Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? (6584 Views)

Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Samchelsea(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
For me wherever I'm in any mood I know that nairaland has me covered up e.g when I need to laugh...jokes section
Looking for current news....politics section
Need to get tribalistic....tribalistic section
Wanting 2 b d**ty minded....romance/slity section
looking for sometin gud 2 venture into...business section
So on and so forth, though I hate the fact that I'm addicted to Nairaland sometimes bt its beta than being addicted to DRUGS!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by braine(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
nairaland has reaslly inpacted positively in me. I've learnt a lot from people.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by 2sexy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
VERY WELLL... I have many of them and a lot do contact me for one info or the other...
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Samchelsea(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
redcliff: HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS POST ON FRONT PAGE?
its because SEUN and co are dancing azonto cos of 1m members so its in commemoration with the celebration
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Red Mosquitoes made me happy with his African nerd.... big up RED!
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry kiss
wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by magdalenegem: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Get to know how mouthed people are.beefers,haters,religious and political fanatics and ascetics.how people think generally
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Artistree: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
With the kind of English some pple speak here, I wonder what else Nairaland did for them without helping them learn from the intelligent ones herein.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
I bookmarked a page in the health section about a lady complaining about her small bre*ast and the comments by the guys are fu'c'king and wickedly hilarious.that is the only thing i like about nL.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom: I learnt Nigerian gurls are ugly with loudmouth angry angry
no problem. Our men like us dat way

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
berem: wink
Y K Y A T N I W R T wink
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Artistree: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
With the kind of English some pple speak here, I wonder what else Nairaland did for them without helping them learn from the intelligent ones herein.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Sicozone(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seriously speaking,I've never been Short-informed since I Joined this Forum,i've always been very updated like never before,i dont joke with Nairaland like its a 5-units course i must pass,am even having a lecture nd am here on NL........tanx 2 Seun Osewa
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Artistree: With the kind of English some pple speak here, I wonder what else Nairaland did for them without helping them learn from the intelligent once herein .
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
Y K Y A T N I W R T wink
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
yes o
i met my lord here wink
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by ecode1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland religion section is filled with insane people. I thank God for his Word that has dwell in me richly if not that section would have dent my faith and believe in God. I've stay clear that section or better still censor thread that i read in there.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by blabber15(f): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
1. I can always find something stupid to laugh about on nairaland when I'm moody or depressed.
2. It is a really good source of information on current events (both home and abroad.) It also taught me to make sure my information is correct before tatafoing it everywhere. After causing panic with the story of a bomb blast in Wuse, and then finding out that it was a small transformer problem/explosion, I have learned to control my tongue better.
3. It gives me a place to offload my sarcasm on perfect strangers, thereby keeping my personal relationships safe and nice.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Artistree: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

shocked shocked shocked
Please check, I reposted cos I clicked the submit button before I saw it...
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by lomxie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
I GOT MY APARTMENT FROM NAIRALAND.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
***Tomakint tells Seun to keel down, he obliged (Nigbati o ni choice cheesy cheesy) and starts the Prayer of the Millennium; 'Ori aje a gbe o, O ni ku ni keekee, Aiye o ni rehin e, fun ise kabiti tio se ni pase Nairalandu ti o daasile yii, gbogboro bayi ni owo n yoo ju ori lo, bee lo se maa yoo ju awon ota re lo, ni Oruko Jesu Kristi Oluwa wa (Amin) cool***

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
There are a lot of intelligent and mature minds on NL, i have made some good friends here, i have gotten some reasonable advice which i learnt from and most of all whenever i want to laugh nairaland is the place for me,different characters-intelligent people,clowns,haters etc nairaland has them all.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tomakint: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
berem:
If only you know the meaning, the songs of Stephanie Mills will fill your mouth kiss
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
1. Someone i met here sent me a job link. i got the job.
2. i found love. my present boyfriend is someone i met on NL.
3. i'm now so current, and i read everything before everyone else at home/office

4 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by damorac: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
ADDING VALUE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
ITS A GREAT PLACE TO BE.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nonybb: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ganys: In other threads, i have seen people bragging about being on Nairaland since 2006 but couldnt mention one thing they gained from this site.
Personally, i believed that Nairaland is a life changing Forum where different people with different background converge.
This site had add more value to my financial life and equipped me to become who i am today. Im not trying to advertise for Seun here (Im sure his Head will be Swelling now wink), Im just trying to be honest.
Since You Joined Nairaland, Has it add any Value to your life?
Share your Experience with us here
nairaland had absolutely added nothing to my life since i joined but rather had taken much more. These includes my precious time, my battery life, my megabyte and even my credit when i did notice that the free magabyte is gone or finishes. Am at lost since i join nairaland. All i see was ethnic bashing, tribalism, ignorants, religious bigot and scammers... Pls lets share our opinions and submissions. This is my own
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
tomakint:
If only you know the meaning, the songs of Stephanie Mills will fill your mouth kiss
don't worry we will discuss that off nairaland. smiley
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Artistree:
Please check, I reposted cos I clicked the submit button before I saw it...

Don't let us make this about us.I won't have bothered but since you were bitching about bad usage of English language here,that was why I had to correct you.I'm sure you meant intelligent ones not once.
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by sexybash(f): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
(1)nairaland Crack me up and give me diffrent views about issues

(2)Nairaland make me worryless and act more
(3)Nairaland find my best bud and Made me fall in love again
(4)Girls like Idowu,Vikins,kittykat,and debreif08,guys like mr cork, 2sexy(Beef where that guy dey sef lipsrsealed) and STPAT1 grin cheesy smiley make me love nairaland every day
Thanks All

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by Artistree: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nairaland actually is the best place to be anytime, anyday.It's informative and there's no telling the level of knowledge I've garnered within the short period I've been a member.
I was introduced to the forum by my younger sister and since then it has become an addiction.
Never a day goes by without coming here and I definitely find something new and interesting!
Didn't mean to derail the thread, but please how do I create my own thread?
I am more of an observer and occasional poster but most times I wish I could create a thread but don't know how to cos I'm relatively new.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance...
Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by tellwisdom: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: no problem. Our men like us dat way

No, i dont like u people sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Cum Interesting Signs On Nigeria's 1000 Naira Note. / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! / 2go Registration Sign Up Page Www.2go.im | Www.2go.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.