Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members (7347 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by manny4life(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
mascot87:
Mr man wether 1 million members or monikers,it doesn't matter,what matters is that nairaland as clocked over 1 million subscribers. You people should stop nagging or how does it affect your life

azpekuliar:

Point of correction; we crossed over a million member handles. sad

Perfect answer

Brainrex:
i have 4 facebook accounts so STFU tongue

LOL.. Who gives a sh.it bout you... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by holyvirgin: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
azpekuliar:

Point of correction; we crossed over a million member handles. sad
Don't blame her, she studied islamic studies and yoruba in the university.
Ma you should have written in arabic....#nooffenceintended# tongue
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by zangiff(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
its good.... More grease, more energy, cash and more advertisement.. You guys are going places
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Bolt2011(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is my 100th post. Congrats to the NL crew grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by HARDDON: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats Seun and the gud Mod members.

nonetheless,

1) you should learn to listen to genuine cases more and treat same accordingly.

2) incoporate more alluring features: eg IM and others.

3) Mods should be monitored thoroughly. cos they represent you, and have ability to mar or make ....

once again, congrats

Regards

D
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by redsquare(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
One million members ke? When people like Alh Harem, Beaf, Dayokanu, Chino11 have more than 5 monikers. grin grin grin
But seriously, NL has come a long way. Wetin una wan use celebrate the anniversary for founding fathers like us? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooooooo......... Seee meeeeee.....

30something to comment sha, but I trust say them no go ban me unto say we dey celebrate grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Kikyben2(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats Seun, u nd ur team are doing a gr8 job here...
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by aglomar: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Great job Seun. Loaded yrs ahead.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
I would have taken this thread to be of great relevant if it were to be someone reasonable that open it. mukina2 of all people(moderators), No way! U can go ahead and ban me, I don't give a damn! Well thanks for releasing one of my numerous I.D that u had banned.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Kaxmytex(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat!
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Sunymoore(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
i alone have three id's, so also evry garri activist. pls subtract three three for evrygarri activist to get an acurate result
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
otumfour: Congratz Nairaland.........funny enough, I got unbanned today angry......

Mukina! even though u'v reached 1 million users, it won't change the fact tht Ivory Coast and Yahya Toure will not be making it out of their group wink

Sybellah! don't mind me baby..... wink

loool Otumfour angry ?
umh i won't say much grin
i hope to meet u at the final cool
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by 3RNEST(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow, Nairaland is indeed a great place, i never knew all this since my BAN 2007, left and get back again fully 2010..so we lost some dudez, eyaaa, Prez, she was a great help in web design section!, we miss you ma, where ever u are! embarassed

BTW: Where is ICE? ( https://www.nairaland.com/iice ) Last Seen July 2012!!
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats to Nairaland grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Okontami: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
SHAME ON YOU PUSKIN YOU BANNED ME ON OCT 12 2012. The BAN expires today Shame on you " Banned by puskin in Phones for spamming. Ban expires on 6:52pm" Omo buruku, say old man like me dey spam
How I wish I can know you in real life and see how I can deal with you. If I catch you, I will surely roast your balls.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls where is iice??
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by firestar(f): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
acidosis™:
Pls where is iice??
Good question. I missed her to bits.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
So Seun no fit make speech? mtscheeew! angry
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by chakula: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
Okontami: SHAME ON YOU PUSKIN YOU BANNED ME ON OCT 12 2012. How I wish I can know you in real life and see how I can deal with you. If I catch you, I will surely roast your balls.

dO YOU reaLLY Deal With HIM OR yOU ARE jUst Making A mere Mouth. ForgiVe hIM jOR iT wILL tUrn TO hISTory. It 'S tHE maTTEr Of TiME eVEN tHe SeUN hIMself WIll Turn away From HIS buSSINES wETHER hE liKES it OR Not Tke HEArt.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by 190theclown: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
so 190 wasnt mentioned at the middle of all of this

smh undecided
Mukina shey u see why i dont like you undecided
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by 3RNEST(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
acidosis™:
Pls where is iice??
#Acidosis is it the same as Acidrop? i'm still looking for ICE too! Where can we find her in this land?
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by BlueMurder(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
NAIRALAND, where you find the good, the bad and the downright ugly. Unfortunate thing is, it is slightly addictive.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by mascot87(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
@[manny4life]

Perfect answer

Get some education to cure your ignorance.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Lovine: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Seun na u biko. BUT TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T ALLOW ME TO POST?
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
congratulations! 1 million subscribers member handles
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by jhydebaba(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
NAIRALAND ROCKS JOOR
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Ralphjoe(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratzzz to nairaland, i wish this great forum many more million members ahead, anyway, i miss beaf o, where has that guy gone to? He makes nairaland fun. Seun plz give us BEAF as our anniversary cake. LOL
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by nollywood20: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations!
Nairaland is now over 250 more than 1 million members.
May I dedicate this historic day to the memories of those we have lost along the way.
May God keep us alive to witness the day Nairaland will record more millions of members.

~ From Orikinla Osinachi,http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Orikinla

“Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and opressions of the body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.”

― ~Thomas Jefferson, 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by lateef4me(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat to Nairaland while we await oga Seun to give his closing remark and appreciation to some of us who have stayed on board since 2007 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons Why Nairaland Must Be Shut Down! / Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish / Forum Game: Guess The Names Of These Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.