen for Abia either! Damn Gov should be pushed out of a moving bus!! angry angry
Ok, take that back...he should be flogged within an inch of his life!!
lol ! how are you doing nne? it's been a while!
Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2013
What has Buhari and his CPC been doing in Nasarawa state? Where is the Buhari MAGIC in Nasarawa? Where are the mouth watery goodies?

I went thru Buhari and his CPC 2011 elections campaign mission statement again. It contained the following, among other things:

"Require full disclosure in all media outlets of all government contracts over N100m prior to award and during implementation at regular intervals"

And:

"Seek to amend the Constitutionto require local governments to publish their meeting minutes, service performance data and items of spending over N10M"

As we speak, NONE of this is being implemented in Nasarawa state.

As it turned out, all na wash!

1 Like

Re: What Has Buhari And His CPC Been Doing In Nasarawa State? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2013
berem: lol ! how are you doing nne? it's been a while!

Ayam dey oº°˚! Ndewo!

The party is not the problem, the people in these parties are terrible people!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Seen This Hilarious cartoon? / See Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrating To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Caution! Yorubas Increasing Hates For Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.