Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates (17621 Views)

BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide / NYSC Director General Threatens To Shut Down Kwara State Orientation Camp / NYSC To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Isn't it the right thing to do?? Should doing the right thing even be considered as a threat? My God! Where's Nigeria heading?
After threatening, the involved universities would grease some elbows in the NYSC, then business continues as usual. A country that hates morally upright people, & acknowleges wrongdoing. Tufiakwa!! I Taya
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by agabaI23(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Odunnu: I support NYSC on this. NUC lost it a long time ago.
These days, you dont have to be bodily present in class, if the money is there or you are a 'cheerful giver' (usually for 'em chics' then piam! you are a graduate!
Disgusting!
As in Keziah?
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Ebahioj(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
I tink dis is a welcom idea coz it is embarasing to see a graduate who can nt communicate verbally in simple english language... Nuc need to do a serious check
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by ronnyfam(f): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2013
chingyjant:
We also have to investigate you on how you got the banking job.Your ([color=#990000]syntatic) construction is poor.[/color]

you mean SYNTACTIC? that means we are in the same category
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Rimbaldi: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2013
surveycash:
NYSC Director-General, you don't need to list them..By their fruits we shall know them..

My people, I've seen a corp member who could not even take pry 1 class. I couldn't help but investigate[b]d[/b] the school she finished from...Since that day, I don't place products from that place highly..

Stereotype! Generalizing just because of one person? More like 'she is so short, therefore everybody there must be short!' Universities wont teach you how to speak English, that foundation ought to have come before then.
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Ojotayo1(m): 3:37am On Jan 21, 2013
mdsocks: Eksu should top the list i guess. After producing graduates who couldn't fit into common primary schools but a bakery, a bakery my God.
are you sure you are not visually impaired? because the graduate you are referring to here is from ESUT not EKSu............. Take your glasses and go over the news again
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Jerie(m): 3:47am On Jan 21, 2013
chux4liv: @jerie... If u like carry red biro and start marking every puntuation, he no concern me I'm not an English scholar.... But if u no say u sabi book, carry ur peanut brain come if i no go use mathematics take determine ur family linage ...... Prof. F9 in english language

What school did you graduate from?
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Muyiclue: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2013
uni]Ahhh....IMT,ESUTH,EBSU tke note[/quote]
Ebsu! No now!! Thatz argumentum ad ignorantiam - argument due to ignorance, i guess ur argument ɪs base
On d fact dat it aint a federal university, or itz bcuz u cudnt get admission there.
Just for ur info; Ebsu ɪs a strong schl anytime anyday. N hey, i am a yoruba but a product of great Ebsu!
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by angelajuni(f): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Muyiclue: uni]Ahhh....IMT,ESUTH,EBSU tke note
Ebsu! No now!! Thatz argumentum ad ignorantiam - argument due to ignorance, i guess ur argument ɪs base
On d fact dat it aint a federal university, or itz bcuz u cudnt get admission there.
Just for ur info; Ebsu ɪs a strong schl anytime anyday. N hey, i am a yoruba but a product of great Ebsu!
see mumu o.hw on earth wld i ever apply to those schools for admission,i have had interactions with pple from the above schools well and seriously it nothing to write home about.in IMT for instance,you wld find 600 stduntz in 1 DEPARTMENT,in ESUTH therez massive impersonation during exams and 4 Ebsu,u dnt even want 2 come close to them.....vry primitive pple.....and 4 ur info am a graduate of UNN
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2013
angelajuni: see mumu o.hw on earth wld i ever apply to those schools for admission,i have had interactions with pple from the above schools well and seriously it nothing to write home about.in IMT for instance,you wld find 600 stduntz in 1 DEPARTMENT,in ESUTH therez massive impersonation during exams and 4 Ebsu,u dnt even want 2 come close to them.....vry primitive pple.....and 4 ur info am a graduate of UNN

Mek una no kill person abeg. Lol at primitive students.
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by slyger: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Supported! Only graduates from the TOP TEN universities should be deployed to schools
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by slyger: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
J12: Supported! Only graduates from the TOP TEN universities should be deployed to schools
who told u that even the top 10 uni's ain't got poorly trained students as well.. Abeg oh, even in my school them plenty.. ABU ZARIA
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by OCcool: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
muktar mtt: Alla doz ppl dat have bien catch dey all from south nd west dispite d low level of education in d norht u never find dis of graduate never, nd take a look UDUSOK versity in sokoto danfodio university many southerners call it islamic versity nd it rank d beast in producing medical doctors in d country nd vet medic u cn google it in NUC site, wen here Anyting nort. U go jst dey here dem. Run dere mouth shame on u all
Guy jst hold it there!! Even ur written English is appalling! I wonder if it is nt hausa they even use 2 teach u guys in dat ur sch nd here u re spewing nonsense
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=maybel] Where did u school or are u schooling? I Know u're not informed but let me tell u that some of those schools u think are d best like UI,OAU,ABU,MAULAG etc produce some of these graduates u talk about. I served in Imo state and I still remember a lady who finished 4rm OAU once asked me to help her write a letter to our principal. I tried to describe how she could that but she insisted i write it for her. I also met a lady in my master class who finished frm d same OAU and to me, she didnt deserve d grade she graduated with. If u want to name universities may be u should start from d university i've just mentioned but u wud be wrong if u do that 'cos it still remains one of the best schools in Nigeria. U people dont want to believe dat the problem we're facing in dis sector is a general one. It is time u believed this.[/quo

There are errors in your post
Re: NYSC Threatens To Report Schools With Deficient Graduates by Emma9888(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2013
From my own view i don't believe dat d uni has to be blamed,these people must have a very poor foundation and they must have cheated their way into various universities.So many people are out there who got A1,B,in their maths Ssce result but don't even knw anything about linear equations.Unless Nigeria stops exam malpractice,notin will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc Batchc'14 Anambra Lets Meet Here / Nysc Anthem :download And Lyrics / Top 10 Best States For NYSC In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.