Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (34029 Views)

A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic / Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / My New Hairstyle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Sijo01(f): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cute buh ma dreadlock's cutter. tongue
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by fairygeh(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Not nice @ all,doesnt look the kinda hair the wife of a whole president of the united states of America should be wearing.i dont dig it undecided
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Missssssssssssssssssssssssss

Black women and hair chemicals
Hater!! tongue

@Thread: doesn't work for me, miss!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life:

Nothing feels like the real life experience, you should take a flight down here... You'll love the chaos going down here. grin grin grin

I just hope this isn't her hairdo for Monday o, but you never know, one pic isn't enough to pass down judgement. Perhaps, it will reveal it's wonderful perfection in a different scenario.

Erm.. The actual inauguration is on Sunday. Obama will take the oath of office around 12pm US eastern time (6pm Nigerian time).
The hairdo ain't too bad tho.

You are right; nothing beats watching such an event in person, amongst a large crowd. The atmosphere on the Capitol grounds is gonna be phenomenal!
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by yogun(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's a Miss for me...

Nah!!! Not digging it arall
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm.. The actual inauguration is on Sunday. Obama will take the oath of office around 12pm US eastern time (6pm Nigerian time).
The hairdo ain't too bad tho.

You are right; nothing beats watching such an event in person, amongst a large crowd. The atmosphere on the Capitol grounds is gonna be phenomenal!

Lol... I was a day behind in my thoughts. A friend actually corrected me yesterday and I fumbled again grin grin grin grin

Inauguration is 20th, swearing in and assuming oath of office is 21st.

Thanks for the correction grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by ignis: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Big Miss
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by BABASANGO: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chai,dis woman no fine at all.Upon all d white house treatment,
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by holyvirgin: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairalanders af turn to stylist, but that hair makes her look young in an older way...
I don't even know how to explain it sha...
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by JOYCEOUS(f): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
babarazy: Na suku be dat abi patewo?
Noo na 'sade'
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... I was a day behind in my thoughts. A friend actually corrected me yesterday and I fumbled again grin grin grin grin

Inauguration is 20th, swearing in and assuming oath of office is 21st.grin

Once again, inauguration/oath of office is taking place in one day ONLY. The ceremony isn't staggered.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
How this one take concern Nigerians ?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
CFCfan:

Once again, inauguration/oath of office is taking place in one day ONLY. The ceremony isn't staggered.

No. I think you got this one wrong- the oath of ceremony is on the 21st, Monday. The official inaugural event was slated for Sunday, "I think" however, the swearing in to office is gonna be held on Monday.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Acecube(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
POTFRON will be there , alongside FLOTFRON.

Signed
Abatti
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by ibitomisi: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12: How much wey she take do am?
bro that's none of our business.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by manny4life(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Here is a link from Senate.gov

http://www.inaugural.senate.gov/

http://www.inaugural.senate.gov/swearing-in/event/barack-obama-2013

I was right for the Monday Oath of Ceremony,
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by biolabee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
sweet!

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by SORTER: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Miss... tongue
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life: Here is a link from Senate.gov

http://www.inaugural.senate.gov/

http://www.inaugural.senate.gov/swearing-in/event/barack-obama-2013

I was right for the Monday Oath of Ceremony,

I see, thanks for d correction. smiley I wonder why it is staggered? I'm guessing because 21st is a Public holiday.
Usually, everything is held on d same day.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Opoki(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
On a contrary, she looks not so gorgeous to me. I was expecting a hair-cut and not statched wave-ons.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by StarFlux: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Looks okay, a bit too much maybe, but not a complete miss.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
I THINK ITS COOL
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Sweetapple007(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
The hair make sense its uniq,
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by osifred(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hapi belated bday first lady Michelle Obama

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
she looks like a chimpanzee. therefore; it's a miss.
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by vanstanzy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
*Simply gorgeous!*

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by vanstanzy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]New birthday, new presidential term … new ‘do for First Lady Michelle Obama!

The POTUS’ wife debuted the look – straight, shoulder-length hair with bangs and some face-framing fringe – on Thursday (her 49th birthday) in a photo she posted on her new Twitter account. Mrs. Obama, who normally sports a sleek style with a side part or a swept back look, also donned a red-and-pink Zac Posen creation in the shot, a candid of her chatting with Inaugural citizen co-chair David Hall about Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service.

And the people have spoken! The majority of those who replied to @FLOTUS on Twitter voted that the new look was quite an improvement with more than 300 retweets and favorites. “Happy Birthday, and great hair,” tweeted ‏@lea_artz.

Monday, of course, will also be busy for the First Family since it’s the inauguration of President Barack Obama. Nearly 800,000 people are expected to descend upon Washington, D.C.’s National Mall to watch him be sworn in for his second term. Also on hand for the festivities will be Beyonce, who will sing the national anthem, and Kelly Clarkson, who will serenade the president and first lady with "My Country 'Tis of Thee.”

Wonder what will Michelle will wear to the Inauguration to go with those new bangs?

SOURCE[/size]

"Her Hair-do!"

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by Iceslizer(f): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
That woman would look good in anything.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by gragraboy: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
how all dat one take consine me?
Re: Michelle Obama's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thumbs down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Types Of Cream Grow Hair Fast Enough. / Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.