Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video (1384 Views)

How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services / Is Boko Haram a pawn in the bigger political game? - Alexander Nekrassov / Boko Harams Failed Plot To Hijack And Crash Att Plane Into Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2013
After watching this news, I guess its up to us to determine what the truth really is. I keep wondering whether Boko haram has something to do with the CIA... before you nail me, Watch this video. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CRbAmMrtk
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Xfactoria: 2:57am On Jan 18, 2013
Without watching any video, this is nonsensical!!! Utter rubbish!!!!

Nigeria is inconsequential to the United States. They have more oil than we do and by analysts projections, the US oil reserve would be the largest by 2017. Already, they have started drilling their oil. If anything, very soon, Nigeria will be at the mercy of the United States when they start go fully self-sufficient on oil and crash the world price of crude oil. They are our biggest oil customer and they have been reducing their oil importation from Nigeria on an annual basis since 2010.

Rather than look inward to solve our problems, people like this OP are busy spreading propaganda. This kind of stuff just get me irate. I'm in a top business school in the United States, Nigeria hardly gets mentioned when talking of emerging economies with prospect for investors and the reasons are Boko Haram's posed insecurity problem and our corruption scorecard.

Did the US help you elect e-diots
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Xfactoria: 3:17am On Jan 18, 2013
great1: After watching this news, I guess its up to us to determine what the truth really is. I keep wondering whether Boko haram has something to do with the CIA... before you nail me, Watch this video. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04CRbAmMrtk

I just watched your video and it further confirmed how nonsensical this topic is.

No country in Africa can grow without foreign direct investment. All of the countries in Africa with interesting stories of development like Ghana, Bostwana, Angola etc have had considerable investments from the West. Now, is it not proper for them to want to protect their investments? Should Mali, who has been enjoying aids from France now be a hotbed for Islamic insurgents who will destroy French legacies there? Should the world allow the insurgents forcefully overthrow a legitimate government and establish their primitive Islamic regimes?

The guy in the video speak with so much bigot and ignorance and I reckon he was speaking from Beirut. He said the western mission is to get access to Gold in Mali and keep away China's influence. How much Gold does Mali have? Does this bigot know what the US Gold reserve is? The US dollar in circulation is backed by gold reserves up to 30% whereas the Chinese currency is only backed by 2% gold reserve. What is Mali to France, the UK and the US? Why can't China help the government that is being overthrown? How much has the Chinese contributed to keeping peace in Africa?

Are Al-Qaedas themselves not imperialists? They are Arabs from the middle east and they are not Africans. What do they want in Africa? Why can't they leave Africa alone?
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2013
X-factoria:

I just watched your video and it further confirmed how nonsensical this topic is.

No country in Africa can grow without foreign direct investment. All of the countries in Africa with interesting stories of development like Ghana, Bostwana, Angola etc have had considerable investments from the West. Now, is it not proper for them to want to protect their investments? Should Mali, who has been enjoying aids from France now be a hotbed for Islamic insurgents who will destroy French legacies there? Should the world allow the insurgents forcefully overthrow a legitimate government and establish their primitive Islamic regimes?

The guy in the video speak with so much bigot and ignorance and I reckon he was speaking from Beirut. He said the western mission is to get access to Gold in Mali and keep away China's influence. How much Gold does Mali have? Does this bigot know what the US Gold reserve is? The US dollar in circulation is backed by gold reserves up to 30% whereas the Chinese currency is only backed by 2% gold reserve. What is Mali to France, the UK and the US? Why can't China help the government that is being overthrown? How much has the Chinese contributed to keeping peace in Africa?

Are Al-Qaedas themselves not imperialists? They are Arabs from the middle east and they are not Africans. What do they want in Africa? Why can't they leave Africa alone?

Eledumare go give you better comprehension of global matters. Say amen.!
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Rossikk(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2013
X-factoria:

Nigeria is inconsequential to the United States. They have more oil than we do and by analysts projections, the US oil reserve would be the largest by 2017. Already, they have started drilling their oil. If anything, very soon, Nigeria will be at the mercy of the United States when they start go fully self-sufficient on oil and crash the world price of crude oil. They are our biggest oil customer and they have been reducing their oil importation from Nigeria on an annual basis since 2010.

Rather than look inward to solve our problems, people like this OP are busy spreading propaganda. This kind of stuff just get me irate. I'm in a top business school in the United States, Nigeria hardly gets mentioned when talking of emerging economies with prospect for investors and the reasons are Boko Haram's posed insecurity problem and our corruption scorecard.

Oh please shut up, you're ignorant. Top business school my asss. You're a little kid with very limited information on the world. And if Nigeria is not mentioned as an emerging economy in your school, you need to get a refund. And change schools. The USA itself, her growth rate is less than 0.2% per annum, with Nigeria growing at 7.5%, so who should be mentioning who? Nonsense. And if you had the slightest idea of the amount of grand corruption that goes on in America, and the abyss that country is facing economically, you wouldn't be here running your mouth at 1000 miles per hour.

2 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2013
without giving any further analytical projections, X-Factoria is only speaking for himself, you lack deep understanding... dnt get brainwashed by the American system.. there is more corruption, I mean complex ones in the USA than in Nigeria... if we dnt keep our eyes open, we'll be thrown into the rat race like Afghanistan all in the name of fighting terrorists. Be wise
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Ok.

The West is fighting for their interest in Africa, I have heard that one.

Now, what is the interest of the Islamic Jihardists in Africa?

Did I hear the man in the video say China would give Africa a better deal?

Hahahahaha!

Any way, if the interest of the West will result in separating Nigeria so that the Jihardists wcan have their own country, then up the West.

Nonsense.
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by bobbydbobo: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
X-factoria:

this I tell u, Is " ignorance per excellence". Nigeria inconsequential to united states further confirms how uninformed u are. Look, Nigeria is a threat to the west because of our strategic gifts and might in africa. Nigeria is seen as a country that if United, can rally round nations in africa, make them strong and then do away with the strong economic reliance on the west which is where they"the west" gain. Never joke with america, their long time visions and projections are far more comprehensive than what u think. Another funny side is that America neva produces a movie without reeling out an underlynin message. For some time, we've seen movies talkin about Nigeria breaking up by 2015, u I trust will b one of the many pple who wld say what does a movie have to do with politics, what if I tell u Occupy Nigeria was the first test on what form the breakup cn take, study the flaws and set things beta. Ure one of the very many pple who biliv the revolutions in places like Libya was without support, look at iraq too under sadamme. We are a threat to their Neo colonalist tact. I love america cos all they do is for the good of the country, even if doing certain horrible things to preserve d good of the country, that's what international politics is, live with it, the great thing about them is their putting of their national interest b4 personal interest. US wld neva send troops wthout looking @ d economic importance for their country, in Nigeria, we form big brothers, "d boy is good". I don't have to watch the video, its a pssibility. + mr buisness schol, its obvious ure one of the many who are greatful for being given a life over there, though a substandard life but stil cringe at their feet I don't blame u. Get 1 thing right, US is the master of Propaganda, paint all nations black and paint US white both internally nd externally....
Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by Xfactoria: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

Oh please shut up, you're ignorant. Top business school my asss. You're a little kid with very limited information on the world. And if Nigeria is not mentioned as an emerging economy in your school, you need to get a refund. And change schools. The USA itself, her growth rate is less than 0.2% per annum, with Nigeria growing at 7.5%, so who should be mentioning who? Nonsense. And if you had the slightest idea of the amount of grand corruption that goes on in America, and the abyss that country is facing economically, you wouldn't be here running your mouth at 1000 miles per hour.
great1: without giving any further analytical projections, X-Factoria is only speaking for himself, you lack deep understanding... dnt get brainwashed by the American system.. there is more corruption, I mean complex ones in the USA than in Nigeria... if we dnt keep our eyes open, we'll be thrown into the rat race like Afghanistan all in the name of fighting terrorists. Be wise
bobbydbobo: this I tell u, Is " ignorance per excellence". Nigeria inconsequential to united states further confirms how uninformed u are. Look, Nigeria is a threat to the west because of our strategic gifts and might in africa. Nigeria is seen as a country that if United, can rally round nations in africa, make them strong and then do away with the strong economic reliance on the west which is where they"the west" gain. Never joke with america, their long time visions and projections are far more comprehensive than what u think. Another funny side is that America neva produces a movie without reeling out an underlynin message. For some time, we've seen movies talkin about Nigeria breaking up by 2015, u I trust will b one of the many pple who wld say what does a movie have to do with politics, what if I tell u Occupy Nigeria was the first test on what form the breakup cn take, study the flaws and set things beta. Ure one of the very many pple who biliv the revolutions in places like Libya was without support, look at iraq too under sadamme. We are a threat to their Neo colonalist tact. I love america cos all they do is for the good of the country, even if doing certain horrible things to preserve d good of the country, that's what international politics is, live with it, the great thing about them is their putting of their national interest b4 personal interest. US wld neva send troops wthout looking @ d economic importance for their country, in Nigeria, we form big brothers, "d boy is good". I don't have to watch the video, its a pssibility. + mr buisness schol, its obvious ure one of the many who are greatful for being given a life over there, though a substandard life but stil cringe at their feet I don't blame u. Get 1 thing right, US is the master of Propaganda, paint all nations black and paint US white both internally nd externally....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I laughed because some years back, I used to be like you guys, believing the West is our problem in Nigeria and Africa until I got out of this country. BTW, I lived the first 32yrs of my life in Nigeria and I worked at the highest level there(if you know what I mean).

All your submissions are beer parlour gists!!! The west want oil, they want gold, they want this, they want that....! Do they ask ever ask for these things free? They want trades and they come to negotiate but the greed in us would make us leave the negotiation table weaker than they do. There are so many rising economies in the world today and none of them happened without Western influence. Start from China, Brazil, Malaysia, India etc. These countries have mastered how to make bilateral deals with the West and they don't come off the table weak. That is our greatest problem in Africa. Interestingly, one African country attempted a break-away from that norm and that was influenced by one leader who had a foresight and was not greedy. Maybe I should let you guys read the story of Bostwana and get a spotlight of what I am driving at: http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/botswana-a-diamond-in-the-rough#axzz2ILoRO1ce. Bostwana is not El-dorado because they sure have limitations. Diamonds are being discovered in many other locations in the world and De Beers - the world controller of the Diamond market who is Bostwana's biggest business partner is losing grip of the world Diamond market. Nevertheless, Bostwana is a success story of how you can use the West to better your lots by making good negotiations and transforming your God-given resources to wealth.

Believe me folks, despite our huge potentials as a country, the world is not taking us seriously yet. We are our own greatest enemy. We have too much greed in our blood. For the guy talking about economic growth of 7.5%. You need better education. That growth statistics is skewed towards the Oil industry. The real sector in Nigeria is not actually growing and that is why our people cannot comprehend it when the Finance minister or the CBN governor talks about growth. The growth that would support the middle class and raise the standard of living of the people must come from the real sector. So by implication, investments in our real sector is still a huge risk especially when government policies change after change of baton in Aso Rock. There are a lot of things we need to get right as a country to realize our potentials.

Contrary to what you guys believe, the influence of the UK and the US or the West in the world is overrated. They cannot do no shit to us if we do not lend ourselves cheaply to them. That is the point I'm making. Of course they always have plans to get some advantage in the world but they can't succeed if our leaders put away greed and advance national interests. China and Brazil have proven that. China's biggest trade partner is the US yet China has refused to bow to the pressure from the US to remove government's intervention in its currency and allow market determine the strength of the Yuan (Ruminbi). China's foreign exchange policy leaves the US worse off.

Somebody used to crack a joke in Nigeria sometime ago. He said if we move everyone in Nigeria to America and do vice versa, in 20yrs, the Nigerians moved to America would be dying to get visas to move back to the new America in Nigeria. This joke is loaded with facts. The west is not our problem, we are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram a failed plot by the CIA to distabilize Nigeria? watch this video by bobbydbobo: 1:16am On Jan 19, 2013
[b][/b]We are nt sayin Nigeria doesn't have problems, ranging frm bad leadership, to corruption, poverty etc, buh u saying Nigeria is inconsequential to US is funny. Look my bro, u can't make negotiations and nt be at d receiving end in Nigeria cos all the parameters to b put in place are faulty, its in Nigeria that about 7billion dollars worth of oil is unaccounted for every year. If the US is gaining from this mala inse, do u xpect them not to support such a government even @ the detriment of ur citezens, they would, cos in international relations, in real world politics, aggradizement of such never cease. Luk @ d history of japan.. They faced these things numerous years ago, the kinda stage we are in now, wen the US used gunboat tactics to force Japan open her ports in the 1850's, @ the face of European incursion, what did the Japanese do? Hotta masayoshi wrote a memorandum that changed Japans foreign policy for years to come he said " I am therefore convinced that our policy should be to conclude friendly alliances ,to send ships to foreign countries everywhere to conduct trade,to copy the foreigners where they are at their best and so repair our short comings, to foster our national strength and complete our armaments and so gradually subject the foreigners to our influence until in the end all the countries of the world knw the blessings of perfect tranquility and our hegemony is acknowledged thruout the globe". In a period of 10yrs, the unequal treaties the imperialists were using to deal with Japan was changed to equal treaties. Nigeria wld neva use such dealings to their advantage. Let's not miss the point, the point is,America cn plan for FIFTY yrs, jst to sow discord and plant ill feelings among u till u hate urself, kill urself, nd they benefit frm it, cos its wats best for their country. Dnt let's b decieved by all we watch on cnn, that's d first tool, Propaganda. By sayin fifty yrs u probably wld feel, hw cn u say such when the plotters wld have died long before then, let me remind u its not like PDP being in power for 4 yrs and ACN coming after four years to destroy all pdp did during their time, NO, wen regimes change there,its not a radical discontinuity, buh rather, an act of revolutionary continuity.

(1) (Reply)

A.C.N. Rivers State Carpets Lai Mohammed / Danbaba Suntai To Return On Sunday / Delta State Commissioner Of Education Beaten By Uweru Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.